Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty passion (View Post)
Thank you I just made it Gaspard/Emily are the perfect Edward/Bella for me. I don't know if i could see anyone play them.
Yeah I also think they are the perfect choice, that's how I imagine them look like when I read the books.

And dare we hope you'll make more icons and post? *makes puppy eyes*
Quote:
I like the scene in your icon, i love the Edward/Alice part.

Edward muttered. “How can someone so tiny be so annoying?”
Alice laughed. “It’s a talent.”

That was one of my favourite quotes.
They really do have brother/sister dynamic going on.

I actually chose the icon I'm currently using as a comment on season 7 of Smallville , so it was nice that Twilight came to the rescue and helped me express myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAwesome (View Post)
"I think she's having histerics, Maybe you should slap her" I just adore her...

Alice is definitely one of my favourite characters.
She's funny and charming and snarky and just enough weird. And she always has the funniest lines. Well her and Jake.
Quote:
I've re read New Moon like 4 times already, It's my favorite out of all 3 so far
I read NM only two times. But there wasn't much time to reread the books for me, I just discovered them two (?) weeks before Eclipse came out.

As for favourite book I'd have to go with Eclipse. Then New Moon, then Twilight. I just love how everything is getting more complicated and how characters are getting more complex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha (View Post)
I've just finished New Moon, and I've given myself half an hour on the net before I pick up Eclipse. I know that once I do, I probably won't be able to put it down for a good long while So many other things I need to do, but I'm not going to
A book a day!
Whatever will you do on Friday?
Quote:
I felt so sorry for Jacob in New Moon, but was so happy when Edward made an appearance in the book!

When I was reading it I was shocked when Edward left, I almost went and peeked to see what page will he return at. But I kept reading and then I fell for Jake and ended up enjoying it a lot.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:46 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to all the newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
I love all 3 for different reasons. My favorite changes from day to day.
Same here . Even though right now I'm leaning towards Eclipse as my fave - because the characters change so much and are getting more complicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty passion
Awwww, I love Edward/Alice. They are great and my fave members of the Cullen clan, even though it's very hard to make out fave members, I love them all.

Couldn't stop laughing when Edward gave her the yellow Porsche and when she got another 'project' to work on. Alice is awesome and always gets so excited when she can go all girlie with shopping and stuff .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha
I've just finished New Moon, and I've given myself half an hour on the net before I pick up Eclipse. I know that once I do, I probably won't be able to put it down for a good long while
That's the spirit! . I read Eclipse in 2 days - would have been faster if I hadn't been on vacation and had to do some sightseeing inbetween .
Old 08-22-2007, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
The first time I read it I was really sad for Jacob but didn't cry... now every time I rre read that part I feel my eyes fill with tears. I'm so weird
Awww! Jacob is so sweet, and I'm hoping things work out in Eclipse so they're friends again. Don't want to read spoilers, but they're making me itchy. So tempting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)

A book a day!
Whatever will you do on Friday?
Sadly tomorrow is a 14 hour day for me, so my Friday will be chock-full of readin' (Or, I could slap a video on in the classroom tomorrow and let Shrek babysit while I read. Really earn my money)

Quote:
When I was reading it I was shocked when Edward left, I almost went and peeked to see what page will he return at.
I totally did! Checked the end to see when Edward came back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
That's the spirit! . I read Eclipse in 2 days - would have been faster if I hadn't been on vacation and had to do some sightseeing inbetween
I read some really good books on my recent holiday, and I was torn between going out and doing actual, y'know, holiday stuff, and finishing the books! What an exciting life I live
Old 08-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

It was hard for me to choose between Eclipse and Twilight as my favorite, but in the long run Twilight won. I chose Twilight, because of how excited for the whole series that one book made me. I haven't been this excited to read a series in I don't know how long.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_Believer (View Post)
I think my favourite is Twilight and then, Eclipse. New Moon is probably my least favourite out of all three
Same with me. Twilight is by far my favourite, i love it. It's the only one i've read like 10 times I didn't like New Moon, the lack of Edward put me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
Yeah I also think they are the perfect choice, that's how I imagine them look like when I read the books.

And dare we hope you'll make more icons and post? *makes puppy eyes*
I will make more if people give me the clips they want to be used.

Last edited by pretty passion; 08-22-2007 at 10:46 AM
Old 08-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
When I was reading it I was shocked when Edward left, I almost went and peeked to see what page will he return at.
Haha I almost did the same but I kept my cool, but not entirly because I was speed reading yup until Alice showed up than I would read SO SLOW!

Quote:
Same with me. Twilight is by far my favourite, i love it. It's the only one i've read like 10 times I didn't like New Moon, the lack of Edward put me off.
Well I didn't like the parts where Edward was gone but from chapter 17 & on the book is absolutly amazing, as soon as Alice showed up thats when the book got great for me... But come one when Bella is running threw the streets of Volterra screaming "Edward!" & you didn't know if she was going to get to him in time. Man my heart was racing, I was praticly screaming "Run Bella!!" at my book.

Quote:
I chose Twilight, because of how excited for the whole series that one book made me. I haven't been this excited to read a series in I don't know how long.
Twlight is my second favorite than it goes Eclipse... But I agree with you, No other book has made me this obsessed before,

Quote:
Sadly tomorrow is a 14 hour day for me, so my Friday will be chock-full of readin' (Or, I could slap a video on in the classroom tomorrow and let Shrek babysit while I read. Really earn my money)
Thats the spirt!

Quote:

Alice is definitely one of my favourite characters.
She's funny and charming and snarky and just enough weird. And she always has the funniest lines. Well her and Jake.
Yeah that's why I love her so much!
I think Jake is funny but noone in the book ever gets close to being a funny as Alice
Where you are going will be better
Old 08-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
"His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, his hand curling around my calf. He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip."
you are definitely not the only one. the whole scene, testing out the bed

and the meadow and...

Quote:
alice is hilarious. the edward and alice quotes, hee. and the quickest game of chess ever...that would be interesting to see.

in new moon, i didnt like him being gone either, i missed him alot. i was telling bella to run too. the reunion=

i love twilight.

in all three books, they have so many swooon worthy moments.

me neither, i've never been this obsessed over a books before. i love them. best series ever!

can anyone give me a site where they have icons?

Last edited by A_Lullaby; 08-22-2007 at 03:47 PM
Old 08-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I love Alice. Especially the Alice/Edward quotes and the chess game. Priceless.

Quote:
I love all 3 for different reasons. My favorite changes from day to day.
Same here. My favorite today is Eclipse, which I am in the process of reading again.

Quote:
"His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, his hand curling around my calf. He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip."
I was so suprised at that part. Then I couldn't put the book down! I that part!

Quote:
Same here...I just couldn't help but look in the back to see if Edward came back. Then, once I saw that he did, I went back and finished through.

Quote:
me neither, i've never been this obsessed over a book before. i love them. best series ever!
I've never been obsessed over a book series or any book like that....Before the Twilight series came to me. Now I am obsessed.

Scrubs: October 2, 2001 - May 6, 2009
End of an Era
Old 08-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
in new moon, i didnt like him being gone either, i missed him alot. i was telling bella to run too. the reunion=

Oh yeah, the reunion... that was beautiful, I was praticly crying cause I serious thought she wasn't going to get to him in time, Phew thank heavens she did
Old 08-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Adara - Thanks. I thought you might.

Cris - I saw your icons on LJ. I just love them!

I'm totally obsessed with these books too. I keep getting more and more people hooked on them I love them so much.

On most days I think this is my order............Eclipse, New Moon, Twilight.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, the reunion... that was beautiful, I was praticly crying cause I serious thought she wasn't going to get to him in time, Phew thank heavens she did
Same here. I was worried all the way through the reading that she wouldn't get there in time or something would go wrong. I kind of sped through it to find out But I still read all of the book. Even though the ending was my favorite part. The reunion was beautiful

Scrubs: October 2, 2001 - May 6, 2009
End of an Era
Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight15 (View Post)
Same here. I was worried all the way through the reading that she wouldn't get there in time or something would go wrong. I kind of sped through it to find out But I still read all of the book. Even though the ending was my favorite part. The reunion was beautiful
Haha yeah the ending was aesome the reunion was great but my absolut favorite part of New Moon was when Alice showed up, that chapter was great... When Bella was just histerical on her sholder & Alice just pulled her up on her lap & let her cry, it was a beautiful moment... Plus I liked it when Alice & Charlie were talking about Bella's break down, It was good to know what happened in those months we didn't get to read.

Lol BTW your only 14 more post's away from gettin a avatar
Old 08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

The only book I read more than once of this series is Eclipse. I am going to buy Twilight and New Moon so I can reread those ones over and over again. Usually when I buy books I need up giving them away, but not these ones because I will reread each of these books at least a few times a year.

Alice is my favorite character as well. I just love everything about her. She is so fun and funny.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 08-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lullaby (View Post)
can anyone give me a site where they have icons?
Did you try to see over LJ? A lot of people are posting theirs icons in some Twilight communities

"You're part of my entity, here for infinity..."
icon
Old 08-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggiepopple (View Post)
The only book I read more than once of this series is Eclipse. I am going to buy Twilight and New Moon so I can reread those ones over and over again. Usually when I buy books I need up giving them away, but not these ones because I will reread each of these books at least a few times a year.

Alice is my favorite character as well. I just love everything about her. She is so fun and funny.
Yeah thats why I love her so much
Man if only I had a friend like Alice or even Alice... I wish
Closed Thread   Post New Thread