Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here Without You- Love the caps you posted though it broke my heart to see M/L fighting then. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Quote:
It's like six degrees of seperation from anything to Roswell
I do that a LOT too when it comes to Roswell. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Whatever I do in real life seems to lead back to the show. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I think that was the title of the song that Jim was singing in that ep. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-31-2004, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] What's been happening?!
Old 01-31-2004, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

DreamingApplesaucer1947 Ice Cream and Roswell! My two favorite things!! Sry..I didn't repsond sooner.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Kristin! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hope you feel better! Any news?!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 07:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pink Lady (Sarah), since there's other sarah's I don't know what ta call you..sry.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks alot. Well I've had Bronchitis a couple of weeks ago, so we're thinking that its coming back from the last time, if it gets really bad again then I'll be going to the doctor yet again! I hate the doctor! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But everything will be okay, I'll live, I always do! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 07:19 PM
Banned

Ahhh. Yup, I can't post here anymore, it's turning into another Dreamer anti-Tess thread. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Should've known.
Old 01-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tess Shipper Whore I don't hate Tess, I just don't like the direction the writers put her in. I think she could have been a wonderful character with so many possiblities. I don't think that any really hates Tess just the storylines that were given to her. I think that Tess was influential to the whole Roswell series, and in a way was a very complex, interesting character. Just because i am a fan of Max and liz doesnt mean I don't like her cause I do like her just not with Max. I think she would have had a promising future with Kyle who in the end ended with no one. Actually I sorta feel bad for him.

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 08:07 PM
Addicted Fan

well-put Kristin! I too do not exactly hate Tess, but I'm just not too fond of her character's actions... With me being a Gazer, that pretty much as much Tess-appreciation I can stretch to! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bronchitis sucks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . It's this time of the year... I can feel flu coming on. You know that kinda cold-in-your-bones type feeling? Probably not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm another Sarah btw! I used to be called Swimfan before my Grease & Pink Lady obsession took total comtrol, so just call me whatever! I don't really mind! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sarah, okay, I was just like wow there are a couple of Sarah's here I am going to get so confused or if not me they are... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The whole Tess thing, I don't want anyone to feel excluded because I know that I wouldn't want to feel like an odd one out. I don't hate her but I understand the whole Tess vs. Alex/Isabel, I mean she ruined you fav couple.

Yeah I never had the flu before and I'm hoping I never have too. I hope you don't get it, that would just suck. I know I hate being sick!!

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 08:40 PM
Addicted Fan

SICKNESS SUCKS! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hate the entire Tess-issue that seems to go on. I cannot see why people have to either love her or hate her. Black or white... It's hard b/c evry character, even the worst, has his/her good AND bad moments!

For example, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the scene where Kyle tells Tess that she's a part of theIr family now & she does that cute little smile/sigh, but then there are other scenes where I just wanna slap her! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Awww, Aleah don't go away. We didn't mean to get all bashy. I'll be good I promise [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. And like I said before I actually started to like Tess in season two. I think she could've been a good friend and part of the group if the writers hadn't made her do everything she ended up doing.
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Sarah and Lady Sarah. Get better soon Kristin [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So how is everyone's weekend going? I'm stuck working on a paper for my health class. It's due on monday and I just started working on it yesterday. Darn procrasnitaion [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I want to get it mostly done tonight 'cause we're doing stuff tomorrow and then we're gonna watch the Super Bowl. I could care less about the football, I watch for the cool new commmercials [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Hey, Diana and Sasha - Less than a week till we'll all be at the BAT [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I gotta start gathering all my stuff together. I still don't know what I'll bring to get autographed besides the Roswell book for Melinda Metz.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi to anyone lurking out there. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

You guys are sooo lucky that you can all meet up & go to Roswell functions 'n stuff! Not fair! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Darn Atlantic Ocean getting in the way again... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 09:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, Sarah, I know what you mean. I hate how people are so agaisnt one character and like openly go around and started strting stuff with other people. I think they just do it for attention, it bothers me. People should just be grateful that they got the show and like it as a whole...okay then, thats enough of me talking.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Genevieve- thanks alot! Ill try to! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited *~Here Without You*~ ]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-31-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I know, we're lucky Lady Sarah. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I wish all you guys could come too. It'd be so fun. This is only the second Roswell event I've been to.
I wish I would've gone to more of the stuff when the show was still on. I think there were different events down in L.A. and stuff but I missed them [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .
Better late than never I guess. We'll probabaly still be having Roswell events for awhile. The show's been gone for 2 years and we're still obsessed. Roswellians are diehards [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .

Edited: Because I am the slowest poster in the world and Kristin snuck in. I totally agree with what you just said [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
Old 01-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>. Roswellians are diehards [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
You can say that again! I bet we'll all be old & grey in about 50 years time, but we'll still be on FF posting about Roswell!