Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2004, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

(Who ever Ron Moore is...)
Old 12-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Gasp?!

DS9, carnivale?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by John Crichton
I have got to make time to watch the first remake of the BSG miniseries that came out a couple of years ago before I see this next remake.

*randomness* 'Lost' is coming to Oz in February! YaY!!
There was another remake of BSG? Are you sure about that?

-Kendra,The Vampire Slayer
Old 12-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

I am sure I saw them for rental at my local video store, I will check next time I go there.

Cryo, I loathe DS9. It was the worst (after Enterprise) incarnation of Star Trek imo. Carnivalé has yet to come to Oz... I have been waiting for it to arrive for ages! I have seen ads for it recently though!!
Old 12-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by John Crichton
*randomness* 'Lost' is coming to Oz in February! YaY!!
Oh, I love Lost! Both my avi and quotes are from it. It's a great show and I'm sure you'll love it. You'll have to visit its board when it gets to Oz.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Actually, this series is a take off of the mini series from last year....picks up 50+ hours after the end of the last one.

You didn't even like the Dominion War?

I just picked up Lost...it's not so bad.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Ben Browder joins Stargate SG-1 cast
WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 15, 2004

Frell yeah! Farscape's Ben Browder will join the regular cast of Stargate SG-1 for the show's ninth season, SCI FI announced today.

Forty-two-year-old, Memphis-born Browder played Commander John Crichton for four years on SCI FI's Farscape, and recently reprised the role for the mini-series Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars. He has also appeared on Party of Five, Melrose Place, Murder, She Wrote, and CSI: Miami.

Browder attended high school in North Carolina and studied drama in London, and during Farscape's production resided in Australia. He is married to actress Francesca Buller, and has two children.

Browder's long-time Farscape co-star, Claudia Black, appears in the upcoming episode "Prometheus Unbound," and may return in Season Nine as the alien woman Vala.

Negotiations for the officially confirmed Season Nine are still underway with the four current members of the show's regular cast, including series star Richard Dean Anderson. MGM "is still working on a deal to bring back [Anderson] (General O'Neill) in some capacity," Sci Fi Wire reported. Actress Amanda Tapping ("Samantha Carter") may also be absent from or have limited involvement in the first few episodes of the season, as she has a baby due the same month filming is scheduled to begin.

There's no word yet on Browder's Stargate character, but filming on Season Nine will commence in March in Vancouver, British Columbia. Check out Sci Fi Wire and TVGuide.com for the original story!
Old 12-17-2004, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

I read this late last night.

I'm hoping that this doesn't mean that Farscape is officially never coming back. I'd be very very sad.
Old 12-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Being a 'regular' cast member on SG1 is open to interpretation imo. eg: Jonas Quinn became a regular SG1 cast member...for ONE season then was expunged! lol
Old 12-18-2004, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

True...and the chance of of Sg-1 going 10 seasons is probably slim. They're having trouble brining back Richard Dean Anderson too....but still, it means there are no immediate plans for Farscape.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Jei
Obsessed Fan

Ron Moore, isn't he some one associated with ST:TNG?

I might be the minority but I'm looking forward to BSG. I was a bit fan of the Original back when I was a kid and I'm hoping this retelling of the story matches up to my expectations.

Still I'd like to know why we can't have BSG and Farscape live in one happy skiffy universe? (yes I like to dream)

As for more Farscape, a mini a year would make me VERY happy.
Sayin' Ah tol' ya so is beneath mah dignity, so instead, ah'll just say... nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah." - Rogue (Gambit #5)
Jei
Obsessed Fan

I might be the minority but I'm looking forward to BSG. I was a bit fan of the Original back when I was a kid and I'm hoping this retelling of the story matches up to my expectations.

Still I'd like to know why we can't have BSG and Farscape live in one happy skiffy universe? (yes I like to dream)

Sayin' Ah tol' ya so is beneath mah dignity, so instead, ah'll just say... nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah." - Rogue (Gambit #5)
Jei
Obsessed Fan

Jei
Obsessed Fan

Old 12-22-2004, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yes Jei, Ron Moore was on TNG too.

Well, while we'd love to have that, it seems fate is not in our corner. With Claudia doing 5 episodes of SG-1 and Ben becoming a regular...they won't have time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread