Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2005, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 08-30-2005, 05:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Old 08-30-2005, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to
Old 08-30-2005, 07:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety
Old 08-30-2005, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max
Old 08-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max used

May 2007 be fun!
Old 08-31-2005, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max used the
Labrat #22
Old 08-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max used the palace

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max used the palace toilet
Old 09-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max used the palace toilet to
Labrat #22
Old 09-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Roswell was a small town full of clueless boys that wanted aliens. They wanted to get toys for the adults so they could they could, playing the harmonica loudly because the visiters annoyed the whole backyard. In three days they finally saw twenty birds and the shotgun exploded. Max yelled, "Why did the skins blow my car and steal beer from my hat in Albuquerque ?" Shouting very obscene was Michael also wanted love to Maria. In the crazy midst of cotton candy, and so Max went to Isabel to cry about Liz who kicked Michael in the ass because she saw Max with Maria. So Tess ran to places that had horrible monsters so she could easily kill them. When the evil Tess dropped her keys, the monsters tried killing many cats spitting tobacco at aliens. Max jumped off shouting Kumbaya at roosters and then Michael kissed everyone in Antar because Maria pretended Isabel told Larek "Liz sang the popular number", but Liz squeaked and Max cried his eyes turning suddenly so... blue that Kivar immediately killed Tess because she refused to make cookies for Max... meanwhile, Sheriff Valenti moved out and Kyle screamed "Hey!" Take that thing and let's get away from Isabel! It's too late to run! Come down with Isabel, or we will be caught!" Amy walked outside and saw Maria pouring salt on the car. Huge alien-like...creatures crawled backwards and started pinching and the aliens chanted dark chats for the humans. The Roswellians saw the special news: Aliens are now bringing flowers while humans need to fall down on a carsophagus and spit up food so they could be free. Max kissed Tess on the veranda at the new house and Liz yelled loudly at them to stop. They jumped and shouted at the ground and rolled to safety. Max used the palace toilet to flush
Old 09-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

It's time to start a new thread, who does it ?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread