Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2014, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that was awesome. i like when people play dirty lol.

finished six. what a lame finale though, jenna winning by six votes ewwww. she did not deserve to win. was pissed when rob was voted out. i even would have rather matthew won. so lame. whatever.

season 11 was decent, and i liked rafe and danni so i was glad they got far. danni winning was awesome, i didnt think she would but very happy it wasnt steph.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-10-2014 at 09:46 AM
Old 06-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

i like watching two seasons at once so i started 15 china. im watching that and 7.

unfortunately eps 7x02 and 7x03 didnt work so i just read what happened and watched ep 4. i dont really connect to anyone yet but im loving rupert.
Old 06-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Season 7 was good. It was the season before the very first All-Stars, so Rupert did back to back seasons.

I love Jenna! I was so glad she won. At the time, she was the youngest player to win. But that was a long time ago.

China is a good season. You'll like it. Don't know how you'll feel about the outcome, but let me know!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm liking 15 more than 7, though I do like Rupert. Glad he's back for all stars. Excited to start that season.

I'm up to episode 7 for each. The twist with the third tribe in 7 was interesting. But not really glad to see any of them back.

On 15 I'm not really rooting for anyone. But maybe Erik or Todd.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

You'll have to tell me when you start All-Stars! I might "watch" it with you! I actually have that season on DVD.

Old 06-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

i will! so excited to see rob again and rob/amber. and to see who else comes back from the earlier seasons.

eta: my dad spoiled the china ending for me so im just gonna finish it now. glad that todd won i guess though, i liked him from the beginning.

Season 7 was good until rupert left. How disappointing to see sandra and lil in the final two! :/ but I was glad to see Sandra take it.

I started all stars I'm loving both robs, Rupert and shi Anne. Maybe Colby but I don't remember much about him. I was glad Tina was out first. I'm rooting for robs tribe. Good cast though! Alicia annoys me but I'm good with everyone else so far.

Also started 18 cuz its the last season on YouTube and easy to watch. I was happy to see Tyson . Coach already drives me nuts! Jt and Stephen seem cool.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-21-2014 at 12:47 AM
Old 06-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That stinks your dad spoiled it for you. Glad you were happy with the outcome!

You started watching All-Stars without me?! Haha I'll just have to watch mine later. I'm still doing my "Friends" rewatch. Ethan was my favorite that came back for All-Stars, but then Rob quickly became my all-time favorite during the season.

Old 06-23-2014, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh im sorry jess i totally forgot you wanted to rewatch!

i wouldnt have been able to anyway probably cuz im speeding through them quick!!

im really enjoying both seasons. 8 in particular cuz its all stars. ive gotten to the merge on both.

on 8 im loving robb and rupert, and i also love shii anne and think lex is growing on me. was so happy to see colby go, he was an ass. rob can be super cocky sometimes and its annoying, but i think its mostly an act. him and amber are cute.

i remember liking ethan on his season because he was a nice guy but on all stars he doesnt stand out to me because imo he played a little safe. him already winning would make me wanna vote him out too.

my least fav people still left are jerri who is just annoying, tom who is gross, and alicia eho i think is controlling. i like everyone else okay with rob, shii anne and rupert being my top 3.

season 18 is good because i love tyson (though he can be too cocky as well) and i also like the four alliance with stephen/taj/brendan/sierra. coach is super annoying lol.

now that theyve merged im not sure who is really aligned with who lol. but im liking jt more. sucks that joe was self eliminated cuz of an injury.

from that season i dont really care for debbie or errin cuz they are boring, and coach is just annoying. i like evryone else ok.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I remember Joe's injury! I think I have a quote of his on my Facebook.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:04 PM
Extreme Fan

In some tragic news, Caleb Bankston from Survivor Blood vs Water (Colton's Fiance) passed away today in a train derailment...

Survivor's Caleb Bankston Dead: Blood vs. Water Star Killed in Railway Accident : People.com
Old 06-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh my gosh!! that is so sad. i liked caleb a lot, he was a nice guy. so sad.

i hate to sound insensitive and move on but i finished season 18. i liked both stephen and jt and was happy they got to the end. i was rooting for stephen more but i like jt too.

i started season 16, the first fans vs favorites. not sure im gonna like it much. lol. i dont really know most of the "favs". cant believe johny fairplay is back lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-25-2014 at 12:37 AM
Old 06-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Very sad about Caleb's passing. Colton wasn't exactly a favorite of mine but thoughts are with him along with Caleb's family.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, I couldn't stand Colton, but I didn't mind Caleb. Thoughts are definitely with his family & friends.

Old 06-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

season 16 is blahhhh
Old 06-28-2014, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
season 16 is blahhhh
Yeah, I've always found it to be overrated. I mean, yeah there's a couple of really exciting post-merge episodes, but a lot of the pre-merge (especially after they swap) seems to take forever.