Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

god that final was brutal! but i am so gld sarah and jordan won, they deserved it!!!

i knew they won after last weeks after show. their smiles gave it away.

im glad they addressed zach on the after show, but man they are all so sexist. nia makes horrible comments and she's the devil but zachs comments are completely swept under the rug. it was nice seeing nany stick up for jonna but then jonna was excusing zach for what he did and no one even really talked about the women comments he made and even the stupid host brushed it off. it was absolutely ridiculous and all zach did was just make excuses and whine that jonna was awful. I'm SO ANGRY about that.

i wish teresa would explain why she hates nany so much.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-25-2015 at 01:12 AM
Old 03-25-2015, 02:18 AM
Addicted Fan

That final wasn't that difficult compared to past ones like Free Agents one IMO

Not surprised Sarah & Jordan won as I too had gotten the impression they did after the last after show. Was really hoping it would have been Leroy & Theresa. Glad they finished and got some money though

Didn't like seeing all the puking. At least Sarah tried to puke in the woods off screen when she could

As for Jay & Jenna I can't say I'm surprised they didn't finish the final. At first I thought there wasn't a time limit for the puzzle and they'd be stuck there forever. Ironic how Jenna was willing to drink that stuff but Jay wasn't. We known that TJ hates quitters and he really got on their case about about it. He even called them a "layup" just like others did. Apparently Jay got a lot of hate on twitter tonight and had to block at least 100 of his followers

Reunion:
Congrats to Sarah on her engagement. I heard her fiance proposed to her shortly after she got home from this challenge.

Nany & Theresa still hate each other. Not surprised. I too want to know more about how they went from friends to hating each other

So Jenna's relationship with her guy back home was supposedly an open one. Funny how Jay of all people calls her out on her cheating

I liked Jonna's hair on the reunion. Glad others were defending her. Zach still doesn't seem sorry for what he did

S**t they should have shown

How can production just let them stay in that house without water? Crazy that they had to take a bucket and get water from the pool like that

Lots of gross topics
Old 03-25-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't watch the after show so I really wasn't sure who would take it. I was torn because I wanted it for both Sarah and Leroy. Had Sarah and Leroy been teammates, it would have been perfect. lol.

Zach was literally sweating out of his shirt. I secretly hope it's because he thought he would get more crap than he did. The host leading with "we know you're a good guy..." No. No we don't, actually. I would be embarrassed to be related to him. And Jenna dating him? Come on, girl.

Wish they would have spent more time talking about Diem and Knight. Kind of seemed out of place to be cussing at each other and pissy the whole time and then spend 2 minutes on the loss of two cast members.

Old 03-25-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

jay is a big baby, i couldn't believe he didnt even try. and him trying to justify his cheating by saying jenna cheated was just DISGUSTING. i cant tolerate that, what a d bag!

Quote:
The host leading with "we know you're a good guy..." No. No we don't, actually.
THAT PISSED ME OFF SO BAD. Like, she was already defending him and it was just gross! THE STUPID IDIOT is not a good person and he should have been criticized so much more for his comments.

i too found the diem/knight stuff to be super awkward and out of place. i kind of liked them showing the knight stuff because diem had a special and so that kind of talked about already.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched any of last night's shows yet, but sounds like TJ had some great comments for Jay. I wish Leroy would have won 1st. This season was weird.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, at first I was disappointed no one was asked to talk about Diem, but then I remembered the special and that MTV didn't do the same for Knight.

There was so much focus on Nia's comments, and then Zach's actions were just breezed over. Total bs. Also thought his "justification" was crap. Men are better physical competitors? Anyone remember Zach getting cramps and crying like a baby? And, you know, WOMEN HAVE CHILDREN. Just rubs me so, so, so wrong.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Anyone remember Zach getting cramps and crying like a baby?
And expected sympathy from Laurel and thought it was so wrong when she didn't show him any

Speaking of that, about an hour ago Emilee tweeted "So...... Women are the inferior species??" along with pictures of Zach & Laurel during the Free Agents final

Last edited by Aaron2005; 03-25-2015 at 09:21 PM
Old 03-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yesssss. Love that!

Old 03-25-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Men are better physical competitors? Anyone remember Zach getting cramps and crying like a baby? And, you know, WOMEN HAVE CHILDREN. Just rubs me so, so, so wrong.
same!

and him calling women donkeys and saying men are the superior BEINGS is not the same thing as saying guys are better physical competitors. but nice try zach, everyone still hates you.

that is awesome about that tweet.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Zach is just terrible. He should apologize rather than explain himself. He's disgusting.

ETA:

I finally just watched the finale. I really wish Theresa/Leroy could have caught up and won, but I do think Sarah/Jordan also are deserving of their win.

That reunion felt weird. I'm not sure how to explain it. I understand what Bananas/Nia are saying about Jay not being made for the challenge. I don't disagree, but I also like how Jay has handled himself this season. I liked him much better on this challenge than watching him treat Jenna like crap on the real world.

Zach has issues. I can't believe Jonna's last words were saying that she knows she is difficult to communicate with. She shouldn't feel bad for anything in this situation. How he treated her was wrong. Period.

I hate how both Nany and Theresa act when they talk about each other. I wish Theresa got to talk about something else besides Nany. Too much time has been spent on that, and it's dumb at this point. They just don't like each other anymore, and there isn't a great reason. Oh well.

I can't really tell what Nany, Nia, and Leroy really think of Sarah. Do they hate her guts, or do they just hate her decision? Don't care too much. I have a feeling we won't see Sarah again. She just wanted to win one, now she's starting a new life.

Last edited by Jamie; 03-26-2015 at 07:09 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

i cant stand leroy, I'm not sure why everyone likes him so much. i think that he's so sexist too. always standing up for guys and their warped views on things and never the females.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Well Nany & Theresa know who their partner is if they do a Rivals 3

Jay came into this challenge a big fan of Bananas. His opinion of him sure has changed

Quote:
I can't really tell what Nany, Nia, and Leroy really think of Sarah. Do they hate her guts, or do they just hate her decision? Don't care too much. I have a feeling we won't see Sarah again. She just wanted to win one, now she's starting a new life.
I don't think Nany & Leroy hate her guts they just didn't like the decision she made. Not sure about Nia though

So you still have to watch the unseen footage?
Old 03-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'm watching it now. I love the little prank Wes played on Knight!!!!
Old 03-26-2015, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That part with Knight and Wes was sweet. Loved seeing Knight so happy.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah that was great. I liked seeing CT in some parts too.

Was it Nia that gave Knight that new hairstyle?

There were some discussions that were a little TMI lol