Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Me too! And they have alot of money for those shirts - probably enough to make Ryan win!
Old 07-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully the non Ryan fans will vote him out
Old 07-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

I really hope so!
Old 07-19-2004, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

from the BB website..

who will go on Friday..

Bree [44%]
Paul [26%]
Ryan [30%]

please be ryan, please be ryan
Old 07-20-2004, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not looking good for Bree
Old 07-20-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, i saw the percentages for who will go on fri, and i was surprised that Bree was in the lead, coz of what i've heard, more people dislike ryan than bree.

And i agree with u exactly on how u would react to ryans comment to bree, Phee . I would tell him off, but then just brush it off, coz i think i knew what Ryan meant, but it just came out totally wrong. I think he was just trying to get the point across that him and bree won't hook up.

But yeah, it woulda been better if Ryans MLS mates just made it fair, and not use their shirts to help ryan stay in the house. And it's not fair on Ryan either.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Extreme Fan

About the Bree/Ryan thing , Ryan is very lucky that the editors love him because they cut lots of stuff out , because I was watching the live streaming at my friends palce and he was a total ass about the whole thing. Making fun of Bree behind her back and when she was asleep he stuck his finger up at her and laughed at her. It was pretty obvious he didn't give a about her feelings , he only apologized because he knew how bad he'd look if he didn't.
I agree that Bree overreacted a bit but I think that if Ryan hadn't gone and made a big deal out of it she would have been fine.
Ryan was also bragging about how many girls he's made cry.
He's a dick and I hope that he goes this week.
Maybe we should pull a MLS and all target him with our votes for this week ?
Old 07-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

i will be voting for him again this week..

i think bree will go on friday, but i think ryan will still be the first of the 3 boys to go, Trev and Paul are more popular...although their popularity could split the votes, and ryan could get through
Old 07-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Paul has been the driving force behind many tears and a lot of anguish in the house - but he's rarely been on the receiving end of those tears and anguish. On Wednesday morning though, Paul finally had a cry. And Trev also snuck in a quiet sniffle of his own.
It's a mid-year Christmas in the BB house! There's a Christmas tree, and a real Christmas supper to enjoy. And what would Christmas be without gifts from your family?

The HMs gathered around their Christmas tree early on Wednesday morning and one by one they opened their presents. Bree went first - and she discovered that her gift was an ugly looking porcelain flower ornament. It's the subject of an ongoing private joke with her mum. It is a crappy ornament they always give to each other and hide in funny places for each other to find. "Mum I wanted clothes!" she yelled out, but she saw the humour in her mum's gift and appreciated it a lot.

Trev opened his gift next, and it was his girlfriend's Grandma's wedding ring. "There's your good luck charm Trev," Ryan told him. "Oh that's so cool," Trev said.

Ryan opened his gift next and exclaimed, "Oh Mum! She knows I love my cashews and she always puts them in packs like this. That is so my Mum. And Fantales. She knows I love my Fantales. Good on you Mum!"

Then came the corker. Pauly's gift was the most emotional of all. "I know Jenni, it's an opportunity to really get me... embarrass me," Paul explained as he opened his present. But far from embarrassing him, his wife Jenni had sent the most thoughtful things she could've. "It's Corey's lunch box!" Paul noticed straight away. And in the lunch box were little home made treats including Mars Bar slice. "All the way from Juc! Thank you Jenni!" he said.

Paul also discovered a necklace and a drawing made by his kids. He sat there silently, and Ryan assured him, "Only a few more days."

Paulie then broke down in tears. When Ryan asked him if he was OK he said, "I'm stoked mate."

Paul wasn't the only one to be deeply moved by his gift. Trevor snuck off into the kitchen soon after, and sat there alone. He was wearing his fly's eyes glasses so it was hard to see his tears. But there were plenty of sniffles coming from the Trev-meister, and it was clear that he was having a quiet sob of his own.

The HMs are more aware than ever that they are only days away from being reunited with their loved ones.
I want Paul to win all the way!
OK everyone - we gotta vote Ryan outta there!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

aww...thats so sweet....

go trev and paul !!

nice to see grown men who can shed a tear...
Old 07-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Who do you want to win Jen?
I want Paul too but I don't mind if Trevor does
Old 07-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

well i wanted Paul or cath to win, cos i thought the money would be great for their kids...

but now cath is gone, i will be happy if Paul or Trev wins
Old 07-21-2004, 07:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Christmas in July thing sounds great - I was wondering why Paul was crying in the ads for tomorrow's show.

Mmm... Mars Bar slice...

Trev to win because he rocks!
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 07-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Another reason to hate Ryan:

On Saturday afternoon the strangest thing happened. While Bree was sleeping with an eye mask on, Ryan walked into the bedroom. With no one around, he looked at her and gave her the finger. Whatever the motivation for the gesture - humour or malice - one thing is for sure, Fryzie and Breezy's friendship is on shaky ground.
Going back to the early days of Big Brother, you will recall that the other HMs once spotted Bree and Ryan as a potential romance. Then Ryan admitted to Bree that he was avoiding her because he didn't want the others to think there was anything going on. The pair were keeping their distance, but there didn't seem to be any ill feeling between them.

Now, with only a few days left of BB2004, it seems Breezy and Fryzie are once again keeping their distance. "Bree's always denied having an attraction to Ryan but her behaviour demonstrates the opposite," says BB psychologist Carmel Hill. "She's keeping her distance from Ryan because some of the comments he's made have hurt her." (Read more about that here).

Bree is obviously still hurting over Ryan's most recent comments to her. On Tuesday Ryan was preparing a speech (for this week's task) about what he has learnt in the house. With the subtlety of a sledgehammer, Bree told him, "You've learnt how to make girls cry."

Ryan has vehemently denied that he intended any ill feeling towards Bree when he flippantly said that he would rather "r**t" one of the boys. However, a strange incident that occurred on Saturday afternoon, suggests that possibly he habours some genuine animosity towards the girl from the Gold Coast. With Bree taking an afternoon siesta with her eye mask on to block out the light, Ryan entered the bedroom, stopped in front of her bed and very blatantly gave her 'the bird'. Ryan's motivations for the gesture are equivocal - he may have simply given her the finger to see if she was awake and was peeping through her mask; on the other hand, it may have been a genuine gesture of malice.

While not commenting directly on this incident, Carmel believes Ryan has been actively disassociating himself from Bree since he offended her with his comment on the weekend. She goes further to say that she believes this is motivated by his competitive nature.

"Ryan always saw himself as popular with everyone," Carmel says. "He would have liked to have been in Trevor's position at the moment - with no one having nominated him," Carmel says.

Instead, Ryan is up for nomination again. This is tough for someone as competitive as Ryan. And Carmel reckons he is wondering if his relationships with the BB women might be his downfall. "Ryan's been having difficulties because several girls have been attracted to him in the house."

Bree's not the only girl Ryan's had to push away. After Monica's departure, Ryan went into the Diary Room and said that he was confused by Monica's parting message, and indicated that he wasn't really interested in her. Carmel thinks that Ryan was probably doing this back-pedaling for strategic reasons.

Now that Monica's gone, Bree's the only girl he has to worry about. But while Ryan's exact feelings towards Bree are still unclear, it seems that Bree has found some closure with the issue, as she opening exhibited on Tuesday night. "From day 1, d**kheads in this house spoke about me and you. I know, and you know, it would have never happened, and will not ever happen."

"Never," Ryan agreed.

"Because we are two completely different people," continued Bree, "with completely different ideas of what we want in our life."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What a tosser Ryan is!
Old 07-22-2004, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ryan's mum should have gave him new under pants

I sms 10 times to Ryan so far