Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah they tend to get cuter when you see them more.

but i think andi is just saying that ti be nice as well.

eta: tonights ep was good. i missed her 1 on 1 with nick, how did that go? i dont totally see his appeal but maybe hell grow on me.

jj seems nice and their date was cute but i didnt get the impression that andi liked him that much. and hes a little dorky.

i wont miss the guys she sent home.

hopefully shell find out about andrew soon, hes shady.

my favorite is dedinitely marcus, he is a cutie and she seems to really like him. i bet she picks him.

josh was really cute too.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-01-2014 at 10:53 PM
Old 06-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Her date with Nick went really well, she seems really into him I think Marcus is nice, she seems to really like him too but he seems really possessive, we'll see. Her date with JJ was fun, I agree I don't think she's into him that way. He's stirring up trouble for Andrew. I love it when they all start turning on each other. That will probably play out tonight
Old 06-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I think Marcus & Josh are my favorites. Eric is another favorite, but sadly, I know he doesn't make it to the end.

Haven't watched tonight's episode yet.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what have people thought of the guys lately?
Old 06-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

That was so upsetting, like that was so depressing. To me, Eric is a stand-up guy and I totally understand where he was coming from. He was probably upset that they had the first date, they hit it off, and then she acted the same towards him as she does with all the other guys. He even said something like that, how he expected her to act a little differently with him. I think she TOTALLY over-reacted, like 100% However, his choice of words were not the greatest, especially calling her an actress. Still think she overacted a lot. And I'm impressed that that they had that tribute to him at the end, but Andi didn't even express understanding to what he was saying that night and that disappointed me...oh well. I don't think Eric came to that conversations with bad intentions, however, his words weren't the best. That's so upsetting to me.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Andi definitely overreacted, she always does in these situations it seems. Its probably why her relationships dont work, shes too sensitive and creates unecessary drama.

However, with thst said i think eric made a big deal out of nothing too. They had one date... Theyre in the early stages and eric was coming on too strong. Andis not gonna give him secret glances or act differently around him. In fact earlier she even said that she felt things were kinda weird between them. I feel like eric kinda dug his own grave.

He was essentially calling her fake and i dont really see how she was.

I cant believe we didnt see the rose ceremony wtffff. They could have cut out anything else to make room for eric. I thought that was super strange.

Also dont get why shed eliminate tasos hen when markel and that blonde meathead are still there?!?

Marcus continues to be adorable. Its obvious andi likes him the most. Andrew is still an ass.

I think the guy in the train was way too closed off quiet for her.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-03-2014 at 03:01 AM
Old 06-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

I agree Andi overreacts a lot. Its almost like she's cross-examining the bachelors in a way, but that's her line of work being a prosecutor after all I felt sorry for the guy on the train. After all that, she had to give him a rose
Old 06-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

We've definitely seen her overreact a lot on this show. Even last season when I was cheering her on for confronting Juan Pablo, she still was overreacting - she wouldn't let it go. She went on and on and on. She's obviously very melodramatic. And I completely understand where Eric was coming from, he did't use the best words, but what he was saying had merit - he wanted to get to know the real her, and she obviously was putting on a face. She was upset that someone was questioning her, and that's just immature.

I'm just annoyed with how the tribute went, she showed no remorse and just came off looking bitter.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Basically, I think she couldn't fake the chemistry. She just wasn't that into him I do think the way he said it was a little offensive although his intentions weren't. Too bad all around, now she can't resolve it
Old 06-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think they probably didn't have chemistry once she got to know some of the other guys. It is interesting though because she picked him for the first date, so she definitely felt some initial attraction, yet she never really gave him a chance after it seems. He was right, she never really opens up to anyone We know very little about her, her past relationships, family, career, friends, etc. Which is weird to me
Old 06-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It was so sad the way Eric left knowing what happens to him. And like Andi said, she's never gonna get to have another conversation with him. He won't be at the Men Tell All.

I honestly didn't mind that we didn't see the rose ceremony. I was shocked when Chris said she didn't pick Tasos, though. I thought they were getting along better than her & some of the other guys in the house.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

How did he have merrit though? How was she being fake?

Its true though, arguing likd that already is toxic. When people create unecessary drama after 1 date its just obvious it wont ever work.

The rose ceremony is the modt interssting part. Lol... And we didnt get to even see his goodbye. There werd so many other other useless scenes they could have cut out instead.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't care about the rose ceremony Like I don't even care about 95% of the guys. The rose ceremonies get good around week 6.

I think he had merit because Andi wasn't being open at all with him. She went to him begging him to be more open with her, even though he's been open with her since the beginning...yet we, as well as Eric, know nothing about her. All she does is smile and nod and say yall to everyone. He wanted to know a real person, and she was just basically standing there and looking pretty, IMO. And I think he was frustrated because he saw glimpses of who she really was, but she was just being an "actress". The worst thing he did was call her an "Actress", but that's kind of what she's being. His word choice just wasn't good.

And I like Andi, I do, but even before the Eric thing, I turned to my Mom and was like, "I wish we knew SOMETHING about Andi" - she literally has not been open at all

Honestly, Eric probably didn't buy the whole reality love thing - which most people don't He had a realistic reaction, imo. And Andi completely overreacted. Not only to Eric, but to all the guys - she went on that whole melodramatic rant about being exhausted and if you don't believe in her, get the hell out ....like what in the world.

Last edited by courtneybangelcakes; 06-03-2014 at 08:23 PM
Old 06-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

well then why didnt he just ask her about herself? its not like she refused to tell him things. i really dont understand what he meant when he said she wasnt open. what could she have done different? i agree we dont know much about her but i think she would tell the guys if they asked.

to me it seemed like he wanted her to act different around him after their date. like, flirt more or smile and give secret glances in front of the guys or something. thats what i got from it. and obviously shes not gonna do that. its awkward with everyone there. she wouldnt kiss marcus in front of everyone. i cant see her being super open and comfortable with him right away. imo he had no patience. and he totally went about it completely wrong. he could have just said he wanted her to open up more. and with that said this is a reality show thats almost scripted, of course shes gonna put on a show sometimes. does he realize hes on tv? lol

i do agree her rant after was unecessary and rude. the other guys didnt have anything to do with it, and she should know that doing this show might bring in some jerks. but i bet the show wants her to get upset and create drama, its good for ratings. lol

what i dont get is why the guys didnt tell her about andrew? when she finds out shes gonna be pissed and even more pissed no one told her.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-04-2014 at 02:02 AM
Old 06-04-2014, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

I can't figure out why they didn't tell Andi about Andrew either, more drama for later I guess. I think Andi picked Eric for the first date because she knew he was a world traveler and would be interesting for conversation. Apparently there wasn't the same kind of chemistry for her that he had and that sparked the showdown in the bar. Not a good choice of words on his part for sure Right now she is completely smitten with Marcus, if she doesn't pick him he will go pretty far in the show, IMO.