Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Supreme Fan

It was nice to see Max go off to find Enigma and I like how Liz encouraged him to do so. Max & Liz needed more fun and carefree times, I hope they found it wherever they've settled down at.

Most Dreamers love Maria, I just happen to be the odd woman out.

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
Old 08-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

As hot as their balcony canoodling was in ATOTP, I really loved that cute scene in the Crashdown. Max asking Liz to wish him luck. It's the little things.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Supreme Fan

The little things are just as special as the grand declarations. Max was going to stay behind and help Liz clean up the Crashdown, but Liz wanted him to go and have a good time.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

wish me luck! good luck

I think that might be this guy right here!
Gosh, this episode has some sweet dreamer moments

I love the one-on-one

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 08-15-2008 at 04:08 AM
Old 08-15-2008, 04:01 AM
Absolute Fan

that kiss is HOT
look at their lips *______*
they're always so sweet and sexy at the same time.

and i love the "goo luck" moment too.
and when they kissed at midnight (the cd one of course )
sweet!

their hands *_____________*

this is a banner that i did for another board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrBewitched (View Post)
One of my favorite scenes is in SH in the kitchen when Liz asks Max what he's doing here (at the Crashdown) and he says he's been sent by his planet to take over the earth. It surprised me the first time I saw it; I thought it was the first carefree, funny thing I had heard Max say. And, as you say, there weren't too many of those! I hated that every time Max and Liz were having fun, some crisis would occur and bring everyone down.
he wanted to take over her

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfireL8 (View Post)
They say when you love someone let them go and if they come back they are truly yours...after all that has been said and done max still chose to be with liz. and after all that she's been through, she accepted him back.
so true

Quote:
in cdb in the scene where max and liz are falling off the building, the moment where liz had flashes of all the people she loves then came max's flashes and there were only of liz. i couldn't help but be amazed with the love he has for liz. to think of only her and no one else in that few seconds he has before death. for me that says it all
that episode is amazing for M&L
i love all their scenes
from the moment she felt his death and she was totally sure about it Clayton with Max's body who got all those memories about Liz from Max
when Clayton looked at himself/Max in the mirror and asked
"you're still here what do you want?"
and then he got a flash with Liz *__________________________*
God it always sends shivers down my spine

and what about the hug? when Liz saw him and she thought that she was a ghost but then when she touched him she felt that he was really Max and she hugged him into such a desperate way. and you could clearly see from his eyes when he was Max and when he was Clayton. His soul taking control when she touched him.
Clayton felt it too. he realized how strong their connection was and how Max could take control

the last scene is amazing
his whole life was represented by Liz only. there was no one but her.

remember when Nikolas mindraped his mind? what's the first image he got from Max? the answer is easy, it was Liz.
no wonder why Tess saw Liz into his mind everytime they were together. no wonder.
the contrary was pretty impossible.

if i'm not wrong Ronald Moore wrote that episode
you know what is funny?
The WB introduced Moore in order to create the storylines that they liked and more sci-fi. But Moore's fav part of the show were Max and Liz he said it. if you listen to his commentaries you can clearly see how much he loved them and more than once he said that their love was fundamental.
he even said that Shiri and Jason were his fav actors and their chemistry was amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)

Guys, we should SO do a survivor of sorts! Maybe of kisses or glances or something!
we will need some years
Old 08-15-2008, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, ToTP Pictures I especially love the first one where their noses touch

The banner is gorgeous Coccy! It should be in the OP I feel like the Dreamer OP is FAMISHED and needs to be watered

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
and you could clearly see from his eyes when he was Max and when he was Clayton. His soul taking control when she touched him.
Clayton felt it too. he realized how strong their connection was and how Max could take control
omgosh I know look at him:

Poor guy looks like he was so lost and now that Liz is in front of him that he's starting to find his way out of the Clayton haze! I posted those pictures at the Couples This and That Pic game and someone who has never even watched the show put a by it and she was telling me how from all my previous caps of the two that they look adorable together

Quote:
we will need some years
Aww, why? Because the forum isn't as active as it used to be? I think we all do pretty well!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

ohmygosh that scene was so amazing!! I totally have to rewatch it!!

I am so glad that Max and Liz were there from the beginning. they were meant to be together and despite all the obstacles they were together in the end!!
they weren't one of those couples were they tell us first that they're meant to be and in the end they went separate ways. NO, we got our happy ending
Old 08-15-2008, 07:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Beautiful pics and caps!

Love the banner Coccy!

Quote:
I love the one-on-one
Me too!

Quote:
remember when Nikolas mindraped his mind? what's the first image he got from Max? the answer is easy, it was Liz.
no wonder why Tess saw Liz into his mind everytime they were together. no wonder.
the contrary was pretty impossible.
It's the key to everything.

Quote:
we will need some years

Quote:
The banner is gorgeous Coccy! It should be in the OP I feel like the Dreamer OP is FAMISHED and needs to be watered

Quote:
Poor guy looks like he was so lost and now that Liz is in front of him that he's starting to find his way out of the Clayton haze! I posted those pictures at the Couples This and That Pic game and someone who has never even watched the show put a by it and she was telling me how from all my previous caps of the two that they look adorable together
Awww, I have to agree, Max & Liz are adorable together.

Quote:
Aww, why? Because the forum isn't as active as it used to be? I think we all do pretty well!
Kem, I believe Coccy means that M/L have too many kisses and glances to count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena/Nate (View Post)
ohmygosh that scene was so amazing!! I totally have to rewatch it!!

I am so glad that Max and Liz were there from the beginning. they were meant to be together and despite all the obstacles they were together in the end!!
they weren't one of those couples were they tell us first that they're meant to be and in the end they went separate ways. NO, we got our happy ending
True love conquered all for Max & Liz at the end of their journey.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sonia E.*~ (View Post)
Kem, I believe Coccy means that M/L have too many kisses and glances to count.
well at the Lucas\Haley thread (take into account this is friendship thread) they take 1 glance from each episode in a season. If there is alot of great ones then they put at most 4 from an episode. There are 20 kiss scenes in Season 1 (if you don't include Maxcedo ) okay okay after I counted that is quite a bit...how about hugs?! or I don't know something else like defining moments, ya know?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Naturellebella, those caps are gorgeous.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 08-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do any of you guys know a streaming website where I could watch S2 episodes?

Thanks in adv!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMJ (View Post)
Do any of you guys know a streaming website where I could watch S2 episodes?

Thanks in adv!
You mean like Youtube?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 08-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know here has all of Season 1 but ya I don't know where you could get Season 2

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by Dreamer 4 Ever; 08-15-2008 at 11:23 AM Reason: Link isn't allowed on FF
Old 08-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
You mean like Youtube?
Any site would do. I have checked YT out though. Someone's put up S3 in its entirety over there but I don't see S2 anywhere.

Thanks for the link naturellebella, that's where I had recently been watching S2. But they removed everything yesterday. Even the S1 episodes they have is simply a link to hulu.com.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Cherishers,

Please be aware of this rule:

• Direct links to illegal television episode or music download websites are not permitted. The purpose of threads for television shows or music from those shows is to discuss those shows or that music, and they’re not meant to be used as a means to illegally download television episodes or songs.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread