Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

I pay around $1200 (US) a month in rent too - though that includes electricity + the internet + basic cable, so not too bad.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but I have a small apartment. Well I take that back, I guess it's not as small as some apartments are especially in a city. It's about 650 square feet.

I'm so tired. I went to bed between 2:30am and 3am and was back up at 7am and watch my nephew. Didn't take a nap as I usually do though. I did meet up with a friend and her son at the park and let the kids play. Then work and I didn't leave till after 11:30 and then I went to Wal Mart to find something for my bf birthday. I'm ready to crash.

April
Old 10-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar (View Post)
I pay around $1200 (US) a month in rent too - though that includes electricity + the internet + basic cable, so not too bad.
wow, that's not bad. So really that's all you have to pay regarding bills.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I don't pay rent, since I live in my parents house, so it's only electricity, gas and cable/internet/telephone and of course all the insurances of for the house, taxes that come with it and all kinds of other stuff (like the stuff that breaks occasionally and has to be replaced). No idea what average number that adds up to on a monthly basis
Old 10-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucky. My aunt and mom is living in my grandparents house (well one of them, they technically have 2).
I would save so much money if I didn't have to pay rent.

So some guy tried to come into my apartment this morning. Woke up at like 10:30am to someone banging on our door. My bf went to see who it was, and he said it was an old guy that he didn't recognize and didn't have any uniform on as to working for the complex. So he didn't answer the door, but the guy tried to open the door. Luckily our dead bolt was locked and he left after that. But still... So yeah I think I'm gonna get a gun.

April
Old 10-30-2013, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nad, even without rent, I would think a house with all its bills can get pretty expensive.
Your parents live there too?

April, wow, that's crazy. Just get a baseball bat
We had some guy come into our flat, but it was a mistake since you can just push our door open from the outside if its not locked on the inside. But otherwise my level is pretty quiet.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Whoa, April, stay safe!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Our door is usually locked at night. But I think during the day while we're here, I'm gonna make sure it stays locked too.

I'm thinking and hoping it was just some guy with the wrong apartment. Even could of been drunk. But- I don't know, just the face he was pounding on the door and then tried to open it ncreeps me out.

April
Old 10-31-2013, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

I hope that's the case!
Old 10-31-2013, 11:14 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Nad, even without rent, I would think a house with all its bills can get pretty expensive.
Your parents live there too?
Yes, it is - like when you need a new heating system, which thankfully doesn't happen too often

Just my mom, my dad died 12 years ago.

Yikes, April!
Old 11-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, I'm sorry. I guess you don't mind living at home when it;s just your mum. You might want to look after her.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

No worries.

We split the house (well, the rooms obviously) between us, so it's not bad at all.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't live with my mom. She would drive me crazy. My dad would drive me crazy too. Plus I like to walk around the house with no pants. That wouldn't go. But if I had to chose between the two it would probably be my dad.

April
Old 11-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I can see that being a problem, yes.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A while ago my bf's friend got locked out of his own apartment and ended up staying the night here. When he told me that I asked does that mean I have to put pants on?

I discovered sad news today. A guy I know was killed this morning in a car accident. I clicked on a crash story from one of the local news on FB and discovered it that way. Still shocking, especially since he's kind of family. Well technically we weren't related. But his mom's half sisters are my mom's cousins. His mom did babysit me and my siblings one summer when I was little.

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread