Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Yikes! Why would they mess up the order like that? What purpose would that serve? Do they own stock in a company that makes aspirin (for all the headaches they were giving everyone trying to follow the story)?

The only time I see episodes out of order here are in reruns, and that's only occasionally. Even those are usually run in order unless they're doing a marathon, or a "greatest episodes", or something like that. I taped all of Babylon 5, Farscape, and several seasons of Stargate in reruns, and they were all run in order.

Roswell moved one S2 episode, "Off the Menu", from episode 16 to episode 20, right before the finale. So all of a sudden, characters were doing and saying things that made no sense because the audience hadn't seen what was supposed to be episode 16. When it did air at #20, it looked jarringly out of place. I gather that happened because the ep involved teenagers being taken hostage and there had recently been a school shooting somewhere.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they did that with a Buffy season three episode too after Columbine 'Earshot' was the episode. Those seasons they stuffed-up here were the first time those episodes were seen in Oz, and have never been seen on tv here since...they do NOT repeat these sorts of tv shows too-often. That is why I get my dvds and download what I can not get atm on dvd, THEN get the dvd when it eventually gets to our shores.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Just watched "Crackers Don't Matter". Haven't laughed that much in a while.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

That was the one where the gang slapped Z'haan's puke all on my face and I acted like a medieval knight to save the day?! Crichton: "Da da da da, da da da da, da, da da, da!!" Aeryn: "We're frelled."
Old 09-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Funny is Rygel as a Black Knight.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

heheeh. I had forgotten about that. Color me crazy, but I loved the epically dramatic eps more than the comedy. With the exception of one scene, that forever is emblazend on my brain.

Crichton kicks Harvey into the dumpter and yells "Can I get a Hell Yeah!?"

I have no early reason to explain this total wack out, but I just loved it. L-O-V-E-D it.

fear me, I do.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 09-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Same, I stood up with arms outstretched into the air and shouted 'Hell-yeah!!' when I first saw that episode! Was hell-funny! What about Harvey and Crichton on the rollercoaster? And Crichton tries to dump Harvey off it.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Harvey in the bunny suit was the best though.

They certainly knew how to play up those mental images.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread