Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

i thought nia did great in rosa parks but i dont think she is that strong. paige her and kendall are IMO the weakest.

brooke is good i just dont think she has any passion. and mckenzie still isnt there yet but i think shes improving heaps!
Old 03-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree. I think Kendall Nia and Paige are all on pretty much the same level. I do like seeing them do more than just acro this season. Mackenzie will get there but right now she's obviously less advanced, but she is getting a lot better. IMO Brooke has potential to be the best one on the team but she clearly doesn't want to be.

Apparently this weekend Sophia is going to try and break the world record for most pirouettes! Here is an interview with her talking about it. News Distribution Network - Shared Video

She talks a little bit about being on the show at the beginning and she says that Abby is one of the nicest people she knows, but the producers make her look mean. But I guess that was expected
Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do think nias improving though and kendell is kinda staying the same.
Paige too.

Asia is great but her soli choreo was soooooo bad!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

asia looked like a mini stripper...

the whole ep was bad. bad, bad, bad. i don't even know why i'm still watching. it's always just there on tuesday night when i'm feeling super lazy and getting ready for dinner. blech!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

it is bad, but i like watching the dances and its also fun drama even if its fake.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you can tell it's fake by how they can only afford to pay cathy for her services every other ep.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I heard that the real reason that Mackenzie wasn't at the competition was because she was competing at another competition with other girls in her own age group. I think it's stupid that they're trying to make it seem like Asia is replacing Mackenzie since she obviously isn't. We know the difference between series regulars and guest stars on this show by now

Asia did a good job, but the choreography for her solo was terrible. A lot of standing around/walking and butt shaking. Here's the full version. It's not much better

I have to say it was really nice to see Maddie, Chloe, and Kendall do a trio without Kelly and Christi throwing a fit about how it's not fair that Paige isn't doing it instead. I thought the trio did a really good job.

The boys group was definitely better than Abby's

Brooke also did a solo that wasn't shown called The Animal Knows that also got second place.

According to the scoresheet Zach from Candy Apples was the one that beat her. I'm actually really surprised they didn't show it since Candy Apples really did beat them in every category.

Of course no mention of Asia and Zach having danced together before... No Kristie/Gina reunion showdown

In other news Sophia set a new world record for most consecutive pirouettes with 55! So congratulations to her

Last edited by user4091989; 04-03-2013 at 08:22 PM
Old 04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Crazy!
Old 04-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sophia looks like a freakish robot barbie doll...
Old 04-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

no sophia this week. i guess that was short lived.

asia and nia looked pretty good for not rehearsing!

i loved chloes dance and i am glad it was close because i thought she did great and all those turns looked flawless.

i think abby was right or not letting mckenzie dance, if it hasnt even been 2 weeks then she needs to be out for another week.

as for the performance, cant asia just do the flips going the other direction at the same time? they both can be in it and they dont do much anyway.

i liked the group number this week, without maddie it felt a little weird but it was different and i liked the hair/costumes.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm sure Sophia will not be back.

I'm with the other moms, I'm not convinced Mackenzie's foot injury is real.

I wish Maddie would get some new choreography. I feel like she's been doing the exact same solo to almost the same song for the past two seasons.

All of this drama is about who will be in the dance on The View seems incredibly stupid now considering that episode aired like a month ago and anyone who saw it knows exactly who ends up doing the dance

I really liked Nia and Asia's duet. I thought they danced really well together and Asia's facials did not seem completely inappropriate for once This is the full duet

These are the full dances from last week. I forgot to post them before

The group dance Free The People

Chloe's solo Am I Here To Stay

And Maddie's Solo I'm Trying

Old 04-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think either way mckenzie was lying about something. either it never hurt in the first place (which i am leaning towards since she was constantly jumping around on it) or it isnt 100% healed but whatever.

i agree about maddie, she does the exact same thing ever week it seems? like, she always ends the dance the exact same, with a turn and then tendu to the floor.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Well that entire episode was unnecessary.

That episode of The View aired over a month ago. Anyone who watched it knew that Mackenzie was going to do the dance.

They all act like they've never been on TV before... We can even ignore the fact that they have a reality camera crew following them at all times, but this was not even the first time they were on a talk show. This was at least the second time they have been on The View and they have been on Anderson Cooper and the Rosie show before.

Cathy is beyond pathetic. She has a full studio full of female dancers but needs to audition a random one? Poor Vivi wants to be anywhere but where she is.

The full performance from The View

Old 04-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

i was surprised it was mackenzie because i thought it was gonna be asia but i am sure they didnt want to spoil the new season and having asia there anyway.

wasnt a huge fan of the episode, i like when they compete.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i haven't seen a couple of eps, but tonight was just as dull as i remembered the show to be. kelly can shut up now. sigh. wailing on like a 12 year old. even paige didn't cry that much. also, kathy is hardly a threat... so, does it even really matter? abby's right, yanking a ton of kids from across the states doesn't make you anything but an idiot. abby trained her dancers for years. you mold your success, thus the real winners are the girls imo. in fact, i liked their dance better. too bad small fry ruined it. she was SO out of sync, but i'd probably say this was my favorite/most memorable number in a long, long time. just beautiful!