Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2003, 01:21 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Timeo:
<STRONG>This is the full review of the series from dvdtalk.com but specifically in terms of extras, here is the answer:

EXTRAS: None, although I can understand that there probably wasn't much space with 4 episodes on each disc.</STRONG>

Oh, it's a t.v. series? I thought it was a movie. And BtVS and Angel DVDs have 4 eps per disc and they still have extra features. Well actually only the 1st 2 discs have 4 eps each and the 3rd disc in each box set has 3 eps but still has additional extra special features on them. Thanx for the link, I will check it out in a few mins.
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>This is the full review of the series from dvdtalk.com but specifically in terms of extras, here is the answer:

EXTRAS: None, although I can understand that there probably wasn't much space with 4 episodes on each disc.</STRONG>

Oh, it's a t.v. series? I thought it was a movie. And BtVS and Angel DVDs have 4 eps per disc and they still have extra features. Well actually only the 1st 2 discs have 4 eps each and the 3rd disc in each box set has 3 eps but still has additional extra special features on them. Thanx for the link, I will check it out in a few mins.
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Old 02-19-2003, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

Kindred the Embraced, I loved that show. It's a pity that Mark Frankel was killed, cause I think the show could have gone on for a while....

As for Sci-Fi/Fantasy dvds, here's mine:
Kindred the Embraced
Spider-Man
Legend: Ultimate Edition
Stargate: Ultimate Edition
Lord of the Rings Extended
V: The Original Mini-Series
Planet of the Apes (New)
Dune the Director's Cut (Mini Series)
Buffy Seasons 1-4
Angel Season 1
Transformers: The Movie
Transformers Season 1
Willow
Shrek
The Secret of NIMH
TMNT 1-3
Predator
Dracula 2000
Reign of Fire
Pitch Black
Blade 2
Killer Klowns From OUter Space
Demolition Man
Clash of the Titans
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
The Puppetmasters
Akira
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
12 Monkeys
The Sixth Sense
Tremors
The 5th Element
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Movie)

[ 02-19-2003: Message edited The Crow ]
Elite Fan

Kindred the Embraced, I loved that show. It's a pity that Mark Frankel was killed, cause I think the show could have gone on for a while....

Kindred the Embraced
Spider-Man
Planet of the Apes (New)
Buffy Seasons 1-4
Angel Season 1
Transformers Season 1
Willow
Shrek
The Secret of NIMH
TMNT 1-3
Predator
Dracula 2000
Reign of Fire
Pitch Black
Blade 2
Killer Klowns From OUter Space
Demolition Man
Clash of the Titans
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
The Puppetmasters
Akira
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
12 Monkeys
The Sixth Sense
Tremors
The 5th Element
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Movie)

[ 02-19-2003: Message edited The Crow ]
Elite Fan

Kindred the Embraced
Spider-Man
Planet of the Apes (New)
Buffy Seasons 1-4
Angel Season 1