Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

abbys obsession with asia and maddy is justified, but its also so unfair.

mckenzie looked amazing in her solo! i think its the best shes every looked and she looks much more mature now.

maddie/kendalls solo was really good too, i think kendell did a great job keeping up.

chloe and asia were blah, was not a fan of that dance or the group dance.

chloe better get to do a solo at nationals!

ps. if anyones watching the ultimate dance competition this season, come post in the general thread with me!
Old 09-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Asia has improved so much since joining ALDC. I love that her dances show off a lot more technique now and are much more age-appropriate. I loved her flamingo dance last week.

Asia and Chloe's duet was weird but I did think that they both did a good job executing it, especially Asia who usually doesn't do contemporary dances like that.

Kendall did a really good job in her duet with Maddie. She kept up with her the whole time and they were pretty in sync.

Mackenzie's solo was really good. I liked that it was less cutesy than her routines usually are.

My guess is that the solos at nationals will be Asia, Maddie, Chloe, and Kendall

And Yes, I also watched Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition! Is there a thread for it?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah id like to see asia do a lyrical piece.

And no thread for AUDC but you should come to the general thread... Its topped

Anthony from cathys studio was choregraphing on it, which just proves how fake all these shows are
Old 09-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I remembered him from being a choreographer on it last season too. I'm also pretty sure that the announcer is the same guy that announces the in10sity dance competition results

That new judge Rachelle Rak was a guest choreographer on an episode of Dance Moms once. So far I like her better than the Pussycat Doll manager from last season. Don't have a favorite dancer yet. That one blonde girl (I think JoJo?) looks like she was plucked right out of Toddlers in Tiaras
Old 09-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought that too! Was jojo on that show?! Lol

And yeah i like the new judge better too.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Was this really the season finale?? (Well, besides the reunion next week) This has been the longest season of any show in the history of television

I thought all of the solos were great.

You could tell that Mackenzie's was clearly choreographed for Asia, but Mack did a great job with it. I wish she would have gotten first. I love seeing her do a solo without bopping around the stage blowing kisses in pigtails.

I would agree that Kendall's solo was the best she's ever performed. I was hoping she would win.

Maddie's was good but I didn't think it really fit with the music. I bet it was probably cut when the episode was edited and the full dance probably looked better.
Edit: I was right, the full dance is better

Christi and Leslie's fight was a little ridiculous. I'm not sure I would have kicked the kids out of the group since they didn't do anything wrong, but I agree the moms needed to be punished for that.

Kristie Ray was out of line pulling Asia out for no reason. The fight had nothing to do with her.

I'm not sure what's going on with Abby's mom but I do hope there is another season.

Last edited by user4091989; 09-11-2013 at 12:20 PM
Old 09-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

its just so clear that abby hates chloe, i dont even know why cristi puts up with it.

not sad to see the other cristi go. her temper came out at random times. but i do think asia is fantastic. kenzi not doing the improv was a bit annoying. shell never be able to do an audition if shes scared like that.

i think kendell did amazing too, she looked really good in that solo, but i wish we could have seen chloe dance it. kendells turns looked aamzing though.

the way they edited maddies piece didnt make it look very impressive.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don't watch this show, but I thought I would come in here and mention that it was referenced on the show, The Crazy Ones, the other night.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Dance Moms returns January 1

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sm...-details-VIDEO
Old 11-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Addicted Fan

New Promo!!

Old 12-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

kinda funny but pointless.

i love the 80's but how is that relevant?

i wonder if we will see kalani! abby loved her.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who has been watching?

Personally I love Khalani so I am glad shes on the team but she is a bit strange as a kid, she has no personality and never really stands up to her mom. Her mom is super harsh on her too.

I'm rooting for Chloe, even if her mom is obnoxious, and I loved seeing Maddie and Chloe dance together again. However, I dont think Chloe will be around much longer if she keeps talking back to Abby. (her mom, not her)
I'm sorry, but these girls are dancers, not singers. Brooke was not a singer, Mckenzie is not a singer either. LOL

Maddie is such a star, she really is. Her level of performance when she dances is just heaps above the rest. I cant wait to see how much better she gets when she gets older.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone still watching?

New team is ok but i thought only the asian girl and the one that went against chloe had yalent.

Im very happy chloe won but i was disappointed in the group and the duo cuz i thought they were better.

I dont understand abbys love for kendall though. I dont think shes strong at all.

Mckenzie has improved so much though, she has so much energy.

I still wanna see kahlani and maddie go head to head
Old 04-16-2014, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

kendall and kalani were vastly better than whoever the other two dancers were. and the original group's number was better too! wtf? also, of course abby wants to claim chloe for winning first. any other time, she's a waste of space, but now... ooh, chloe's so statuesque. abby makes me want to puke. and if her mother approved of how she treated CHILDREN, erm?
Old 04-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't mind how she yells at them because they need to fix themselves when it comes to dance.. But when she takes it to a personal level that's over the line.