Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2012, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Urgh, Courtney is so freakin' annoying. She makes Vienna look like a Saint in comparison.

Emily should just stop talking **** about Courtney to Ben, it already almost backfired on her this time so next time I'm not sure things are going to work out for her.

Kacie B. is still my favorite. I really hope she wins.

and I wanna see more of Jamie, I really liked her from the Pilot.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

i feel like its gonna come down to courtney and kaci in the end. and maybe jamie.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I want to see more of Jamie, too! I hope she at least gets a one-on-one date before she goes home, if she even does.

I accidentally read some spoilers the other day and I didn't like what I was reading.

Courtney reminds me of a mixture of Bentley, Vienna, and Michelle (from Brad's season). Although, Michelle redeemed herself (to me) on the Bachelor Pad, but I don't see that ever happening with Courtney. She is soooo fake and those little facial expressions she makes makes me want to smack her collagen filled lips off of my TV!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah? I thought it was just me. The posing is driving me nuts.
Emily
Old 01-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

well jess, dont say you didnt like them! because we know who you dont like, so it kinda gives it away anyways.

and i dont want to know anything, period!

but, spoilers have been wrong before!

and yeah, i hate courtneys faces too! and her "winning" girl, its getting old. she's so immature.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Eh, I'd like to believe those spoilers are wrong.

Courtney is pretty much Michelle M. with an iceberg instead of a heart, and not funny at all. Plus, she makes Vienna look like Mother Teresa and it's saying a lot given that I strongly dislike Vienna, lol.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I think these spoilers could be misleading and trying to throw people off, but you never know. Guess we'll just have to stick it out for the rest of the season and see!

Old 01-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, who knows!

i liked vienna on the bachelor. LOL. NOT SURE WHY. because when she was on bachelor pad i could not stand her.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

I really hope they're just misleading, but like you both said we know. I'm just not gonna let it preoccupy me.

I thought Vienna was too loud and perky for Jake to keep her when she was on The Bachelor, but I was indifferent to her nontheless. On the Bachelor Pad though, she was just despicable and I couldn't understand why people didn't get her and Kasey booted off earlier.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i really love Lindzi
Old 01-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
i really love Lindzi
Me, too! And I still like Kacie B. and Nikki! I still like Jamie and I wish we'd see more of her!

I can't believe he picked Emily over Jennifer! I like Emily, don't get me wrong, but she really needs to keep her mouth shut! After what she said tonight, I sure thought he was gonna send her home, but maybe Ben wants to keep her around to get the inside dirt on Courtney!

Old 01-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think nicki is okay, but i dont love her. i like lyndsi, but thers something off about her too.... idk, it looks like shes wearing too much make up all the time. IDK.

i like emily a lot, i just wish she would stop obsessing over courtney.

kaci b FTW!

the other two blondes i feel like i barely know and we never see them interact with ben at all.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

^You're right about Lindzi. She does wear too much make up. Other than that, she's pretty okay but I'm not crazy about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
Me, too! And I still like Kacie B. and Nikki! I still like Jamie and I wish we'd see more of her!

I can't believe he picked Emily over Jennifer! I like Emily, don't get me wrong, but she really needs to keep her mouth shut! After what she said tonight, I sure thought he was gonna send her home, but maybe Ben wants to keep her around to get the inside dirt on Courtney!
ITA. Kacie B. FTW, and I also really like Nicki. Their date was so adorable. and I actually thought he would send Jamie home, because they showed a little snippet of their conversation which seemed a little awkward but I'm glad he kept her 'cause I want to see more of her as well.

I wasn't expecting Jennifer to go home. I was pretty positive it would be Emily since she wouldn't shut up about Courtney, but maybe you're probably right. Did you see the promo for next episode? All the girls are teaming up talk to ben about Courtney, should be interesting!

And OMG! I felt so bad for Elyse. I kinda knew Ben wasn't feeling it from the beginning, but I thought things would change later in their date. Turned out I was right. I guess it proves that he does take this seriously, but still I felt really bad for Elyse who seemed like she was having a good time on their date.

Lastly, Courtney's still ridiculous. She's just a disease to my screen. I felt sick in my stomach when they went skinny dipping.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Did you realize that Brad sent Britt home early on their date that was on a yacht? Guess those yacht dates aren't meant to be.

I think I fast forwarded through the skinny dipping part. I didn't need to see that. I'm glad Ben said something about how afterwards he realized it wasn't right and he shouldn't have done it.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont even know who jamie is!

glad they seem to confront him about courtney! it wont make emily look as bad. LOL.