Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally agree. When Johnny screws people over and wins, he's the "Challenge Champion." When others do it to him, it's a personal attack. Come on now.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

In the interview with Mark, Bananas talked about why he feels the Paula situation on the Island was completely different from this.

Quote:
"The circumstances surrounding the Paula situation could not have been anymore different than the Sarah situation. Putting aside the fact that it was 7 years ago, I was 24 years old and it was my 3rd challenge. Getting to the end of the Island just to explain to people who didn't watch it: Basically the way it went down is there were 8 positions in the final and we had to get on boats and we had row across to this other Island. In order to get on one of these boats you needed a key. It came down to where me Kenny, Derrick and Paula and Dunbar were basically key holders at that point. Evelyn wanted Paula's spot on our boat. and she said "I'm gonna take Bananas key. If I take Bananas key he goes home. The only thing that will change my mind from sending him home is if you give me a spot on your boat" It was Kenny, Derrick and I who had battle the entire season. The only reason Paula had a key in the first place was because we had won one and given it to her. She was a drunk disaster the entire show. So literally we walked her to the final and it got to a point where hey it came down to a situation where it was either me or it was Paula and I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, not that it makes the decision right, not that it takes any of the hurt out of it, but the decision needed to be made as far as I was concerned for my stake in the game."
When asked if he would have changed his decision done if this was the Island today and was in that same situation

Quote:
"It's hard to say. If the exact same circumstances took place today I mean it's hard to say. I don't think I would in all honesty. Like I said you play this game to get to the final and then once you get to the final all bets are off and we had gotten as close to the final as we possibly could and we got jammed up and it got to a point where Evelyn put me in a position where she was like "it's either you or Paula". With the Sarah situation it couldn't be more different. Sarah not only already had her ticket punched to a final. She was already in the final. There was another much more viable option in the rookies who had skated their way all the way to the finals, hadn't seen an elimination, didn't deserve to be there in my opinion and you know were only gonna serve the purpose that they were meant to serve so for people to say you did the same thing to Paula and it's the same. Listen, the whole Paula thing it was ****** and it was a horrible decision that had to be made but at the end of the day it was a decision that had to be made. The Sarah decision did not"
Bananas felt that he & Sarah have been legit friends for awhile even though she claims they weren't. They've known each other for years and have trained for challenges and Bananas thought she was trustworthy. Bananas main allies coming into this challenge were Sarah & Leroy. Knowing prior to getting there that the format was Exes 2 and that Sarah would be paired with Jordan, Sarah asked Bananas to put his differences with Jordan aside to make it work. Bananas agreed to this. When watching the season, He was surprised that it was Jordan that wanted to keep him around after all they went through last season.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 03-21-2015 at 10:57 PM
Old 03-21-2015, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still see it as Sarah looking out for herself in terms of her chances of winning and Johnny looking out for himself in terms of getting to the final/winning by screwing Paula over. Both are doing whatever necessary to win.

Again, what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander. Simple as that.

Old 03-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

it doesnt matter johny, what the circumstances were, the bottom line is you screwed a friend over to keep YOURSELF safe and sarah screwed you over to give HERSELF the best chance.... i don't see a difference there.

hes hurt because it was a "friend" that did that to him, but he'll get over it.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure Paula was pretty damn hurt when her friend did it to her. Taste of his own medicine, I say.

ETA: Paula read my mind, lol. "Pisses me off that even now @MTVBananas won't admit his actions years ago were ****ty. Now he knows what it feels like,years later #finally"

Johnny's response: "Unlike @paulawalnutsMTV I don't take to twitter to air dirty laundy, I use a more legitimate platform! @afterbuzztv"

It's AfterBuzz, not People Magazine. Bananas legit thinks he's way more important than he actually is.

Last edited by keep the starlight; 03-22-2015 at 06:56 PM
Old 03-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Addicted Fan

She still is hurt by it. She tweeted 4 or 5 days ago how she's still pissed how after all these years Bananas still doesn't see anything wrong with what he did to her. Now he knows how she felt.

ETA: Ah you caught that

This is one of only 2 seasons in which she has a legit shot at at a win so naturally she's trying to give herself the easiest path possible
Old 03-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really think it just comes down to him being a sore loser. He's pleasant when he's safe and a whiny brat when he's on the chopping block. Newsflash. You can't ALWAYS win.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Exactly. He's won 5 times. You have so many people people like the Paula's & Brad's who had to do 75 challenges before they finally won ONE and you have the Aneesa's and Robin's who did that many challenges and have ZERO wins. It gets to a point where it's less about the money and more about just being able to experience crossing the finish line as a winner. It's hard to have so many things go your way on a challenge so he can't blame Sarah for trying to put herself in the best position to get ONE win
Old 03-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

The best thing I saw/heard about this whole debate was at the aftershow when Johnny said it's all about getting to the final and Sarah or Jordan (don't remember which one) interrupted him saying it's actually about winning the final. And that's a huge difference. Playing to get to a final and playing to win are two very different things.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
He did break his ribs, but the picture he posted was not of his ribs.

Paula who hasn't commented much on this season, tweeted a couple nights ago about the challenge. She says it still pisses her off after all these years that Bananas doesn't see that he did her wrong on the Island and now he knows how she felt
He admitted that he posted a fake picture?!??
Old 03-23-2015, 07:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, he explained how he couldn't call up the hospital in Norway and have them send him his real x-rays but posted that picture just to show that he fractured his ribs. He got it off some website. He says that half the pictures he posts aren't of him or even related to him so they aren't suppose to be taken seriously, yet people did believe that that picture was his ribs

A sneak peak is up. It just shows Leroy & Theresa doing a part of a final where they have to drink something that looks disgusting. As expected, they throw up
Old 03-23-2015, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

That's ridiculous. Oh Bananas...
Old 03-24-2015, 11:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Reminder: We get a s**t They Should Have Shown Special tonight at 9pm/8c, Season Finale at 10pm/9c and Reunion at 11pm/10c
Old 03-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Enjoy!
Old 03-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For now, I'm just gonna leave this here...

People who have followed the Challenges since the beginning know this is what Bananas has said all along. Sorry, bro. You got burned, just as you've burned countless others. You certainly weren't the first and won't be the last.