Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Dunno how much thruth there is to this. Got it from BBBA:

Quote:
MLS enemy at Legion?
Posted by vibes on Friday 16 July, 2004

Thanks to Andrew

News of the MLS voting campaign has led to more speculation about the wrongful eviction of Bree.

According to an insider at Legion, the votes that weren't counted during the incorrect eviction were cast by MLS members targeting Wesley.

The "human error" was actually a Wesley fan at Legion purposely blocking the votes to combat MLS' efforts.

When Kris Noble learnt of the news, he ordered the re-count.

Apparently votes were blocked during the week leading up to Merlin's eviction as well. However, after all the votes were counted the end result had not changed, so the vote error was never reported.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn I missed today tonight because I had to watch ACA about kettles making people sick

I hope Kat stays I voted for Ryan 3 times so far

I tape the uplates nights it's so funny
Kat was really drunk
Old 07-16-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Did anyone watch the awards special? Just catching the last bit of it now...
Old 07-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, i saw most of the Uncut thing. And i was shocked (but laughing) at the things Ashalea said 2 Merlin!!! Ahahahahaha.
Old 07-17-2004, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I taped it and I watched it today Elle having the runs was so funny
My jaw was so sore
Old 07-17-2004, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that was funny, and Trev said she had racing tracks or sumthin and said shes darker than him.

Did anyone see on Up-Late the fairytales?! omg, the cinderella one was so funny, with Bree as the Prince and Ryan as the Princess..Bree dressing up in Ryans clothes was way scary, she resembled, as the housemates said, a homie, ah it was soo funny!

Eviction tomorrow night!!!
Old 07-17-2004, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the kid stories.....Ryan was so funny
Old 07-18-2004, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ryan prancing around the house as Cinderella was hilarious!

I *thought* Catherine would be the one to go tonight. Poor Bree being stuck in the house with 3 boys - at least they're good ones to be stuck with. Ryan and Trev are a great comedy duo.

Hope Trev wins!
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 07-18-2004, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I so want Ryan outta the house! I can't believe so many girls out there love him - can't they see how badly he behaves around and towards females?
I like him but I donot think he still deserves to be in the house and I donot want him to be the final two!

Why can't Big Brother do something about the MLS scandal? I mean Centrebet has even cancelld all BB bets because they realise the show is rigged!!

Quote:
Catherine "eliminated"
Posted by vibes on Sunday 18 July, 2004

Tonight we saw another predictable Big Brother eviction, with Catherine ejected from the house.

However, viewers aren't discussing her eviction - but the shady circumstances surrounding it.

Since BBBA first lifted the lid on the MLS phone campaign, the news has spread rapidly - first in an interview with Today Tonight, and now major newspapers are reporting on the "fundraising" effort.

Centrebet has suspended all eviction betting since the news broke out, suspecting vote "fixing" from MLS.

MLS members have claimed that Ryan knows nothing about MLS - and that it was set up after he entered the house. HOWEVER - keen BB fan 'reality bites' spotted this on the live feeds:

"On livestream just now Ryan was speaking to the others and said "there's already an MLS website in Melbourne, we looked it up." As soon as he said that BB cut the sound and cameras went straight to the pool.

If the MLS thing wasn't planned why would they be looking at websites prior to Ryan going in."

This week we also saw Ryan's sister campaigning to vote out Catherine.

With Catherine gone, fans are now questioning who MLS will target next. The main guesses are Bree and/or Paul.
I always thought BB was rigged but now I know it is! THey decide on their winner from the start! Not very realistic now is it?

Last edited by Aussie bubbles; 07-18-2004 at 06:32 PM
Old 07-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

i agree Nadene, i just want Ryan out !!

if he wins, it will be the biggest scam...

ETA: i am so tired of them using the excuse with ryan "oh, he hasnt been around women much, so he doesnt know how to act"

well i'm sorry, but he is a full grown adult, he has been around women, he has a mother, he has a sister, he has slept with women, and he shows so much disrespect...

his latest foot in mouth incident

Last edited by - Jen -; 07-18-2004 at 07:11 PM
Old 07-18-2004, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Yeah as if that can be an excuse! He is 27 years old - he has heaps of women stoires to tell in the house so why can't he have learnt anything from that?
Big Brother is rigged and if Ryan wins I will complain, complain, complain!
Old 07-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasted my money on Ryan this week I voted for him to go
If Ryan's wins, I will *puke*
Old 07-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

I really don't think Ryan will win, i honestly think he's going this week, and i also honestly think Trev will win.

But Ryan shouldnt be punished for things his mates are doing outside the house to keep him in.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

metal pixie, I agree. I reckon that now the news is out that MLS are trying to keep Ryan in the house, even more people will vote against him, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's the next one to go.

I think he's an idiot, but I also think that Bree kinda over reacted because she should know him well enough by now to know that he is an idiot, and doesn't realise what he's saying, esp after he's had a few. And he obviously meant it as a joke. I still would have told him to off if he'd said it to me, just because it's a lame joke, but then I would have brushed it off and wouldn't have taken it to heart. But that's just me.

I reckon Trev's got this one in the bag. I remember watching the first show where they all went in and thinking that he was one of the ones I'd like to see win it, so *woot* go Trev!
Old 07-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will be voting for him again *sighs* I think the t-shirts for money to phone calls for other housemates out is wrong