Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Survivor #3: Season 29 - Blood vs. Water 2 w/ a whole new cast! (Premieres Sept. 24th)

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 09-23-2014 at 07:51 AM
Old 05-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

approve of this title!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

LOVE this title!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s ♥
Old 05-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Awesome title. I'm gonna be devastated if Spence doesn't win.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

The final is hours away! I know everything is decided already but....GO SPENCER!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s ♥
Old 05-22-2014, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

well the 1st hour sucked! i hated seeing spencer leave, i was really hoping hed be able to pull it out. damn kass. cant blame the boys for getting rid of him though. he would have won.

final 3 was decent and i was thrilled when woo won that last immunity. i wanted it to be him or tony. i was shocked to see that woo took tony to the end but hes a good guy and he played a really honest game. he didnt deserve to win, and it was a million dollar mistake taking tony.

but i am glad that e jury voted for tony. he played a ruthless game but he did deserve it. securing all those idols saved him the entire time.

i do think that tash voting for woo was strange but she appeared to be the only one considering it was the only woo vote read.

jeff is so annoying and so cocky. lol. but i am glad he apologized to spencer!

no surprises on next season... blood vs water two. considering thats the only season i saw besides this one and the very first survivor LOL im not that excited for it but oh well.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw some of it. wow all the backstabbing that goes on.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spencer I hope we see him and Tash again at some point.

As crazy, paranoid and annoying as Tony was for most of the season, I think being that unpredictable probably helped and he played the best and was a worthy winner and it made for entertaining viewing. Even with Woo taking him at the end, Tony was happy to have Woo there because he knew he was loyal and played on that aspect right up until Woo voted.

Not sure about another Blood vs Water already, I think part of the reason it worked so well because it was a big change to previous seasons and we knew and had some attachment to returning players already. But in 6 months it will probably be great anyway.
Old 05-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I felt a little bad about Spencer going, but his Jury speech kinda made me want to grab him by the throat and shake him for a few seconds, lol.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well that was boring. Once Spencer left, I could have cared less. I can't believe Woo chose to take Tony to the final two! What was he thinking. Sure it's nice to beat somebody worthy...but it's also nice to WIN A MILLION DOLLARS!

After Trish was done her talk, I'm like oh she just won Woo a lot of votes...and then Spencer went up and I was like damnit!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s ♥
Old 05-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

IF Spencer couldn't have won... i'm glad Tony won even though i hate him. because he played a good game and deserved it. still wish spencer won though stupid kass winning that immunity!! UGH UGH UGH!

also, FINAL 2!!! i hope they go back to that and another blood vs water! oh i'm excited! i can't wait to see who the returning cast is (or maybe it's just all new people and their relatives!) either way can't wait! the last blood vs water was great!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
▌ BUY IT ON ITUNES ▌STREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-23-2014, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think spencer made the smart choice with his jury speech. tony did desrve to win.

the season was fairly predictable though. i mean, yes, lots of blindsides but tony with all those idols kinda sealed his fate early on.

i dont get why jeff kept saying it was such an amazing season, i dont think it was lol.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

When Spencer didn't win immunity i was devastated because that was the moment i knew his fate was sealed and that he'd be voted out. I did have hope that he'd convinced Tony to split the vote because the argument he made to Tony was brilliant. Morgan looked disappointed when it was Spencer voted out which strengthened my belief that she would have voted for him if he'd made the final. I have so much respect for Spencer because he fought his heart out right until the votes were cast.

The moment that Woo voted out Kass i felt such pure joyful happiness. The only other time I felt so much happiness was the 3-times that Spencer won immunity.

BEST MOMENT OF FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL: Spencer lobbying the jury to vote for Tony.

I'm glad that Tony won because IMO he was the only deserving winner left after Spencer was gone.

OMG next season BLOOD VS WATER 2. I hope SPENCER will be returning (if it's returning past contestants).
Old 05-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thatd be cool! Him and his sister maybe?

Ive been watching season 26 and its pretty interesting. Fan vs favs 2....

I know cochrin wins and im so glad! Hes my fav lol. Cant wait to see that.

Guys are hot but i think eddie is just there. Hes barely shown. I love malcolm though, and eric. I think i would like reynold more if it werent for his sexist comments about women.

I dont mind brenda but i dont know her well. Sherri is funny though, i like her. I like michael too.

I think philip is extremely annoying but man hes entertaining!

I think im gonna go back and watch the previous seasons from 2 through 25. Lol
Old 05-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
Thatd be cool! Him and his sister maybe?

Ive been watching season 26 and its pretty interesting. Fan vs favs 2....

I know cochrin wins and im so glad! Hes my fav lol. Cant wait to see that.

Guys are hot but i think eddie is just there. Hes barely shown. I love malcolm though, and eric. I think i would like reynold more if it werent for his sexist comments about women.

I dont mind brenda but i dont know her well. Sherri is funny though, i like her. I like michael too.

I think philip is extremely annoying but man hes entertaining!

I think im gonna go back and watch the previous seasons from 2 through 25. Lol
That's exactly what I was thinking Spencer & his sister for BVW2.

I'm currently watching season 1 and it's so different to what the game is now. The only familiar people are Richard, Rudy, Susan, Jenna (who I think won a later season) and Gervase (because he was on Blood vs Water).