Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2003, 11:41 PM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Timeo:
<STRONG>...(Vampire: The Masquerade in general is cool)...</STRONG>

Are you referring to the game or is there a movie of it aswell?, 'cause if there is I want it.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:41 PM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Timeo:
<STRONG>...(Vampire: The Masquerade in general is cool)...</STRONG>

Are you referring to the game or is there a movie of it aswell?, 'cause if there is I want it.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:45 PM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by silvercrystal:
<STRONG>...
Some Buffy eps on VCD...</STRONG>
I have some stuff on VCD aswell, that I made myself (The History of Angel video that is on my site, I put that to VCD, and the un-aired Buffy pilot that I downloaded off KaZaA). When you play your VCDs on your DVD player do they sometimes freeze when you are fastforwading or rewinding?

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited Massacher ]
Old 02-13-2003, 11:45 PM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>...
Some Buffy eps on VCD...</STRONG>
I have some stuff on VCD aswell, that I made myself (The History of Angel video that is on my site, I put that to VCD, and the un-aired Buffy pilot that I downloaded off KaZaA). When you play your VCDs on your DVD player do they sometimes freeze when you are fastforwading or rewinding?

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited Massacher ]
Old 02-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mogley:
<STRONG>I have the three Buffy DVD sets, but nothing else yet. Those things are expensive!</STRONG>
No kidding! Psychotically expensive. I heard they didn't have that many special features though right?

jjt: It's impossible to find this DVD! I guess I could order it from Amazon...but I don't have a credit card...and I can't really ask my parents to borrow theirs. Sigh. Oh well. I'm left trying to find it at Future Shop or BestBuy. GRR.

Massacher: Kindred: The Embraced is based upon the world of Vampire: The Masquerade. It only has a few of the clans though, and apparently it's not as bloody or viscious as the RPG is (it's TV after all...) but yeah. Apparently, it's a pretty good series and I have this whole thing about vampires being all sexy and romantic and not psychotic killers (though they can be at times I thought). Well that's just my interpretation at least.

That. And V. I want to see V too.

And don't forget to get X-Men 1.5 if you don't have the first one already (and even if you do...). It's got a blob of extra special features and also has a coupon for a movie ticket for the upcoming X-Men 2 or Daredevil! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So it's like $23 CDN but is actually more like $36 or so...
Old 02-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I have the three Buffy DVD sets, but nothing else yet. Those things are expensive!</STRONG>
No kidding! Psychotically expensive. I heard they didn't have that many special features though right?

jjt: It's impossible to find this DVD! I guess I could order it from Amazon...but I don't have a credit card...and I can't really ask my parents to borrow theirs. Sigh. Oh well. I'm left trying to find it at Future Shop or BestBuy. GRR.

Massacher: Kindred: The Embraced is based upon the world of Vampire: The Masquerade. It only has a few of the clans though, and apparently it's not as bloody or viscious as the RPG is (it's TV after all...) but yeah. Apparently, it's a pretty good series and I have this whole thing about vampires being all sexy and romantic and not psychotic killers (though they can be at times I thought). Well that's just my interpretation at least.

That. And V. I want to see V too.

And don't forget to get X-Men 1.5 if you don't have the first one already (and even if you do...). It's got a blob of extra special features and also has a coupon for a movie ticket for the upcoming X-Men 2 or Daredevil! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So it's like $23 CDN but is actually more like $36 or so...
Old 02-14-2003, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Massacher:
<STRONG>

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited Massacher ]</STRONG>
Yeah they do sometimes. It bugs me when it does that.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:21 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Massacher: VCDs and DVD players don't always get along very well. My really awful DVD player doesn't play them at all, usually.

I have the three Buffy DVD sets, but nothing else yet. Those things are expensive!</STRONG>
Hmmm didn't know that. My brother and I have another DVD player and it works fine on that one so maybe it has a better quality laser or double laser. And on the other DVD player I can zoom around the picture when zoomed in whereas I can't on the one in my room.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:21 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Massacher: VCDs and DVD players don't always get along very well. My really awful DVD player doesn't play them at all, usually.

I have the three Buffy DVD sets, but nothing else yet. Those things are expensive!</STRONG>
Hmmm didn't know that. My brother and I have another DVD player and it works fine on that one so maybe it has a better quality laser or double laser. And on the other DVD player I can zoom around the picture when zoomed in whereas I can't on the one in my room.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:24 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah they do sometimes. It bugs me when it does that.</STRONG>
Same here, I just get so frustrated [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img], angry [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and annoyed when it happens
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Same here, I just get so frustrated [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img], angry [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and annoyed when it happens
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Closed Thread   Post New Thread