Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
i dont even know who jamie is!

glad they seem to confront him about courtney! it wont make emily look as bad. LOL.
That's why they need to show her more, so you can know who she is!

Yeah, maybe when he sees it's not just Emily who thinks all this about Courtney, he won't think they're just saying those things.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

well and i am curious to see how ben reacts when its kaci telling him instead of emily. since he seems to trust/like kaci a lot.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
well and i am curious to see how ben reacts when its kaci telling him instead of emily. since he seems to trust/like kaci a lot.
Right! I really hope it's legit, but you know how misleading promos can be.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

the whole kacey thing tonight was SO weird. its like chris almost forced her leave. i mean, her ex boyfriend and her were not together, and she said ti wasnt going anywhere, why couldnt she have stayed and tried to make it work with ben? i dont get it...

courtney, gah. she needs to go. i cant wait for that discussion next week.

JAMIE WAS SO AWKWARD. she totally shot herself in the foot there, glad she is gone. same with bently!

rachel needs to go next, shes blah, and i dont really like nikki either. and of course courtney.

i think its gonna come down to kaci and the other blonde. i like emily too and want her to stick around. she was actually really funny tonight with ben and i want him to give her another chance.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

They made it seem like the whole Casey thing was a death in the family or something! I mean, that was a little drastic to pull her out because of that, but at least she went gracefully. I wonder if she'll get back together with that guy.

I really hope Courtney is gone next week! She is srsly annoying and needs to go. Nobody cares that you went skinny dipping with Ben. That's not classy at all and you're a whore, so just go.

Emily was funny! That joke about the chief was great!

Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

well and courtney keeps complaining that guys are interested at first and then lose interest later... well maybe its because they see you as a girl they can mess around iwth and have fun with, but not long term. and the skinny dipping is just an example of how she probably acts all the time with guys.

guys dont want girls that seem so easy.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Right! Exactly! I'm glad Ben didn't go to her room.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah me too!

cant wait to see what happens tonight!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

UGH. JUST UGH.

bens date with emily was SO GOOD and they seemed ot have so much fun and were natural and he gets rid of her? but keeps nikki? i dont get it? and keeps courtney? after EVERYTHING all the other girls said?

its like he doesnt even care how terrible courtney seems, he's being selfish and superficial and keeping her around.

shes just gonna break his heart, its clear shes not really into him. not to mention SHES A HUGE DUD. she speaks in a baby voice CONSTANTLY and shes just so fake. UGH. its like vienna all over again, thats for sure. hes gonna pick her, no doubt.

i also am not loving lyndzi, her make up just bugs the crap out of me. she needs to get some colored lipstick and lay off the eyeshadow and bronzer.

TEAM KACI FTW.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

ITA with you! I can't believe he kept Nicki over Emily! Keeping Courtney I'm actually not surprised about, but I'm shocked he didn't keep Emily, esp. after their date. I see NOTHING between her and Ben, but what do I know.

Team Kaci all the way!!

Old 02-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I think the fact that the other girls keep badmouthing Courtney is actually working in her favor. Ben has feelings for her as it is, especially since she keeps putting herself forward when they're together. The fact that other women appear to be ganging up on her (that's how it might look if you're not seeing both sides like we are) then that might make him protective of her. I think everyone would be better off if they stopped wasting their time talking about Courtney on their dates and started focusing more on getting to know Ben.

I'm not saying I want Courtney to win. Truthfully, even though I'm enjoying this season, I haven't really found a stand out woman to root for. But I do have to respect her for not wanting to take Ben home to meet her family unless she could still feel a spark for him. That's a lot better than most of the women and men on the show who just assume they're ready to start a life with the Bachelor/Bachelorette two seconds in. I just wish she didn't appear to be so...
Old 02-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

i wouldnt hate her as much if her little interview sessions werent so obnoxious. she seems nice ish in person, but in those things shes so rude all the time and annoying.

then she complains that ben didnt pick her for a one on one, and when he does she rubs it in everyones faces. UGH it pisses me off and i wish one of the girls would just stand up to her and tell her to stop.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, if Courtney didn't act like she was unhinged and arrogant during her interviews, I would probably be rooting for her. The things that are stopping me from picking a favorite are Courtney's odd behavior and the huge focus the "storytelling" in this season has on her.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, they show way too much of her. we barely know nicki and shes in the final 4!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, her interviews are so annoying and conceited and that little smirk she does with her mouth drives me crazy!