Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m not ready for this season to be over! I’ve loved it so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by very close talking (View Post)
It’s a tough position to be in. No one deserves to be going through what Julie’s going through, and no one should be giving her flack for standing by her husband. I can’t justify or condone what her husband is being accused of, but if Julie believes in him, that’s her prerogative. When Chris Hardwick was going through the same thing, his wife stood by him, and the claim/case/accusation was dropped. He’s/they’re moving on now. Julie’s being criticized/chastised for not standing by the #MeToo movement, or whatever, and I just think that is so lame.
I feel like, rather than people out there online judging her, maybe a little empathy for this woman would be nice. She and her family are going through the most trying time of their lives. She’s a wife and a mother, and she didn’t do any of this; her husband allegedly did. I’m gonna feel really bad for her if she ends up having to leave Big Brother and The Talk because of this. She seems to have been having a lot of fun with this season of Big Brother, too. She’s had some great moments in the eviction interviews. That Rachel interview is iconic Big Brother now.
ICON
Old 09-16-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am watching a wrestling Ppv on I pad same time will watch BB.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I’m not ready for this season to be over! I’ve loved it so much!

I feel like, rather than people out there online judging her, maybe a little empathy for this woman would be nice. She and her family are going through the most trying time of their lives. She’s a wife and a mother, and she didn’t do any of this; her husband allegedly did. I’m gonna feel really bad for her if she ends up having to leave Big Brother and The Talk because of this. She seems to have been having a lot of fun with this season of Big Brother, too. She’s had some great moments in the eviction interviews. That Rachel interview is iconic Big Brother now.
I agree April. Just because someone is associated with someone who has allegations made against them, doesn't make their friends/family accomplices or guilty of anything.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonights big brother on the East Coast won’t start till 840pm est due to NFL
I never heard of this singer
Old 09-16-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Tonights big brother on the East Coast won’t start till 840pm est due to NFL
I never heard of this singer
Thanks! Fortunately, the DVR has already planned for that, so it’s sceheduled to start recording when it starts.

Millie, April, I couldn’t agree with you more. Unfortunately, Julie’s being dubbed guilty by association.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched my home nfl team get beat bad and right after CBS went to another game . Even I know who won HOH And nominations I’ll still watch
Old 09-16-2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Tyler and Angela ILY moment was too cute!
Old 09-16-2018, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JC has been freaking out yelling at Tyler etc . Frankly save Sam dump JC . Yet Sam is a strong player / competitor , could win the next HOH . JC no real chance . Even in the non physical comps jc sucks . So Tyler Jaycee and Angela want to be final 3 , might be better to vote out Sam first .
I wonder since both are from Soith Carolina how this news of horrible weather will hit them next week .
I did not enjoy the.singer had no idea who,she is (old guy not my music )
Old 09-17-2018, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want JC gone, I would hate to see him sneak in a win at the end.

Sam is also blind to Tyler's game. If Angela wins the Final HOH, she's likely taking Tyler. So he could throw it to her for that reason so he doesn't have to get blood on his hands in regards to dumping Sam at the end.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tangela moment was cute, but I’d already seen the feeds clip and it was so much better without the cheesy music. I really hope they are able to make a go of it outside the house! It’s been great to see their relationship evolve from friendship into this.

I know a lot of people say Kaycee deserves to win over Tyler, and while I don’t think she would be undeserivng, it’s telling that she has no backup plan, no other final two deals. Like JC, she has put all her eggs in the Tyler basket, even knowing how close he and Angela have become. JC seems to have realized his mistakes, but the problem is that he basically has no choice but to try to stick with Tyler now. He’s talked too much smack about Angela to make that a viable option, and he’s never entertained Kaycee as a final 2, either.

Sam just doesn’t have a clue.

I didn’t mind the Bebe Rexha thing last night because I actually really like “I’m a Mess.” Not too crazy about “Meant to Be,” but she has two other songs, “Knees” and “2 Souls on Fire” that I quite enjoy.

Funny HOH comp! I got a kick out of the posters. Angela is a clutch competitor.
ICON
Old 09-17-2018, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tyler Angela , Tyler should get the votes . Angela Been very egotistical and mean in her goodbye messages. Tyler has been kind . Sam say she Survives and winds up the 2nd to last HOH, she would put up Angela / Kaycee over Tyler .

Question is if Kaycee wins next HOH , after Wed eviction , who does she put up ? Say Sam is gone , leaves JC Tyler Angela .
Old 09-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard to tell who's going to win what at this stage.

Spoiler contains whether POV was used or not.

Spoiler:
Old 09-17-2018, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Hopefully, I’ll get to watch Sunday night’s episode tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I did not enjoy the.singer had no idea who,she is (old guy not my music )
I had NO idea who the singer was when she came on American Idol earlier this year. I kept calling her “Teddy Ruxpin”. I called her that again when they said in the preview that she was going to be on the episode.

I’ll probably just FF through her part, unless it’s part of the HOH comp.

Spoiler:

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-17-2018, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I agree with your spoiler Jess.

The Bebe Rexha performance is near the end of the episode actually right before noms.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the only people that will potentially win AFP will be: Tyler, Kaycee, Haleigh and Brett. I dont think Bayleigh will be up there. I see some support for Scottie but I dont think its strong enough. Haleigh is winning in a few online polls though so I hope she pulls it out.

Comparing Tyler to Dan makes me heart hurt a bit. Tyler is just not that good of a player. He really isn't and I can list a ton of reasons why but ill refrain.

If Kaycee and Angela were smart they would have thrown Tyler under the bus instead of Brett. I just hope that Kaycee is smart enough to realize that she has a better chance to win against Angela and takes her instead if she wins. But she wont. She's too loyal to Tyler. She's gonna make the same mistakes potentially that Cody did by taking Derrick.

I do agree JC's worst mistakes was getting rid of Fessy. That was dumb as hell and hes realizing now that he didnt pay attention the kaycee/angela and the numbers on that side. I love seeing him scramble though... I want him gone over Sam too but
Spoiler:

So excited another houseguest is gone tomorrow and the finale is in 8 days. So ready for this season to be done so I never have to hear from L6 again.

Quote:
When Chris Hardwick was going through the same thing, his wife stood by him, and the claim/case/accusation was dropped. He’s/they’re moving on now. J
ummm its a little bit different when its 1 ex g/f accusing you of something compared to like 20 women or whatever... jmo.

I think Julie has a right to believe what she wants and support her husband, sure, but using his last name on tv when she's never used it before was a bit gross to me. I mean, if the allegations are true then its just not a good look at all. The victims of him hearing about that would be upsetting like shes dismissing their claims. IDK. If there were that many people coming froward at the very least Id want to take a breather from my husband or wait to see what happened at trial, not just blindly support him. Bottom line, we all have different opinions on it. I dont think people are crazy for criticizing her over it... but I also would never do that either, i still like Julie and shes not to blame for her husbands disgusting actions.

Anyways, I hope the final 2 isn't just kaycee/tyler like everyone predicts. I hope something shocking happens, like angela wins the final hoh or jc wins the next hoh or something. something different needs to happen. if its kaycee/tyler final 2 then i pray on everything that kaycee wins, but knowing my luck and with how this season is going its not gonna happen. Stupid effing predictable lame ass curly tyler is going to win. sigh.

Quote:
The Tyler and Angela ILY moment was too cute!
sureeeee. "I love you I guess." lMAO. BEAUTIFUL!

They've been "together" for like what, 3 weeks? Absolutely RIDICULOUS to say I love you imo.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 09-18-2018 at 03:24 AM