Dan- RR Viewers Revenge
Kenny- Fresh Meat
Ryan- Fresh Meat
Johnny- RW Key West
Dave- RW Hollywood

meg | tumblr
Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just bringing discussion over from the last thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
I used to love Johnny and Kenny every season...but this time they've just sort of taken over and I really don't like the way that they're playing this game. If you come on strong, chances are, it makes you a bigger target. I've never been a fan of Evelyn, but I'm glad she had the balls to take Johnny's key. She really had nothing to lose, and everything to gain there. She would have been a coward if she'd taken Jen's key. And a part of me wanted her to take Dunbar's...because she was right. He didn't really earn it, it was given to him by Abe and he's never gone in a face off.
Literally took the words out of my mouth there. I completely agree.

Based on the previews I've been seeing it looks like Johnny is going to win the faceoff and take Ev's key. I'm seriously hoping that doesn't happen. I would love for him to go this week.

I also wish Abe would have stayed Paige, Johnny going that long ago would have rocked my word.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-13-2008, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread!

I'm not a big fan of Ev, but again, I would choose her over Johnny this season. I just don't like the way that they're playing this time around. So, I really hope that he doesn't take her key back.

I don't remember, has Cohutta gone into a face off yet?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
Thanks for starting the new thread!

I'm not a big fan of Ev, but again, I would choose her over Johnny this season. I just don't like the way that they're playing this time around. So, I really hope that he doesn't take her key back.

I don't remember, has Cohutta gone into a face off yet?
Nope, and neither has Colie, Johanna, Ryan & Dunbar (who has the key Abe gave to him)
Old 10-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder who is going to end up with keys when all is said and done. Somehow I can't see Robin on that boat. I don't see Johanna either. I would love for Cohutta to get one but I don't know about him either...

meg | tumblr
Old 10-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

There is a new episode this week right?
Old 10-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
There is a new episode this week right?
Yes
Old 10-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Johnny decides to take Dunbar's keys (assuming he wins) I rather watch people earn their keys and last time Johnny actually never won his key by face off so yeah he hasn't proved jack yet in earning the keys. Only Derick, Ev and KellyAnn. 2 people that Johnny hates and calls weak has won their keys fare and square Ugh damn I use to really love Johnny but wow WTF happened to him? Its like he thinks its ok to talk to the girls like that. I loved Tyrie standing up to him because Johnny wouldn't even dare try something with Tyrie. Ex game member turned black belt yeah I would have loved to have seen him even try LOL
Old 10-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
I hope Johnny decides to take Dunbar's keys (assuming he wins) I rather watch people earn their keys and last time Johnny actually never won his key by face off so yeah he hasn't proved jack yet in earning the keys. Only Derick, Ev and KellyAnn. 2 people that Johnny hates and calls weak has won their keys fare and square Ugh damn I use to really love Johnny but wow WTF happened to him? Its like he thinks its ok to talk to the girls like that. I loved Tyrie standing up to him because Johnny wouldn't even dare try something with Tyrie. Ex game member turned black belt yeah I would have loved to have seen him even try LOL
Yeah, and the only reason why he wasn't voted off and got the key was because Abe had asked to leave. If it hadn't been for that, Johnny definitely would've been sent home. Johnny should thank Abe's company for keeping him on The Island.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes exactly so If anything Johnny should try and take Dunbars key not Ev she actually earned hers. I can't believe it takes Johnny's personality for me to root for Ev. Still hate her though lol
Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm very much in the minority on this one, cause I absolutely love Johnny. Seriously adore him. I really have no idea why, I just do. Since Key West he's always been one of my favorites. No matter how he plays this game, it won't change that. So he's a liar, so he has an alliance, so does everyone else. I loved tonight when Ev said Johnny won't leave with her respect. Umm, I don't think wants it, nor does he care. Heh.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Yes exactly so If anything Johnny should try and take Dunbars key not Ev she actually earned hers. I can't believe it takes Johnny's personality for me to root for Ev.
My thoughts exactly. I've never liked EV on past shows but I can't stand the cocky attitude of Johnny this year. And the girls tagging a long in that alliance have done nothing. EV actually earned hers. I am not liking this season for this exact reason.

I'm very sad about tonight's elimination
RK EB LP BR KP
Old 10-16-2008, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get Johnny has an alliance I just don't like the way he talks to women. And Johanna should STFU when she told Dan not to talk to Robin in a derogatory way. Umm hello how many times has the word Bitch come out of Johnny's mouth? No just bitch but "dumb bitch" I can understand Johnny being cocky I don't mind that but the way he treats women is a nono and I'd got kicked off the show a long time ago LOL

It sucks for Cohutta leaving
Old 10-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't watch last night because of the debate. I'm really sad to come here & read that Cohutta left.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
I didn't watch last night because of the debate. I'm really sad to come here & read that Cohutta left.
Yeah, Johnny Derrick & Cohutta went into the face off. Johnny won and everyone voted Cohutta to go home (except KellyAnne).Then, as expected, Johnny took Ev's key back.

At least Ev went up to Johnny and handed him his key instead of dropping it on the ground like Johnny did to her