Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
dp

ff is such a mess lately
Amen!

I guess they'll leave Mick in that time/place for a few episodes. Maybe he'll cool off .. or maybe he'll become a devout enemy. That would be sad

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 11 and 12 were the best hopefully the few left are as good

Ray/Kendra still awful damn, I suppose towards the end of the season it will be over

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so, I'm really not feeling any chemistry between them.

Old 04-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yes Carter will be back in 15, so that should put an end to it I guess.. either that or we are in for an horrible triangle

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh great! I like him, and I didn't know he'd be back this season.
Do you think Ray will be able to step aside gracefully?

Quote:
1x13, Leviathan
TV Episode
Rip takes the team to London in the year 2166, three months before his family is killed, as a final opportunity to take out Savage.
Air date: April 28, 2016
Quote:
1x14, River of Time
TV Episode
The team successfully captures Vandal Savage; Savage tells Kendra he can reunite her with Carter, causing her to struggle with whether or not she should kill him; Rip decides to deliver Savage to the Time Masters.
Air Date: May 05, 2016
eta: Here it is!
Quote:
It looks like Hawkman will swoop back into before the first season ends. Actor Falk Hentschel is listed in The CW's freshly released plot synopsis for "Destiny," the second-to-last episode of the DC Comics-based show's first season. Hentschel, who debuted in the role on "Arrow" and "Flash" before co-starring in the first two episodes of "Legends of Tomorrow," hasn't been seen since the early days of the spinoff -- but he's set for a reunion with Kendra (Ciara Renée) for the episode airing May 12. Also, it looks like Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) might actually like being a hero -- the full synopsis follows.

CAPTURED – Being in the vicinity of the Time Masters leaves Rip (Arthur Darvill) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) incredibly disturbed for very different reasons. Meanwhile, Sara (Caity Lotz) takes over the Waverider, Kendra (Ciara Renée) is reunited with Carter (guest star Falk Hentschel) and Snart (Wentworth Miller) decides he might be a hero after all. Olatunde Osunsanmi directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Phil Klemmer & Chris Fedak (#115). Original airdate 5/12/2016.

"Destiny," the penultimate episode of the first season of "DC's Legends of Tomorrow," airs 8 p.m. Thursday, May 12 on The CW.

LoT Ep 15

Last edited by Lutesse; 04-23-2016 at 05:33 PM
Old 04-24-2016, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so, it saddens me they don't know what to do with Ray other than put him in awkward triangles where he is always the loser

Old 04-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously! He's such a nice guy and so handsome, too! And brilliant (if a little nerdy)! And brave! And a super-hero!

Old 04-25-2016, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

That's the problem, he's too handsome the writers inmediately think to throw him into some random romance they don't see beyond his looks, he has so much potential but romance always overshadows him, especially since he keeps picking the wrong women..

Not sure why episode 12 got bad reviews, I liked it a lot even Rip was tolerable

Old 04-25-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it a lot, too. Overall, I'm enjoying LoT more than Arrow or Flash. Flash has lost its sense of humor, imo. And Arrow never really had any, except Felicity added a dollop of light-heartedness in S1.

Old 04-26-2016, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed yet the imdb rating is really low for LoT? 7,3..

Old 04-26-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can only think that people haven't given it a chance.
LoT is far more purpose-driven than any of the other CW hero offerings, and I appreciate that it's an ensemble cast.

Old 04-27-2016, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Idk but there is a lot of negativity and hypocrites b/c Flash and Arrow have as much flaws the difference is LoT doesn't pretend to be some serious show, it's a show for fun and they do it that way, I also appreciate the ensemble cast and unlikely dynamics!

Old 04-27-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm 4-5 episodes behind on Arrow. Might wait until the season is over, then catch up on Hulu.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

the Flash is still number 1 for me, i still have a soft spot for it
LOT is really fun and Arrow is awful
MyLastDayWithoutYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

lol Arrow is horrible, but Sara needs to find out Laurel died.. poor Sara she doesn't even know, and new episode tonight

Reply   Post New Thread