Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Hi Guys,

Just stopping in to drop off my latest Illinois sunset. I took it at work the other night, looking across the drive to the local feed mill.

Old 01-19-2004, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by greenglow:
<STRONG>HOM I don't like because it broke Kyle/Tess and I hated that... I love Isabel and Alex but other than that...</STRONG>
I like HoM for the Candy and Stargazer stories. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I'm fairly resigned on the whole Kyle/Tess thing. While I really wanted them as a couple, it wouldn't have ruined the show for me if they had them develop as brotherly/sisterly love. I could deal with it either way, as long as they got lots of scenes together. They had such great chemistry together, really working well with each other. The Max/Liz stuff was painful to watch though, and had me muttering unkind things to the TV at times (I always was an active viewer where Roswell was concerned [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ).

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswelldesertsky:
<STRONG>I'm quite sure he knew about that,since the aliens are much more advanched and one of them created the granolith... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Personally, based on what I've seen of the Skins, dupes, and S3 Kivar, I'm inclined to be doubtful of their claims to be the advanced species. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But, taking that as true, you might very well be correct. However, if the Granolith wasn't originally meant to be a time machine, and Serena (who did modify it) was a human, then Kivar might not know it was even possible. Perhaps Serena was able to think outside of the box where the Granolith was concerned, and come up with a use for it that none on Antar ever would have thought of. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Old_candyfan:
<STRONG>Someone, I think maybe it was Rath, said something about the Granolith being this great religious icon, not a spaceship.</STRONG>
Maybe that was one of its uses. Although I'm inclined to figure that the Dupes were lying (seems like a good bet). They didn't want Max to know that the Granolith was actually useful for anything.

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 01-19-2004, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Anla, really, you can't think Rath would lie. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Kay,wow,that sunset is beautiful...I gotta move to Illinois. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Old 01-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Afternoon Delight
Old 01-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]nice sunset Kay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]Nicer Shiri set! BE [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi Anla greenglow desert too [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LateRoswellian:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]nice sunset Kay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]Nicer Shiri set! BE [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi Anla greenglow desert too [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Kinda makes me want to go bowling or something like that. How about you?
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Anla, really, you can't think Rath would lie. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Guess I'm just being overly suspicious and paranoid. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Gary - Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 01-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Kay, nice picture!!

Gary, Anla, Browneyes, Roswelldesertsky [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[edited:

Yeah, Rath is very reliable [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
]

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited greenglow ]
Old 01-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

That's what I think to greenglow. And Lonnie is even more reliable. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

AWWW...but Rath did have the cutest little giggle I've ever seen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi everybody! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Afternoon Delight

Old 01-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>That's what I think to greenglow. And Lonnie is even more reliable. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, I'm sure that the Dupes and Nicholas, working together, are a totally trustworthy group. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You know, the thought had occurred to me that (up until her S3 first-life flashbacks and all) Isabel had no real proof that she/Vilandra really had betrayed her family in any way. The aliens who kept telling her about Vilandra were pretty much all trying to manipulate and/or kill her, after all. Not inspiring a whole lot of trust there.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 01-21-2004, 05:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Kay, Anla: they are safer than a vault [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Now you mentioned it, they had no real trustworthy information about what was going on back on Antar... the only one to say there was 'blood on the streets' was Rath! The only thing they knew was that real Zan was so 'loved' that the folks there backed Kivar, except for those who prefered the real Rath... and from the summit, that the other houses of the 'V-system' didn't accept Kivar as legitimate ruler of Antar... other than that we don't even know if Kivar was a dread ruler or not back there... we only knew he wanted to stay in power... either by controling a legitimate 'heir' or by 'removing' 'Zan' once again... ok, that isn't very good but from Nasedo's behaviour we also know that these guys didn't think very much before 'removing' someone [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi Ladonna [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

BrownEyes: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] its the first time I see a Mao Zedong skirt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

My poor, poor, greenglow, there is no sense to the madness of the Roswell writing team. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I just had to come share my 2000th post here where it all began. Awww, the good ol days when we went through a thread a day.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread