Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2022, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Awesome so happy classes are done.

I am done with grad school classes as well until mid July. So happy to have a break.

Hope you are all having a great long weekend!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-30-2022, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Memorial Day.

I am taking my father to a Veterans ceremony this morning.
Old 05-30-2022, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddle Bear (View Post)
I can not believe another shooting 18 beautiful children and 2 adults my heart is so broken right now
Yes, and it's INFURIATING. That couldn't have gotten in, if some teacher hadn't propped the door open. It doesn't matter that "she didn't know". She didn't have to. That's why there are safety regulations - it's already thought through for you, so all you have to do is follow the directions.

And the safety officer, supposed to guard the school, wasn't even there. Isn't that kinda his job? The police - waiting outside, while the children inside were being killed. It's a wonder that the local fathers didn't arm themselves, and go in to rescue their children; and the police if they got in the way.
The politicians - building a podium of children's corpses, to demand that we give them what they want; to yield our rights, in hopes that the govermint will take care of us. Really? Ummm... see my remarks above, regarding the Police.

Oh, but more laws? Well, New York has some of the toughest gun laws, including a Red Flag law; but Buffalo still happened. So does Chicago; but there'll be three times as many people killed there as Texas, this weekend. The problem isn't the weapons, it's the criminals and crazies using them in places where victims are not allowed to defend themselves.

As for Beta O'Rourk - first he said, "Darn right, I'm coming for your guns!". Then, "Oh, of course I'm not coming for your guns.". And now, he's demanding that we give up our guns. So which is it? Was he lying the first time, or the second? And should we trust him, at all? It seems to me that the political class has been trying to cut off our Rights for a while now; the First Amendment has been battered, the Second is being ignored, the Fourth is being waived when it's inconvenient.

OK, rant over. I just had to get that off my chest.
Old 05-30-2022, 12:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie (View Post)
I figure this should be at the top of Page 2, of Dawnie's Memorial Thread. We will miss seeing her avatar!

And I see this, Dawn's Memorial Thread, is about done.
So, one last time, Dawnie's avatar.

RIP, my friend. Catch you on the flip side.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, it is time for a new thread. I'll keep our Dawnie's sheep in the opening posts.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Awesome let Summer begin!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread