Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

hhhiii alll That's me shivering.

It's already two below zero this evening. I want spring.
Old 01-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Total Fan

come on south Kay...it's beauteous here today....high of 48. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm ready to come down for a visit Gary. They are predicting a blizzard for here starting tomorrow night.
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

If I come down will you take me over to see the Olympic Horse Park? I think it is in Conyers or something like that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited Old_candyfan ]
Old 02-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Good morning, ORBS! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I've been trying to think back to Tess, Lies, & Videotape, and am coming to the conclusion that I really need to rewatch Season 1 again. I've been concentrating on S2, and some of the events at the end of S1 are blurring together for me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's see. My dislike of Tess from the previous episode only grew more so in this one. I didn't like seeing her coming between Max and Liz, and from Max's behavior, I was fairly certain there was something strange and alien going on there. It was so not-Max to go from confessing his love to Liz to kissing Tess right outside the Crashdown, where Liz could see. Interesting to see how protective Michael had grown of Liz, and how he didn't like the idea of Max being interested in some other girl, even if it wasn't something Max could control. Michael was initially so suspicious of Liz, but once he does start to trust someone and let them into his family, he is loyal to them. So by this point, Liz was someone Michael would want to protect. Glad to see Valenti moving more into the category of someone trying to proect the kids, even if they weren't sure what to make of that. I did like seeing Alex included as part of the group in solving their mysteries - his scene with Michael where they're planning how to use the hidden camera was nice. Tess and her "father" were incredibly creepy during the dinner scene with Liz. And then there was the ending scene of Tess fixing the statue, and the group's response to it. *Cue the spooky music*

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Total Fan

Hi Anla [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

In that dinner scene, I was thinking about that bowl of mashed potatoes....it was hugh!! Do [img]smilies/alien.gif[/img] like mashed potatoes??? I guess so! (thoughts of Close Encounters enters my mind too) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi Kay [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] sure...it's not too far away...maybe about 30 miles. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited LateRoswellian ]
Old 02-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

I'd really love to see the facility, Gary. It would be even better to go there when some event was going on.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LateRoswellian:
<STRONG>In that dinner scene, I was thinking about that bowl of mashed potatoes....it was hugh!! Do [img]smilies/alien.gif[/img] like mashed potatoes??? I guess so! (thoughts of Close Encounters enters my mind too) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know. I wondered if Nasedo ever saw that movie and decided to mess with Liz's mind that way. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Both Ed Harding and Tess were very creepy in those dinner scenes. Liz actually held up much better than I would have.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi ORBS [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Tess, Lies & Videotape - I liked that episode. I need to think a little to see if I can recall more details, though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It had so much suspense! Tess & Nasedo/Ed are very creepy at the dinner! Tess continues to play her insinuating part! The tension with Liz, all those UC subtexts [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] anyway, very well played, it all builds up until the finale when we see Tess reconstructing the broken Budha... its great! I read a post here at FF that TLV was first planned to be the season finale... I think it would have been a great finale!! Much more interesting than destiny!

We also learn that Valenti is still surveying the kids. But know he is doing it to watch over them, to protect them from the killer... the shapeshifter alien. He realized the killer is not one of the kids back in 'The convention'. Its awesome how Valenti is developed as a character, as someone who persues the truth, who protect and serve. He is not after aliens, he is after a murderer. Great episode.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Total Fan

it's time to think of titles again....

how bout ORBS #244- Our hearts were abducted by Roswell!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited LateRoswellian ]
Old 02-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Sounds good to me Gary, did you start the new thread?
Old 02-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by greenglow:
<STRONG>

I read a post here at FF that TLV was first planned to be the season finale... I think it would have been a great finale!! Much more interesting than destiny!

</STRONG>
I thought,"Four Square" was planned to be the season finale. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Anla I started to dislike Tess due to the same reasons.Tess doesn't only want to put Max&Liz apart,she also wants to isolate all humans from the podsters as we see in "The White Room/"Destiny".

In season 1 Tess definitely was the main character who should be disliked by the audience trying to divide the "Roswell Gang".

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited Roswelldesertsky ]

- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Old 02-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswelldesertsky:
I thought,"Four Square" was planned to be the season finale. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Hi Gary! Well, its just something I read... maybe you're right [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

BTW, like the title for the next thread!
Old 02-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Total Fan

I've started the new thread MODS...

You can close this one. thanks!

Link to new thread

Roswell: ORBS #244- Our hearts were abducted by Roswell!