Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2019, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Finale:

No surprise Turbo won. I'm happy for him. He deserved it. Wes/Theo/Ninja all did great and finished the hardest final ever. That's great that Wes wanted to use his money to take his wife on a honey moon. Weird how the top 3 guys were taken away in the helicopter and Ninja was just left there on the beach by herself. It's unfortunate she didn't get any money

Not surprised at all Hunter lost to Ninja in that elimination. Once I saw what it was I thought Ninja would do better than him.

Funny how people threw up from the food even though the food, surprisingly, wasn't that bad like it usually is lol

Not surprised CM didn't make it to the top 4 but I thought if anything, CM not taking the IV fluids would've cost her in the final not a game of connect 4 and math lol. I did like the friendship between her and Theo though

Next week: 2 hour reunion special. No surprises in the preview. Wes Vs Bananas, Kyle Vs Paulie, Leroy Vs Kam
Old 05-23-2019, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damn Wes, he was sort of close? The only vet to make it to the end. I am glad he didnt give up.

Turbo, man, he won survivor twice and now this? Seems impossible to beat if hes a beast like that lol. I like the guy okay but hes a bit simple for me, and I dont mean just because of his language barrier but because he tends to just see things in black and white... at least, thats what I got.

So happy Cara didnt get to finish the final. She is such a whiner lol. I dont see how someone could be so bad at connect four??? But, I will say, she got screwed with the mile advantage... she literally got no advantage because she had to wait for the next person to arrive. What was the point of that?

Good for Ninja not giving up at all. Poor Theo, he was so close and would have won if not for the math I think.

Quote:
Weird how the top 3 guys were taken away in the helicopter and Ninja was just left there on the beach by herself.
I found that really annoying. Why leave her there after all of that? like, she already didnt ge the money and she was the only female left. I think this game is a tad unfair to women tbh. I understand running isn't necessarily a "mans" thing but men just have bigger builds and stronger bodies by nature, so they are going to be better at athletic type of things the majority of the time. I feel like they could make challenges a bit more fair by having a bit of luck in there, a bit of balancing stuff and a bit more of trivia type stuff.

I also think there should be trivia about the challenge. Not all the past challenges but the current challenge like they do on big brother or amazing race. That at least is all stuff they went through that season and should know.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Why isn't Turbo on 34?!?!?!?!

ETA:
OMG HE IS?!
Did he leave later than everyone else?!
Old 05-23-2019, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

That final was insane. I'm glad no one else quit, I was worried they might. They should all be really proud of themselves!

Leaving Cara on the other side of the water, and then leaving Ninja on the ground was sad. So harsh.

Whether it was Cara, Theo, or someone else - I hated that the last person didn't even get a shot!! That was heartbreaking! Imagine if for some reason it was Turbo.. he would've done ALL THAT WORK and missed out on his 750k. That is devastating. None of them deserved to be eliminated at the very end like that! Theo was really close to losing his earned 200k. Crazy.

Overall this was a good season. Much, much better than the previous several! I'm glad they are back on track, and all 3 winners really truly deserved it. That feels good!

Now when does 34 start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
ETA: Update: 13 girls and 14 guys now

Cara Maria - Fresh Meat 2
Laurel - Fresh Meat 2
Nany - RW Las Vegas 2
Natalie - American Ninja Warrior
Ashley - RW Ex-Plosion
Georgia - The Only Way Is Essex (Season 13)
Kayleigh - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Da'Vonne - Big Brother: Season 17
Tori - AYTO?: Season 4
Kam - AYTO?: Season 5
Zahida - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 6)
Faith - Ex On The Beach (US: Season 1)
Dee - Geordie Shore: Season 17

Wes - RW Austin
Bananas - RW Key West
Leroy - RW Las Vegas 2
Zach - RW San Diego 2
Jordan - RW Portland
Turbo - Survivor: Turkey
Joss - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 1)
Kyle - Geordie Shore: Season 8
Rogan - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Bear - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 3)
Paulie - Big Brother: Season 18
Theo - Love Island (UK: Season 3)
Josh - Big Brother: Season 19
Gus - Floribama Shore
I'm not loving the cast, but I understand most of it..

We really don't need Ninja & Dee back, lol. Ninja got really annoying. I really got the feeling Dee wasn't interested in coming back, but I know a lot of people say that, and then they get the call/offer and change their minds. I'm not interested in seeing Kayleigh, Faith or Zahida either.

I'm excited for Nany, and I'm good with Tori, Georgia & Cara. Kam I've become neutral on.

I hadn't heard that Turbo was going. I was thinking maybe he declined for some reason, because we know they asked him back...the champ & a new fan favorite. I love him. He is a like a child.

I'll be rooting for Wes, Turbo, Leroy, and Theo.

I wonder if Turbo will get targeted first. They'll probably all want to, but how will they get him out?! How would he lose an elimination? So funny, he's so good.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I really got the feeling Dee wasn't interested in coming back,
Yeah I thought she'd take a break like she said on the podcast. That would also mean a break from having to lie to her mom about another extended absence lol

Agreed. This season has been way better than a lot of recent ones.

Turbo's twitter page was quiet last night outside of one tweet (which has to be someone tweeting for him) That's more confirmation he';s on He'll most likely be targeted but I think he'll still do well

Update - Two rookies added: Nicole/Idris. 15 guys and 14 girls now. Nicole is best friends with Georgia apparently.

Cara Maria - Fresh Meat 2
Laurel - Fresh Meat 2
Nany - RW Las Vegas 2
Natalie - American Ninja Warrior
Ashley - RW Ex-Plosion
Georgia - The Only Way Is Essex (Season 13)
Kayleigh - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Da'Vonne - Big Brother: Season 17
Tori - AYTO?: Season 4
Kam - AYTO?: Season 5
Nicole - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 6)
Zahida - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 6)
Jennifer - Survival Of The Fittest
Faith - Ex On The Beach (US: Season 1)
Dee - Geordie Shore: Season 17
Tula (" aka Big T") - Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5)

Wes - RW Austin
Bananas - RW Key West
Leroy - RW Las Vegas 2
Zach - RW San Diego 2
Jordan - RW Portland
Turbo - Survivor: Turkey
Joss - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 1)
Kyle - Geordie Shore: Season 8
Rogan - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 2)
Bear - Ex On The Beach (UK: Season 3)
Paulie - Big Brother: Season 18
Theo - Love Island (UK: Season 3)
Josh - Big Brother: Season 19
Gus - Floribama Shore
Idris - Love Island (UK: Season 4)
Sean - Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5)

Hopefully we find out the format

Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-29-2019 at 11:12 AM
Old 05-23-2019, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Which season of Love Island was Georgia on? 3?
Old 05-23-2019, 08:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes she was on season 3 with Theo

Added another rookie guy: Sean from Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (Season 5). 16 guys and 14 girls now lol
Old 05-23-2019, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Please let the last two girls be good...
Old 05-23-2019, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

They'll most likely be rookie girls that we can't form opinions on until the season airs lol
Old 05-23-2019, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah true.

I just watched the Universal special thing. It didn't play on my stream last night. Cool to see Alton.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah true.

I just watched the Universal special thing. It didn't play on my stream last night. Cool to see Alton.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah it was cool seeing him again. The special was nice. Liked seeing Derrick/Emily bounce back after a slow start. Devyn looked pretty as well

ETA: Added a rookie girl named Tula, who also goes by the nickname "Big T". 16 guys and 15 girls. There should just be one girl missing

Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-23-2019 at 07:08 PM
Old 05-24-2019, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Is Shipwrecked an American show?
Old 05-24-2019, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Nope. It's a UK show
Old 05-24-2019, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Got it.