Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2014, 04:04 PM
I am a basketball genius!

It's awards season, so we could use 1 that has to do with the Oscars.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr (View Post)
Rowdy Roddy Piper does not ring a bell for me, but it sounds very close to the name of the guy who used to do the "Come on down" stuff on The Price is Right, no?

The truth is, much as I don't think very much of Justin Bieber (by which I mean that he literally occupies zero percent of my time), the "real" charges here aren't very much.

The drag racing has apparently been debunked, so we're left with being drunk, possibly being high, and certainly assaulting a limo driver.

These are all honest charges and I don't mean to minimize them.

I'm just saying no one's been seriously hurt yet.

Which means this could just be the little twerp's attempt at getting himself an "adult" image. You know, Miley twerks, Justin... becomes a low-life.

Wasn't the price is right announcer's name johnny or something? I haven't seen that show in so long (though my mom was on two episodes...just in the audience, she didn't get called).

I think a new title to this thread could be, "Celebrities: Love em, Hate em, Talk All About em"