Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

that doesnt mean hes not interested though! whatd you guys do?

and yeah im always fantasizing about WHAT IF situations.

probably not healthy.

we talked about hanging out nxt week though! yay!
Old 11-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
and yeah im always fantasizing about WHAT IF situations.
THIS.

I hope you guys hang-out and it goes well!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
that doesnt mean hes not interested though! whatd you guys do? and yeah im always fantasizing about WHAT IF situations. probably not healthy. we talked about hanging out nxt week though! yay!
He hasn't messaged or called so I guess he wasn't which is fine. He asked me something about my religious values and I could tell at that moment that he was a little disappointed by my answer... But I'm not going to change who I am for some random guy I went on 2 dates with lmao. So that's why I had that feeling after it and I guess I was right. I'm shocked at how good my instincts have been.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I admittedly feel like an idiot as the Pit Stop title made me think it was something TAR-related. Sorry that I accidentally stumbled into something that's not my business, though uh...I guess being a guy myself I have some idea on how we think, so yeah...But anyway, apologies if I'm being rude.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)
I admittedly feel like an idiot as the Pit Stop title made me think it was something TAR-related. Sorry that I accidentally stumbled into something that's not my business, though uh...I guess being a guy myself I have some idea on how we think, so yeah...But anyway, apologies if I'm being rude.
No, you're not being rude. Us women are just having guy problems and we're taking out our frustrations in this thread.

Old 11-16-2013, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, if you ever need to know why us guys think as we do, I'll be glad to help.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats unfortunate but if you guys have different religious views and both are strong about them it wouldnt have worked out anyway.

At least you have your head held high!

Id love a guys opinion on some things for sure...

Like how long would you exclusively date someone before you ask them to be your girlfriend? Whats the longest youd wait and why? Lol

Jess if i dont see him this week ill be pretty upset!
Old 11-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, I have to say it tends to differ from person to person depending on how things 'feel' and all that. Like, certain people will obviously feel more comfortable after different times than others.

I know with my last girlfriend it was a few times of us getting together and somewhere around 2 or 2 and a half weeks before we decided to say we were dating, because we want to see if things would still be consistent. I would've waited a little bit longer to say it was official had she asked, but since we both seemed fine/happy with the idea, we figured "why not?"
Old 11-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that worries me.

me and this guy have been "dating" for like 6 months now... but we arent official. we are exclusive though...

i guess i am just wondering what the heck hes waiting for. we talk everyday so i dont know, its confusing.

i feel like other people start being official after like a month, why is it not that easy for me.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Sometimes we find ourselves being a little afraid of commitment. It's sort of like a sense of "If I don't actually call it that, then it's not actually that, and if something goes wrong, I don't have to say I got dumped since we never officially said we were dating.". While sometimes it's stuff like that, other times it can be things like bad past experiences, or just legitimately not knowing for sure when to actually do things or not to. As weird as it may sound, from time to time, we as guys are looking for the girl to sort of give a "subtle but not too subtle" hint or initiative that you want to officially put it down and say "yep, we're dating".

There are times when we're actually worried or scared about making a goof out of ourselves. That being said though, normally the most difficult thing to sort out on our end is "after how many dates is it okay to kiss her goodnight afterwards?".
Old 11-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for the tips and advice! It's nice to get a guys POV!

Old 11-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i can see that. hes confusing because hes had serious relationships in the past. in fact, everytime i was interested in him before he already had a girlfriend. and i can tell he really likes me, so i guess i just dont really know whats holding him back. hes not the kind of guy to use a girl (and actually he told me early on he didnt want that, that hes a relationship kind of guy) so i just worry that maybe he just doesnt like me enough.

i guess i should just suck it up and ask him about it in another month or so... he can be pretty cheesey sometimes though, and he's gotten me gifts on vacation and tells me all about his life, so i know hes somewhat serious about me but then other times i feel like we arent together at all and its in my head.

he did get out of a relationship though only a few months before we started seeing each other so maybe he just doesnt want to rush into another one so soon.

thanks for the advice though, it made me feel a bit better.

we did talk about hanging out tomorrow and i actually said we should go on some real dates next month (because lately weve been hanging out after work just at his house) and he said that he would love that... so, idk.

being patient is just SO HARD.

Quote:
There are times when we're actually worried or scared about making a goof out of ourselves. That being said though, normally the most difficult thing to sort out on our end is "after how many dates is it okay to kiss her goodnight afterwards?".
if she really likes you... one! LOL.

me and nick kissed immediately, but we kind of had a history, so it didnt feel rushed at all.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I saw Catching Fire last night!

Old 11-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

How was it?
Old 11-23-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It was great! Going to see it again tonight actually!