Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

#18 was so hot the passion and sex was oozing from them. Damn their anger was SO sexy!

Time to start a new thread soon!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
#18 was so hot the passion and sex was oozing from them. Damn their anger was SO sexy!
Yes, that's very true. But the words they said and just the tone was sad. How apart they had grown from the first season to that point
Old 10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)

Time to start a new thread soon!
The passion was so intense in those scenes. It would be a classic scene where if there had been a bed or a coach near buy and they weren't outside by a cab, you know they could have been in a embrace very quickly; making out. The love was so clear. But the anger and disappointment on both sides also was very clear also.

Quote:
Yes, that's very true. But the words they said and just the tone was sad. How apart they had grown from the first season to that point
I think it was part that they were growing up. Not making the easiest choices, and there was mistrust after the "Kyle" escapade that at that point; Liz hadn't even been truthful with Max.

And an added development with Alex's death. Liz was grieving and pissed as hell. She knew Alex couldn't have killed himself. And because of the whole alien conspiracy they were in; it was easy to think a culprit. Max accused her of thinking one of the group did it. But I think she was thinking one of the enemies and not one of the group. But of course Max was very cautious about the secret and I don't blame him for being angry.

But it would have been nice if he had trusted her and believed her. He knew by then that they had enemies that were deadly. But I think Max was grieving as well, he may not have been as close to Alex as Liz and Maria and even Isabel had been. But they let Alex in on the secret and now he was dead. That took a toll on him. And plus added Tess's subtle manipulations as she taugh him to remember more about Antar.

It was a hard time to watch Max and Liz. But the intensity was so present in those scenes.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f12/cherishi...back-62861345/ new thread!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread