Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2019, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Times have definitely changed.

This is so random, but I forgot that Laurel only beat Nany by EIGHT MINUTES on the Free Agents finale.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep she did. Now part of that was because Laurel was slowed down by Zach during the leg they were paired up (which I'm sure Laurel will remind him about every chance she gets lol) but still, Nany did great. That was a tough final.

Tonight's reunion is 2 hours long. I'm glad they're doing it like that instead of dragging it out for two weeks
Old 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yes and I'm glad they didn't wait to announce the winners. They are learning from our feedback
Old 05-29-2019, 12:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Me too. Still don't get why they needed Lolo to co-host with Miz but whatever lol.

Theres a lot of things they can take from this season. A simple format. A challenge/elimination in each episode. No crazy twists/turns to drag out the season forever lol
Old 05-29-2019, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yes. I think they will do better going forward because this season was a success.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Reunion

Turbo didn't say much but he was funny when he did. I like how they brought up what he said to that medic about having a big party if he won the money lol

Zach: Why did you come on this season if you didn't want to be there? WTF? Your spot could've gone to someone who really wanted to be there. Felt bad that Zahida was stuck to him.

Georgia is super cute, but why was she dressed like a maid lol? Love her even though I still don't understand why she likes Bear so much.

Speaking of Bear, his "cousin" is someone that Joss hooked up with in the past at a time when Bear still had feelings for her. Because of this Bear/Joss supposedly don't like each other so we may see this during season 34

Paulie/Ashley's fight was so dumb. It just came out of nowhere lol

Bear/Amanda/Kyle/Paulie/Zach/Bananas are still all awful people. No surprise there

Lolo wasn't bad but she still wasn't needed. Miz could've handled hosting all by himself like he usually does lol
Old 05-30-2019, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

I literally don't even remember hearing Lolo speak! I remember her at the very beginning reading a line (and not so well) but then I don't even remember her.

We BARELY heard from Turbo & Nany! Probably because they are the most real, normal people on that stage. We didn't even hear from Wes a lot to be honest, especially for him having such a large role in this season.

On the other hand, we heard way too much from Bananas. He was barely on the season.

This reunion was the Da'Vonne show though. I'm still feeling her out a little, but I think she's a real person and I respect it. 95% of the people on that stage have something to hide...I think Nany, Turbo, maybe Da'Vonne, maybe Jenna are the only ones that don't lol!

Georgia's outfit choice was very strange!! LOL. She is a cutie though. I like her.

SO SO SO disappointed that we continue to see Zach on this show. He is TERRIBLE!!!!!! MTV, we don't like him, and we don't want to see him! There are many people dying to take his spot on this show that would actually TRY! Zach is the worst. I'm so bummed he's on 34. He never looks like he wants to be there. Also his apologies to everyone are bull. He acts like a huge jerk whenever he wants and gives half apologies and thinks he'll be redeemed. You don't care about anything except yourself. You told your GIRLFRIEND you need security!!!!! How embarrassing. Bye Zach.

I don't think Paulie and Kyle hate each other.

Paulie/Ashley isn't even worth commenting on.

Josh/Gus is cringe-worthy.

When does 34 start? lol.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:35 AM
Addicted Fan

It was a typical reunion show. They film for about half of a day. I'm sure they had a ton of alcohol as usual which I'm sure played a part in the stupid fights that took place

Quote:
I don't think Paulie and Kyle hate each other.
We know they did get along at times during the season just not when CM was around.

Season 34 began filming last week around May 20-21st so filming wont end until late June/early July most likely, so my guess is the season wont air until September maybe? That's just my guess lol
Old 05-30-2019, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
so my guess is the season wont air until September maybe? That's just my guess lol
BLAH lol
Old 05-30-2019, 09:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Well they can't air it until it finishes filming lol. This season aired about 2 months after filming ended so maybe it'll be the same for this one. We just have to be patient
Old 05-30-2019, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Annoying.

Mattie was another quiet one at the reunion. All the best people were quiet. I wish she was on 34.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Johny ragging on Wes was so annoying. He is just as bad when it comes to his social game and using people???

Okay so Da'vonne never said she would have Wes killed, but she did say she was going to have a knee to his face etc. That is threatening imo. Also her blaming him for what his fans have said is silly because that his fans, not him? I am glad Was was able to say his side of things.

Zach is such a faker??? He comes on these shows and acts so sorry about things he says but then every season he comes back being a jerk again? I'm glad Leroy called him out.

Dont understand why Lola was there at all.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Another S34 update. As it turns out, Da'Vonne isn't on this season after all. That really has been her running her own social media accounts for the past week and a half lol. We're still missing a girl

Cara Maria - Fresh Meat 2
Laurel - Fresh Meat 2
Nany - RW Las Vegas 2
Natalie - American Ninja Warrior
Ashley - RW Ex-Plosion
Georgia - The Only Way Is Essex (Season 13)
Kayleigh - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Tori - AYTO?: Season 4
Kam - AYTO?: Season 5
Nicole - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 6)
Zahida - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 6)
Jennifer - Survival Of The Fittest
Faith - Ex On The Beach (US: Season 1)
Dee - Geordie Shore: Season 17
Tula (" aka Big T") - Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5)
???

CT - RW Paris
Wes - RW Austin
Bananas - RW Key West
Leroy - RW Las Vegas 2
Zach - RW San Diego 2
Jordan - RW Portland
Turbo - Survivor: Turkey
Joss - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 1)
Kyle - Geordie Shore: Season 8
Rogan - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Bear - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 3)
Paulie - Big Brother: Season 18
Theo - Love Island (UK: Season 3)
Josh - Big Brother: Season 19
Idris - Love Island (UK: Season 4)
Sean - Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5)

The speculated theme right now is some kind of US people Vs International people concept

US Guys: CT, Bananas, Wes, Leroy, Zach, Paulie, Jordan, Josh
US Girls: Kam, Laurel, CM, Ashley, Ninja, Tori, Nany, Faith
International Guys: Turbo, Joss, Bear, Theo, Kyle, Rogan, Sean, Idris
International Girls: Georgia, Zahida, Dee, Kayleigh, Jennifer, Big T, Nicole, ???

Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-31-2019 at 05:57 PM
Old 06-03-2019, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Is that theme speculation just because of how the #s work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Johny ragging on Wes was so annoying. He is just as bad when it comes to his social game and using people???

Okay so Da'vonne never said she would have Wes killed, but she did say she was going to have a knee to his face etc. That is threatening imo. Also her blaming him for what his fans have said is silly because that his fans, not him? I am glad Was was able to say his side of things.

Zach is such a faker??? He comes on these shows and acts so sorry about things he says but then every season he comes back being a jerk again? I'm glad Leroy called him out.

Dont understand why Lola was there at all.
Agreed on all your comments!

Johnny is so lame. Wes has a better game overall.

Da'Vonne overreacted in my opinion. Wes commented on it how he remembered it in the moment. Should he have used the word "KILLED"? No, probably not, but I understood his point! What she said to him was threatening!

Zach sucks. So bad.

Lolo added absolutely nothing to the reunion.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Bananas is one the biggest hypocrite on the show and has been for awhile

I'm fine with having a break from Da'Vonne

Yep thats the speculated theme at this moment. I'm sure we'll know more soon