Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2016, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Well he does look beat up in the trailer, idk
Besides if he leaves who is gonna carry unconscious/injured team members??

there's Ray though, he's got the muscle too but he is kinda clumsy? I wouldn't trust him carrying me just in case he drops me

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ray has the pretty torso muscles, but he doesn't have nearly as much full-body strength.
(great gifs!)

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And they got Snart. He was the one who had to carry Mick back after he put him out of commision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Mick is always brawling, so it would be easy to say he got his nose broken.
So true.
And I doubt they'd keep him in his 'cell' when the ship is attackt next week.

Watched the episode yesterday (finally) and I liked it.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

They'll lock up Mick how do you know? ^ I'm not sure how Leonard carried Mick, he is huge, he must've had some helping there I think Ray is the only one that possibly could *on his own*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Ray has the pretty torso muscles, but he doesn't have nearly as much full-body strength.
(great gifs!)
Yeah but he must have some strenght right? he is kind of useless without his suit tho, that guy at the prison kicked his ass does Ray not know how to fight without it?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I guess he had that quad, so he could have used that. But Rip told him to take care of him while walking off with Sara, so I don't see who should have helped him.

I don't exactly mean lock up lock up. And I said that I don't think they'll keep him locked up when the ship is under attack.

But at the end of the episode we saw Mick come to in that room Snart placed him in. And he onbviously couldn't exit that room, because of some kind of barrierer. So, for lack of a better word, right now he's kind of locked up.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but that thing (whatever is called) stopping him goes away and Mick can exit after he warns Len not to ever lay a hand on him again
Looking at the promo they should've kept him there *facepalm* something must enrage him again though because he was more chill in the end talking to Ray, I don't like that it looks Mick and Sara fight and Rip well if he wants to kick his ass I'm game he pisses me off too but a woman no even if she's a good fighter too, maybe I'm too politically correct I was saying that in the LoT board.
Anyway yeah they are gonna need him when this weirdos show up, I suppose that happens after Mick's outburst (to put it mild )

Old 02-29-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Link to the extended trailer & synopsis for the next episode:

"Marooned"

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He could leave?
I thought he was in there for now. You know, because he's stupid and thinks a destroyed world is utopia.

Mick is aggrassive, hot headed and always goes of half cocked.And he's only helpful in a fight as long as he doesn't forget the side he's fighting on.

Oh, and I'll let him fight Sara. She's gonna kick his ass. Big and strong doesn't always automatically make you the winner.
Sara is small and smart. Faster.

Next week seems to be one big hourly fight.

Thanks for the link Sherry.
I'll check and see, if there's anything new.

Edit:
Okay, I've seen that promo already.

Last edited by BoneLady; 02-29-2016 at 09:21 AM
Old 02-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

It's totally understandable, that is his world of course he'd like it, he is not a good guy, he's a thief and still a villain, once he is remembered what his life was like he snaps out of his helping the team mode and wants out. I'm thinking Ray can help once he cools down, he is the only one trying to reach out to Mick and I think it'll continue.

He might leave or be forced to leave but he will be back for sure.
I really don't want them to fight but it's not looking good for Sara, maybe that is why Len points his gun at him also the captain canary ship will get more annoying after this episode like I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't all over the place and if I saw it but I don't see it well every fandom has a ship or more that annoys me lol.

Last edited by val ღ; 02-29-2016 at 12:06 PM
Old 02-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So far Mick doesn't want anything different, or better.
But what's more problematic is that he doesn't want to work with a team. He only cares about himself.
He only got Ray out of the prison, because he felt like ho owed him. Not because he suddenly liked him.

Snart has made a decision, he looks at those people as his team mates. Probably not quite friends yet, but he obviously wants to give this a try.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

I think Rip can't be that stupid, he is well aware the dangers bringing people like Mick could bring, the reason he chose him (and Leonard, also Sara that is unstable too) is to get the dirty job done (although now Sara is more quiet and seems to be becoming like his right hand), the stuff nor Kendra, Ray, Jackson or the others would do, that is why they are on board.

The Rogues both are my favorites but they are not written consistenly, anyway they are not the only inconsistent character, in fact the only one pretty consistent is probably Stein (that I also like) and Ray (usually screwing things up but consistent, lol) but this is like a show for fun so I try not to analyze the writing a lot otherwise I'd get pissed off and quit since the writing is wonky.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sara seems to have found her equilibrium. And she defenitely wasn't evil or even bad. There were just some lingering after effects from being brought back to life.
Snart... well, he's got good in him, so he could be turned around.
Mick, now he'S a different story...

I don't find the characters really inconsitent.

Any big examples?
Old 02-29-2016, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Len has his codes but I think he will have a moment where he'll backpedal too and feel fed up of this whole thing, or at least Wentworth said he'd hate to see him become a good guy,he wants him to remain a villain.
Well, they do
Spoiler:
I wouldn't like that on the show, the fun of the Rogues is that they are villains but it's possible they become better people.
The writer said the Rogues will change a lot and he is no rush to bring them back to Flash or the others to Arrow, but they can return to Flarrow universe since this is an anthology series and season 2 of LoT will have an entire new crew (which sucks imo) and if they don't return to Flarrow world then we wouldn't see them again.

Last edited by val ღ; 02-29-2016 at 01:56 PM Reason: comic spoilers
Old 03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

dp

ff is such a mess lately
MyLastDayWithoutYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Roy & Kendra are both boring, so they can be useless together
Glad to have a centric about Rip, he is my favorite

what will happen to Mick ?