[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Polarists!

fly by post today...

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Denise:
<STRONG>
I want to add another moment that I consider Polar in this episode. When Liz goes to Tess's house wearing the camera and it gets cut off the first person that said they had to get her out was Michael. This really suprise me because I thought the person that would say that first would be Maria and Alex. But Michael did and he even convinced them that they needed to help her if she was in danger. This show to me that Michael cared a lot of about Liz even to risk being exposed.

hugs,
Denise</STRONG>
I totally forgot that part. Yes, Michael showed more concern for Liz's safety than the others did.

darylbeth
Old 02-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Hi, Polarists! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Popping in to see how everyone is! Yeah, I agree that another Polarist moment was evident in Tess, Lies, and Videotape when Michael told the others they needed to get Liz out of there! I couldn't believe that Isabel was going to actually consider leaving her in there! At least Michael had common enough sense to ask, "Do you want to take that chance with Liz's life"?

[ 02-14-2004: Message edited GrhmLz ]

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

I haven't been here in forever. I remember when i used to post here religious. Like 20 times a day!

Anyways, I'm way excited for season one to come out on dvd. I'm buying it later this week as soon as I get my check. Yay, I'm gonna have a marathon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to The Polar Novels. I wanted to reread them this week before I watched season one again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:03 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] POlarists!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

here it is
WhiteOtter's PolarNovel

Zoe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
~whose enjoying her new dvds
Old 02-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

Went out and bought season one on dvd today. I wanted it Tuesday, I just didn't have the cash. So yeah, watched the Pilot and the first half of The Morning After.

With those episodes and the parts I still remember, I'm left with a strong feeling that the writer's of the show intended to have something going on between Michael/Liz.

I mean, you have the obvious "true" couple which would be Max/Liz (and Michael/Maria) but "true" couples never really appear to be happy for more than an episode or two. It's classic law of tv writing. So usually they date other people (and add drama to the storyline).

And there was just something about the interaction between Michael/Liz that screamed that something was being set up. Especially after the "thank you for giving me one more reason to envy max evans" comment in the third or fourth episode. You can't honestly tell me that weren't originally planning to go somewhere with the whole Michael/Liz angle. I wish they had [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

OH, and thanks so much for the link [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Raven
Old 02-24-2004, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Polarists! Loving the discussion!

Old 02-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lovesbitch: I would have been happy if Michael/Liz had just dated in the beginning even if it didn't work out because at least we would have gotten a chance. Sadly we never got anything and that Rath kiss doesn't count because it wasn't Michael.

hugs,
Denise
Old 02-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

i just wanted to post a few icons:

You can find more polar icons on the Roswell avi thread. i just thought a few pics would be great for this thread and they show our favorite couple! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]Hi Polarists!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Tessshipper, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] those avi's! Did you make them yourself or are they over from the Roswell board? [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

I don't know about anyone else but I would have preferred it if Liz had gotten closer to Michael instead of Sean when she was separated from Max at the end of season 2. Michael seemed to be working so hard at being a better boyfriend for Maria at the end of season 2. Sometimes I just don't think Maria appreciated his efforts. For example, in ITL&ITB, when Michael forgot about developing the pictures! Now I understand that Maria was upset due to Alex's death but I'll never forget the expression on Michael's face like "what did I do now?" after Maria told him that he wouldn't always be there for her and then left. These two always had an on-again and off-again relationship and sometimes i felt it would have just been better if these two parted as friends and they introduced someone new for Maria. By the end of season 2, M/L were finished for me and I couldn't stand season 3 M/L. It would have been an interesting new storyline to have Michael/Liz develop a closer friendship at the end of season 2 and then have it grow into something more romantic into season 3!

Well, gotta go for now but i'll stop by and talk to you all later. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

*wanders in*

Ooh pretty pictures.

*wanders out*
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Daisy: You are always in your own head. It's like your talking to yourself.

George: [voice over] Am I?
Old 02-28-2004, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

LOVE THE AVIS!!!!

Old 02-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GrhmLz:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]Hi Polarists!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Tessshipper, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] those avi's! Did you make them yourself or are they over from the Roswell board? [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I made them by myself for the polarattraction avi board.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

This was the first UC ship I ever had.
And in some ways, I'm proud that it's gotten so much recognition. In some ways, Michael loved Liz more than Max ever could. And it just took that whole shooting to realize it. And maybe that's why he shoted for Max not to save Liz..because he secretly wanted to. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Add me, please. Are there any fics or avies nearby?