Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

"Pulling the plug" is definately different than requesting assisted suicide.

You want me to prove Kevorkian's sick? Well, how about the fact that his nickname is Dr. Death?

Kevorkian can be labeled as a serial killer. He took the lives of numerous people. He performed procedures that made people die. That is murder. And those people all had a connection. They were terminally ill. I'm pretty sure that's a serial killer.

Why do people defend Kevorkian and what he does?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
"Pulling the plug" is definately different than requesting assisted suicide.
How so? You're ending someone's life. The only difference I see is that with assisted suicide, you're sure that's what the person wants you to do.

Quote:
You want me to prove Kevorkian's sick? Well, how about the fact that his nickname is Dr. Death?
How does a nickname prove anything? You could call me a nazi, but it doesn't make me one.

Quote:
Kevorkian can be labeled as a serial killer. He took the lives of numerous people. He performed procedures that made people die. That is murder. And those people all had a connection. They were terminally ill. I'm pretty sure that's a serial killer.
So why wasn't he charged with that?

Quote:
Why do people defend Kevorkian and what he does?
Because some of us are capable of seeing that someone should be able to choose how to die and be able to end their own life, especially if they're in pain.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
Did he give himself that name? I don't think he did. And how does that prove anything?
Old 06-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Banned

Stop defending this nutjob. The man is a convicted killer. You gonna argue with me on that? He was convicted of 2nd degree murder and was on track to do 10 to 25 in prison. I don't know how you can say this guy is all innocent and just doing his job.