Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick
I get Johnny has an alliance I just don't like the way he talks to women. And Johanna should STFU when she told Dan not to talk to Robin in a derogatory way.
I rolled my eyes at that.

Oh Cohutta, I will miss you so. He's a sweetheart and I love, love, love him.

Derrick </3 for going into a faceoff and helping Johnny get his key back.

Am I the only person that thinks Dunbar is a ****** for completely turning on his Sydney cast members the way he as? He could have gave him a freakin vote it's not like he wasnt going home.

I know Derrick is like challenge king but wouldn't it have made more sense for the people without a key to vote him out because he would have had to give his key to someone.

Last edited by Toxic Kisses; 10-16-2008 at 08:53 PM
Old 10-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

I don't really blame him. This is a game and to be honest they would not have been super loyal to him. They didn't like him. He knows that and he latched on to an alliance that has proven to be pretty loyal to him so far.

As far as the last episode? It was good. But I more or less feel like I'm seeing the same thing every week.

Also, I can't stand Ev. Maybe I could get behind her if she wasn't straight up saying 'we're good and they're bad'. WHAT? She's doing the same thing as the other alliance only she didn't do it until later. That doesn't make her nicer or more deserving, it makes her slower. The only person in the other alliance that has been overly mean is Johnny. The rest have been no more rude that anyone else. I hate when people take on the hollier than thou aproach. Get over yourself Ev.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hate when people take on the hollier than thou aproach. Get over yourself Ev.
Johnny is doing the same thing I only rooted for Ev last week because she gave them one of the best FU's in history of the challenge I'm not really a fan of hers but her putting the alliance out their was hilarious lol that being said her and Johnny should GTFO and I hope Derick wins it all.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23
I hate when people take on the hollier than thou aproach. Get over yourself Ev.
But "The Family" is doing the same thing. Johnny going on and on about "taking back his key wich was rightfuly his." Huh? He wouldn't even be there is Abe didn't quit the first episode.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Okay first of all I said that Johnny was the exception. If I didn't make that clear then I am now.

Quote:
Johnny is doing the same thing I only rooted for Ev last week because she gave them one of the best FU's in history of the challenge I'm not really a fan of hers but her putting the alliance out their was hilarious lol that being said her and Johnny should GTFO and I hope Derick wins it all.
The 'Family' isn't walking around acting like they deserve to win more than anyone else. They are playing the game and they are not hiding that. I don't agree with everything they do but at least they aren't pretending to be saints. Ev straight up said that her side was good and their side was bad. WHATTTT? Who made her the judge of good and bad?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The same people that made the Nerd Herd the judge of good & bad.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

AHHH Meg of course you would go straight to a Big Brother moment! haha that's actually what made me so mad in the back of my head. Ever since BB S6 I can't STAND that sort of mind set! haha!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It always comes back to Big Brother doesn't it?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Haha it seams that way doesn't it?
Old 10-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
Okay first of all I said that Johnny was the exception. If I didn't make that clear then I am now.

The 'Family' isn't walking around acting like they deserve to win more than anyone else. They are playing the game and they are not hiding that. I don't agree with everything they do but at least they aren't pretending to be saints. Ev straight up said that her side was good and their side was bad. WHATTTT? Who made her the judge of good and bad?
Oh that drives me insane. I'm like, hellooo no one is good or bad. They're all playing the game. Some better than others obviously. Johnny was right though, was a good plan, she just played here cards way too soon. And um Ev, Johnny has been very loyal to his alliance members. Please tell me one he has backstabbed? Is he supposed to be loyal to everyone on the island or something?

It doesn't really bother me that Dunbar isn't with his castmates, I mean the others have been loyal to him, so why not ride that out? It does surprise me though, most cast members stick together. Look at Paula and Johnny, but I guess it helps they're super close outside of these challenges.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't blame Johnny for being part of an alliance. I do blame him for talking to people, especially women, like they're beneath him. It drives me insane. And I used to honestly love him. I don't remember him talking to people quite like this.

Ev bugs, but I LOLed when she was like, "FU and eff your alliance," if only because of Derek's face when she said it. So priceless.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to agree with you Linds, I don't even Johnny ever being like this before. I mean...I used to adore him a lot and if he was always like this I don't think that would have been the case.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure a lot has to do with editing because if you watch the dailies he's not bad. They've got to haev a villain. And it's not like he even is because he has the most friends on the island. All it takes is one person saying someone is an ass, then that person acting like an ass. And lets face it, if any of us were stuck on an island with mostly rice to eat & 300K on the line, I'd be an ass too.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely think tempers flair much quicker than usual because of the conditions, but it seems to be a pattern with Johnny to lash out at women rather harshly. I'm just always, like, blink. Did he just call her a - And say that she was - Oh, okay.

Old 10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Paige, I agree about Dunbar. I wish he wouldn't have voted against Cohutta. No one would have cared because everyone knew Cohutta was going home anyway, and it just would have been a nice thing to do.

I don't care what Johnny does to Ev, but I really can't stand Johnny. I've never liked him, ever. I know it probably won't happen at this point, but I hope he somehow goes home!