Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower:
<STRONG>

I remember one time in the car a few years back when "Here With Me" came on the radio I was bouncing all around yelling 'thats Roswell's theme song!' lol...sometimes i catch my self still doing that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know, I'm such an uber goober in that way! ... Ok, I'm an uber goober in almost everyway... but that's one of them!

Forever Queen of the CRO's!
QueenÇr@zÿBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I went to a Counting Crows concert a while back, and I just couldnt believe that a band that was mentioned in Roswell (Max&Isabel Toy House), was actually performing in my little old town in the west of Ireland [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I also constantly find myself using phrases & words I heard in Roswell in normal conversation... My faves are "if you'd rather stay in & not come out to play with me" (Isabel~CYN) & "all the cool kids are doin' it"(Maria~VLV) . I do it subconsciously now [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Oh, and my friend told me she is studying that Mice and Men novel for school & I nearly had a freak-out. She thought I was actually losing my mind...
Old 12-12-2003, 07:58 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I walk down the aisles in the store and see Snapple and flip.
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] My teacher has this tobasco tie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Brave New World by Richard Ashcroft
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] anything to do with destiny
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by *Pink Lady*:
<STRONG>I also constantly find myself using phrases & words I heard in Roswell in normal conversation... My faves are "if you'd rather stay in & not come out to play with me" (Isabel~CYN) & "all the cool kids are doin' it"(Maria~VLV) . I do it subconsciously now [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I do that too! Especially that Isabel phrase in CYN ... I even twirl my hair just like Isabel did when she was talking to Alex on the phone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fatecreator:
<STRONG>
Def. with the mudd handprint. Several songs that I may here that were from an episode, I would go "omg a Roswell song"
</STRONG>
i do this all the time. I was in sears with my dad a while ago and i cant remember which song it was but it was one of the ones off the soundtack and i totally just stopped walking and screamed "Roswell song!"

also, i was listening to the mix, this station that plays 80s and 90s music, and here with me was on and when it ended they announced it as the roswell theme song. i was so happy [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

and yesterday i was sitting with my friend in art and she had junk on her hands and she just pressed her hand on a piece of paper to get it off and it was a perfect hand print. i was all like "oooo roswell"

i have so many... i cant think of any more tho off the top of my head.

-Audrey Hepburn
Celebrian Saralonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG! My dad has a tobasco tie! I begged him to let me buy it from him and so he cut a piece of the part that hangs underneath off, LoL. I put it on my wall on the Roswell shrine (like the one Courtney had for Michael, *L*) and in Lit we had to pick one of three poems to recite in front of the class and one of them was Stopping By The Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost and I was like yay! So I did that one and then last night I was watching "Dreamcatcher" with my boyfriend and in the middle of the movie the guy just randomly said "and miles to go before I sleep...and miles to go before I sleep..." and I was like "Omg!!" and I tried to explain it to my bf and make him understand..I failed. *sighs*, but it was pretty creepy.

*CRO #15*
RandomCzechoslovakian47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

ok i'll start off with an obvious one. if i see anything with an alien, it reminds me of roswell.

whenever i see a dress with a lot of prints on it, i think if maria.

My sister has a little alien bopper head band and that reminds me of the crashdown uniforms.

black jeep = max, the band Ivy reminds me of roswell as well as the nelly furtado cd. Even seeing a picture of a handprint or a pixie reminds me of roswell! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by *Pink Lady*:
<STRONG>I also constantly find myself using phrases & words I heard in Roswell in normal conversation... My faves are "if you'd rather stay in & not come out to play with me" (Isabel~CYN) & "all the cool kids are doin' it"(Maria~VLV) . I do it subconsciously now [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Didn't Buffy say that on the second last or so episode of BtVS? ... I'm sure she said that to the (old, Black) adult whose house she went into after the others told her to leave!!

... Just the other day a guy from work told me he was going out to a Middle Eastern bar/restaurant-type place with belly dancers, and asked me what I was doing... I said, "Me? Oh, just surin' the tube...", and I said it with the exact same accent Michael has without even really thinking about it, lol! (I'm Australian)... and he laughed at the way I said it... he knew it meant something but didn't get that it was a Roswell thing, and as soon as I had finished saying it I realised what I had said and the way I had said it, and I started smiling & giggling... the poor boy started laughing too, because it got infectious, but he still didn't know what it was, so I left him like that, the poor b@stard, lol! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Fehr Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gosh! Crazy Roswell things always happen in health. *L* Okay, so yesterday my teacher was wearing this grey shirt and it had the symbol on it that was on Isabel's pendant that she found at Atherton's house in 285 south and brought to River Dog! I was like "whaaaat?" and my friend noticed it too and was like wow! and then I asked my teacher to turn around so I could see the back of her shirt and on the back it had a like...tracking map or something...like one that would somehow be on the show and above it, it said "Leave no trace." I was like "whooooah, dude!" The whole things just sounded so Roswellian. and I asked her where she got it from and she told me some athletic store out of town and I got the name of it and now I'm going to go look it up online and try to order it! *L*. I'm a loozer. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] so, yeah. That's my story for today.

*CRO #15*
Old 12-17-2003, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

WoW! For anyone who's crazy like me and happens to care...I actually found the site! It's Leave No Trace and if you scroll to the bottom they have like shirts and pins and mugs and stuff. Hehe..I'm happy.

*CRO #15*
Old 12-18-2003, 02:31 AM
Banned

That is so cool! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 09:43 AM
Banned

So anyway, I made a separate thread for this, but it got closed down... reposted because it really freaks me out a bit:

Quote:
Originally posted by greenglow:
<STRONG>Funny that thing about the movie. I never saw it, but now I'm curious about the other A/I [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I guess scriptwriters have limited imagination for names [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Do you want to be really *FREAKED OUT*?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

... then look at this! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I am pretty sure that it's more than just a coincidence! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

As has been noted, it has "Terminator" as the title, followed by the year 2001 (when it was decided to cancel... or "terminate", Roswell?), followed by the letter "V", which is the symbol of the royal sheild of Antar - and then, listed in the credits as "other crew" and with the word "thanks" beside their names, are the full names of the royal four! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

So then... is this really freaky, or what? - you be the judge!

Old 12-31-2003, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Fehr Princess I saw your first post and it didn't make much sense so I disreguarded it, but that is one hell of a scary thing! Can you say conincidence when the last names are there as well? That is really freaky. Anyways, how did you stumble upon that?
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Hee. I'm a victim of that Mudd silver handprint too. I don't even buy the brand but I've seen people wear it and I've instantly thought of Roswell.

Also outside of the theatre room in my school there's a little area where they paint the set and stuff so it's all messy like and there's a gray handprint on the floor there. Not silver... but close!

And of course the occasional waiter that looks like Jason Behr at one of the restaurants around here!
Old 12-31-2003, 01:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Do you want to be really *FREAKED OUT*?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

... then look at this! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I am pretty sure that it's more than just a coincidence! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

As has been noted, it has "Terminator" as the title, followed by the year 2001 (when it was decided to cancel... or "terminate", Roswell?), followed by the letter "V", which is the symbol of the royal sheild of Antar - and then, listed in the credits as "other crew" and with the word "thanks" beside their names, are the full names of the royal four! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

So then... is this really freaky, or what? - you be the judge!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Saf [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img][/QB]

THAT IS CRAZY!! WHOAHHH!

*CRO #15*
Reply   Post New Thread