Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think jade will win against either tahan or Tim. I really don't.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, dont think she'll win either. She'll make it to the final though. The odds have it almost as a lock that Drew and boog will go tonight. Even Drew mentioned last night to Tim and he knows that boog and him will be going.

Tim has been acting a little weird the past couple of days. He and boog got into a prank war and things went a little too far (he covered her makeup brushes, pillow, bed and clothes in garlic. she retaliated by pouring egg yolk in the pockets of his favorite jacket). He took it very hard even though all of boog's expensive brushes were ruined, and has now been spending more time with Jade and the others are thinking he's doing it because he knows he can beat her in the final. A lot of boog and Drew fans arent liking it and if they both go, Tahan may gain a lot of votes because of it.

More pics of the whole cast get together. Gotta say, its pretty nice that they all can forget about the game once they leave and all still be close. Much different than the bbus and bbuk casts. Here is everyone but Ben at dinner last night.

Old 11-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

ok im sorry, call me crazyyyyy, but who the helll is the girl in the black shirt? was she on the season? lmao. am i losing my mind?!

i wonder why ben isnt there!

i wish there was a cam on these guys!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

haha, that's Jas' sister.

Ben lives in Brisbane, which is about 30-45 minutes away and didnt have to fly out like the others. But he's there today for rehearsals.

Love the shirt Tully is wearing

also, here's Jade's dad and Ed. He was not a fan of Ed, but I think they've made up over twitter.

https://twitter.com/EdLowerBB/status...994240/photo/1
Old 11-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

she looks like her! very pretty too!

i love this cast picture. i love them
Old 11-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Yup, guessed it. Boog evicted with only 3% of the vote, followed by Drew with around 14%.

I know boog annoyed a lot of people, but I found her just hilarious. Always love when someone can laugh when they are the butt of the joke, while also being able to give it back as well as she could take it.

For me, the Drew and Tim friendship made the show. They worked well off each other. Wish they would have made it to the final together, but this is close enough. No surprise that they brought Tully out at the end of his interview.

So the final 3 are Jade, Tahan and Tim. And the voting percentages were very close between the 3. 2nd and 3rd were just separated by .5 % and the leader is just 3 % ahead. Anyone's game right now. Hoping its Tim or Tahan because to me they did so much more in the house than Jade.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

I don't understand where jade's fans come from. Idgi. She's a nice girl, but that's it. I mean... Come onnnnn.

Ugh. Drew>jade. The tully haters just couldn't get over their relationship and just stopped rooting for him i guess. Also, there were drew/jade fans that were prob pissed at him or something lol. So stupid.

I want tahan to win so badly! Man. I think she was the most honest and real. Would love to see someone who was completely true to who they are, win this thing.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

lol that opening dance was so, so corny. Its not enough that they get evicted, but then they have to come back and make fools of themselves

Dont know why Tully and Drew were being so coy about their relationship. They havent left each others side since Drew came out.

Ed has been campaigning like crazy for Jade to win, but still wouldnt say anything definitive about a future with Jade.

Tahan came in 3rd. A little bit surprised by that. By the end, Tahan, boog, Drew and Tim had pretty much the same fans. So although the 4 made it to the final 5, it definitely didnt help them individually at the end.

And the winner of BBAU 2013 is....TIM!!

Congrats to Tim. Very well deserved. Disliked him in week 1 and then he quickly became my favorite. Like I said in my last post, Tim and Drew's friendship made this season for me.

So happy for Jade that she got to see her father who she hadnt seen in over a year. I'm sure that was worth more than the money. She still got 10k and a sweet TV though.

Awful planning out by the producers. They stretched things out so much with silly segments and leave no time for proper interviews with Jade and Tim? So stupid. Didnt watch last season, but those segments with those two housemates from last year were a huge waste of time. And the segment where the housemates voted on who they wanted to see win was ok, but should have been cut if they were running late. In the end, Sharon, Rohan and Xavier got more stage time with Sonia than Tim did lol

Last edited by xEJx; 11-06-2013 at 05:42 AM
Old 11-08-2013, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what was that lantern dance, so cheesy!!

glad to see jade in the final 2
Old 11-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

I'm soooo upset that tahan didn't win. I don't even have the words... BUT I'm so glad Tim won at least! He's been my favorite, along with tahan, since day 1! I think he's hilarious and such an important character on this show this season.
So many great moments because of him <3 he deserved it because so many episodes revolved around him!
I still think tahan was the most real person on the season. More than Tim or anyone else. I appreciated everything she brought to it. Anyway, it's amazing she made it to the final 3 so I'm gonna stop complaining now lol
Old 11-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG they dragged that out, then the ending felt so rushed and we barely got to hear from Tim.

Anyway, yay Tim! Good season I thought, thanks mainly to him so glad he won it in the end.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

the person on youtube that i watch it from posted it in 2 parts. idk why, but i had to wait to watch part 2.

so i finally watched the whole thing and although i would have liked to see 2 minutes of questions with tim, i think its realistic that it was done that way because he had just won and probably didnt feel like sitting through questions right after it... he wants to see his family, his friends and housemates. i can understand it. im sure there are a ton of interviews with him afterwards.

i loved that tahan won the housemate votes and that they passed a plate to collect money

this was such a great season. i really liked it and way more than i did last season. i enjoyed the fact that there were different people nominated every week. it kept things interesting.

i do wish i can see how a mixed version of USA and Australia would do.
i definitely would love to see a more luxurious house like the australian one. i'd like tasks instead of food competitions, have them make a grocery list too. tasks to win ingredients for a special family dinner. exciting birthday parties. just something to keep them having fun more than just talking game 24/7. it would be interesting if they would include an international week right before jury. just one week with no hoh, secret nominations and have 3 people up for eviction. and then either have the houseguests vote one of them out, or do a public vote.
i love that big brother is so involved in the episodes too. id love to see more of that.

i'd also like to see how the show would do if they were prohibited from talking game. it would be soooo weird! maybe a little chaotic even.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
the person on youtube that i watch it from posted it in 2 parts. idk why, but i had to wait to watch part 2.

so i finally watched the whole thing and although i would have liked to see 2 minutes of questions with tim, i think its realistic that it was done that way because he had just won and probably didnt feel like sitting through questions right after it... he wants to see his family, his friends and housemates. i can understand it. im sure there are a ton of interviews with him afterwards.
They ran over time by like 20 minutes, so it was more that they planned things out badly and then had to rush everything at the end. Very poorly done.

But Tim has done a couple of interviews since. When asked how he'll use the money, he said he wants to take Ben to Graceland because Ben is a big Elvis fan and also wants to take Drew to South America.

Tim was also asked for gossip he's heard. On the morning after finale, he said that he heard that Ed was really a jerk and didnt have genuine feelings for Jade and that Drew and tully were arm in arm at the wrap party. Then the next morning he was on another radio show and again dropped more gossip lol. Said that Caleb and Maddie were hooking up and that most of the cast didnt like the JadEd relarionship. he then brought up how during dinner where they were all at, one guy came in selling roses and how "of course" Ed had to buy one for Jade. But it seems like even though both couples havent said anything, they are gonna give it a go on the outside.

The whole cast flew to Sydney for a magazine party last night. Found this photo and caption funny
Quote:
drewbb13
1 day ago
Can't believe I'm still stuck sharing a room with this idiot #onesie #onceahoodrat #alwaysahoodrat

Last edited by xEJx; 11-08-2013 at 02:05 PM
Old 11-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO! I love it! Love post BB gossip. This is fun cuz I feel like we can count on Tim to keep it real haha.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Forgot to mention that Tim also said that Matt and Caleb arent really that close anymore and that at that dinner, there was a lot of really awkward silence.

Its funny keeping up with this cast on twitter and instagram. They all seem to be breaking into their own groups again. Mikkayla, the sisters, Ed, Maddie and Jade post the most pics yet even though the whole cast has been together since the finale, they rarely post pics with the others, other than the occasional Ed pic with Matt or boogs.

Last edited by xEJx; 11-08-2013 at 02:58 PM