Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2020, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Indyfan: No email yet, but your card came (was delivered) this morning. I'll always be thankful for you, and all my friends here at FanForum.
Old 11-23-2020, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good Monday Morning, Poolies.

Still quiet at school, with no students here.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

[QUOTE=IndyFan;102563764]Can you still watch the Charlie Brown specials? I heard they were bought out, and will only be on one channel. That's o.k. I will watch my DVD's.
I never understood why Snoopy cooked popcorn and toast for the kids, but had a full turkey dinner and pie for Woodstock. [quote]

Yes the public broadcast station PBS made a deal to air the specials on TV! I was a happy girl!

Quote:
Glad you got to see your cousin. It's a bad time for anyone to have a wedding, or gathering.
Yes it was great to see her on her special day. Granted we couldn't go to the reception due to COVID but it was great to see her anyway and to catch up even for a few minutes. She was so surprised and so happy we were there. We social distanced and wore our masks at the church and even got to snap a few photos. I also got to see her sister who was the Matron of Honor as well as her brother and meet the grooms family. It was a beautiful wedding and nice to have so 'Normalcy" before maybe go into lockdown again.

Looking back years from now I will be happy I was there.

Excited about Thanksgiving even if I am not seeing all of my family it will be nice to have a special meal with family and to be off from work!

Stay safe everyone! It so wonderful having this thread and thankful for all of you on Fanforum! Roswell is the best fandom ever!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-24-2020, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roswell is a great Forum!
Although, we were late arriving here. We started out on the Spoiler board, but moved here when the show ended.

I am looking forward to having 5 days at home.
School hasn't been bad with no students there; makes for an easy day.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Well better late then never! I lurked for a good year on Crashdown. My college friend got me into Roswell in season 2. She belonged to Crashdown. I joined right before season 3 aired. It was eight days after 9/11 and I wanted to see if everyone was ok. it also was a way for me to cope. So glad I joined.

The best fandom ever!

Stay safe everyone!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 11-25-2020, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I had forgotten about "Crashdown". I remember that being around, but was never on it.
Getting things organized for a dinner for 3 tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Mince pie? Pumpkin? Or both?
Old 11-26-2020, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pumpkin and cherry; never mince.

Happy Thanksgiving, Poolies!
Old 11-26-2020, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys! Nothing going on here, as usual.

Miss Roswell I'm sorry about the PM lol. So embarrassing. I found the thread right after I went back, and when I was in the middle of messaging you back, my computer shut down from low battery.

Almost TweetyBird time!! Is she coming this year? I sure hope so. It's my favorite time of the year getting to see her.

Indy Thank you for my Thanksgiving card! You don't decorate till later in December, do you? You may not be as busy this year with the virus though.

Cuddles, sorry about Joey but you know I was rooting for Chase. When will you be decorating? And how about AMLT!?

Miss Roswell do you decorate?

Reggie

My Nascar driver this year will be Alex Bowman, and the funny thing is, after I chose him, they decided they are moving him into Jimmie's ride, the 48, for next year. Jimmie retired at the end of this year.

Indy I cherish that autographed calendar of Tony you went and got me. It's framed, at home of course. I have pictures in my photobook you sent me here, though.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This forum has made me virtually all my closest friends! I got to meet a few, too. The best people I know.

ETA: Yes, I know it's an Easter avatar, but that bunny is soooo freaking cute. I miss my stuffed Bunnykins.

Kim
Old 11-26-2020, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

error * backspace no worries! I just got a new computer so I know my fair share of computer problems.

Hope you all had a nice and safe Thanksgiving! Did a lot of zooming, texting, and calling with family and friends.

it was different but felt great to connect! Ate way too much!

Stay safe everyone!
Old 11-27-2020, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bunnykins! Good to see you!
I just put out the rest of my fall decorations Wednesday.
I'm going to enjoy them for a few days, before starting Christmas decorations next Saturday. I won't be having concerts those first week-ends in December, so yes,
I will have more time this year.
So, Joey and Alex are the drivers to watch next year.
I like the Bunny avatar.

Looks like today will be our last day in the 50's. There is talk of snow Monday.
O_well, it is December then.
Old 11-28-2020, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

December. I got all my winter smilies ready to go.

I'm out on the back porch now-chilly for sure. It was 71 on Thanksgiving.

Luckily they didn't serve sweet potatoes this year-so I ate a bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy, and a piece of pumpkin pie. No whipped cream this year-they didn't order it. They don't care, they don't eat here.

At least I got to eat something this year. They feed us "fake" turkey-it dissolves in your mouth. I ate one bite last year, and learned my lesson.

Indy have fun when you do your decorating. I watched A Year Without a Santa Claus last night, and then the Twilight movies. Plus, on HGTV on Friday nights they built doll houses and miniature furniture and accessories.

Kim
Old 11-28-2020, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bunnykins, posting twice this week!
That's a Thanksgiving blessing.
Does that mean you have wifi out on the porch? Great, now that the
weather is turning, you can't post in a snowstorm.
I see Rudolph has bumped out "the bunny".
Great movie choices. I have all of the Twilight books and DVD's.
I just ordered the new one, which is Twilight from Edward's perspective.
Old 11-29-2020, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

Drive by post to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUDDLES!!
#atleastImontimethis year

I'll be back on Tuesday for... what was that thing I meant to do on Tuesday? Ah, nevermind, it'll come back to me then
Philly & IndyFan's Fellow Kling-on
Proud member of the Celtic circle
Old 11-29-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

O Christmas Twee! It's been a really long year without you!
We really need you this December.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread