Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

F2 will be Tim and tahan and I'll be really happy about that. I love them both.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

I agree - it will be Tim and Tahan at the end. Not sure who I want to win out of the two of them.

Felt a little sorry for Maddie last night with some of the clips that they showed. She looked really uncomfortable when they showed her talking to Drew about Tully.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
F2 will be Tim and tahan and I'll be really happy about that. I love them both.
Yeah, I see this too and would also not care who won between the two.

ETA: Just watched the final noms. I thought that Jade, Ed and Drew would be up and they are along with Tim. Tahan and boog are safe and have made it to the final week.

Just a couple of surprising noms. Tahan voting for Drew and Tim voting for Tahan. Both had pretty big effects. Drew wouldnt be up if Tahan doesnt vote for him and if Tim nominates Jade, he wouldnt be up. And if both of those happened, it would have been just Jade, Ed and Drew up.

Hopefully ED finally gets evictED cause i'm tirED and BorED of him. Ed opened up as the favorite to go, but strangely, a couple of the only times the oddsmakers were wrong were times when Ed was up and they had him as the favorite to go.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-24-2013 at 03:07 AM
Old 10-24-2013, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's his time. Either him or jade seem like a sure thing to me, but who knows. Better not be drew or Tim.

I feel like boog making finals is a good thing for them cuz she has no shot at winning this lol.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

A whole 30 minutes devoted to Ed and Jade and everyone being annoyed with them. Worst show of the series so far lol.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

ew. not looking forward to it haha.
im catching up now and im on the mikkayla eviction. so sadddd. i loved her so much!

i still love tahan tho
Old 10-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Wow, hurry and catch up!

You'll love the freeze task and the episodes during it. Very funny.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'm slowly catching up.
I have to say I hope tahan wins the game over Tim. I do think that Tim isn't 100% himself. He sometimes manages to grate on my nerves, even though I generally love him. I 100% agreed with both Mikkayla and Jade. It bothered me how it all happened.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

In their argument? I think the person with the most blame is Jade. She may have done it unknowingly, but she told Mikkayla that boogs took what Mikkayla said personally, which was far from the case. What she didnt do unknowingly, is relay a conversation, something she got mad at Drew for just a few days earlier with the whole Fall in a hole and die comment. But again, hypocrisy is to be expected by all of them. Wish they realized this.

Speaking of hypocrisy

Last edited by xEJx; 10-26-2013 at 02:01 AM
Old 10-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

lmao, i love that!

no, what i meant about the fights was that tim likes to try and come across as innocent and that the people mad at him, are insaneeeeeeeeeee for being mad lol.. but they are usually right on SOME level. I understood Jade getting mad at Tim for his reasons for nominating her. it's a slap in the face because its so obvious that its not his real reasons.
i just find tahan way more honest and real. And even though i still love tim and i hope he makes it to F2, i definitely prefer tahan win it all.

as for mikkayla, i dont think she was wrong for being upset with tim. sure jade escalated it, but tim does relay information and he does it to stir things up. id be annoyed too if i were mikkayla lol.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Love these

They're all hypocrites, so im sure you can make these for all of them, but with Ed its different since he does it with such a moral high ground.

ETA: Ed is finally gone. Happy that Tim and Drew survived and made it to the final week. Best friends from week 1, hated by half the house at one point and made it through to the final week.

This Halloween episode should be good. "trick or treats" "secrets revealed". Hopefully that means they show them talking about each other or nominating each other. That would be fun. Probably more fun if Ed was still there though since this final 5 gets along pretty well.

Voting for the winner is now taking place. The two with the lowest amount of votes will be evicted on Monday, with the final 3 and winner being announced next Wednesday. Guessing boog and Drew will be the ones evicted. Maybe Jade, but now she has all of Ed's votes as well.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-30-2013 at 03:42 PM
Old 10-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh. I want f3 to be tahan, Tim and drew!!! PLEASE!

Eta: Tim crying was so sad. I loved him saying that he missed ben, Katie and Lucy and Mikkayla <3333 me tooooo! I miss their moments together!

Last edited by Touldengal; 10-30-2013 at 05:45 PM
Old 10-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ugh. I want f3 to be tahan, Tim and drew!!! PLEASE!
Me too.

Tim and Drew got HUGE cheers from the audience yesterday, while Jade got very little. But those live crowds are not indicative of anything. Jade has a pretty big fan base and almost everyone who was voting for Ed, Mikkayla, and Katie and Lucy will be voting for her.

Drew has Tully and although Tully has almost triple the amount of followers as the next closest housemate, she also has triple the amount of haters.

Last edited by xEJx; 10-30-2013 at 08:00 PM
Old 10-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

but votes are about who u like, not who u hate so i dont see the "haters" thing as such a big deal really.
what u said about mikkayla, k&L and ed's fans though, i completely agree. i think drew might be in trouble just cuz of that.

im actually really sad ed cant be there for the secrets episode. it would have been fun to see his reactions to everything.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but votes are about who u like, not who u hate so i dont see the "haters" thing as such a big deal really.
what u said about mikkayla, k&L and ed's fans though, i completely agree. i think drew might be in trouble just cuz of that.

im actually really sad ed cant be there for the secrets episode. it would have been fun to see his reactions to everything.
Oh yeah, I meant that she has a lot of hate so her asking people to vote for Drew might backfire