Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

The Apprentice is scheduled an hour later than normal tonight. I think NBC is just going to shorten Deal or No Deal to 90 minutes so Bush's speech shouldn't affect that. It was already scheduled for the different timeslot.

The next season won't be on until January and it will be on Sundays then.

Last edited by jennarose; 05-15-2006 at 09:36 AM
Old 05-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Oy, with the schedule change! At least Sundays are a lot less busy TV-wise than Mondays. I still prefer it on Thursdays though.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

This season Sundays were busier than Mondays for me but who knows what's going to be moving around for next season.

Old 05-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm upset Tammy was fired instead of Allie or Roxanne. I'm SO sick of those two harpies. I was hoping the whole "death to traitors" thing and Bill being there to witness Allie's eyeroll and disrespect were signs that one of the two would be fired. If one of them is hired, I'm going to be really upset.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"death to traitors"
Trump doesn't mess around, does he? So who was the traitor? Tammy didn't seem like a traitor. Like you, I was thinking Allie because of the eye rolling at Bill.

Old 05-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking the traitor was either (or both) Allie or Roxanne. I wouldn't say they were exactly traitors but they made it clear they didn't like Tammy or her ideas and I definitely wouldn't call them team players.

I LOVED Gold Rush's reward! How freakin' cool would it be to have your voice in a movie? That is just so awesome. I think it may just be my favourite Apprentice reward ever.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Roxanne and Allie are fired!! I'm so happy right now.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Yay, the harpies are gone! I was hoping for a double firing but I didn't think Trump would actually do it. I laughed when in the cab they said that they were proud they didn't attack each other and that they maintained their integrity. Uh, sure, ladies. Just like you don't roll your eyes either.

I couldn't believe how ugly Synergy's outfits were especially with those horrible puffy sleeves. Why would they think the employees cared more about style than functionality? There's no need for high fashion when you're cleaning suites. Gold Rush definitely had the right idea by just tweaking the existing uniforms to suit the needs of the employees. I'm glad they won and I'm glad the Embassy Suites are going to be using those uniforms.

I think, as of right now, I'm rooting for Sean to win. I've liked him more often than I've liked Lee.
Old 05-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad they're gone too. Allie deserved to be fired for her horrible designs - I didn't see much input from Roxanne on them - and Roxanne deserved it for not speaking up when she had a different opinion. Week after week Trump has gone after people for bad ideas that weren't theirs. Sometimes it's not their fault. The PM gets to make the final decision and once you've voiced you opinion, there isn't much you can do. Roxanne didn't even try.

The only one of Synergy's designs that I liked was the one for the front desk, the skirt, and they didn't even listen to the front desk employee who said she wanted pants. I loved how the employees said some of them looked good on the models (and that was being kind) but wouldn't work for every body type. Most of the employees we saw were full-figured women, not willowy models.

I think and hope Sean will win but there's the possibility that Lee will. If that happens, I'm going to be mad. He sat out two tasks and got a free pass both times.

Old 05-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't care who wins it at the end. Rooting for LEE though. I don't mind him enjoying those jewish holidays. George missed due to that, too.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't mind him enjoying those jewish holidays. George missed due to that, too.
George wasn't "interviewing" for a job.

Speaking of that, I'm really not happy with how many weeks George and Carolyn missed either. I know they have regular jobs and families, and the show has been on long enough that it's probably taking its toll, but I want to see them. No matter how much I like Ivanka (and I do), George and Carolyn are the real right-hand people.

Old 05-24-2006, 06:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennarose
George wasn't "interviewing" for a job.
At the same time, it would be equilavent to expect someone to perform/work on Easter or Christmas. No one would expect anyone to work then. But because Jewish people make up such a small percentage of the population, rather than giving the whole nation a holiday, its deemed exceptable to give them time off for religious reasons.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Many people do work on Easter and Christmas.

I've said before that I think the show should have scheduled around it. It wouldn't have killed them or hurt production that much to take the days off. Wasn't there another guy too? Not Lenny, who did participate, but someone else who sat out the first time Lee did?

As it was, Lee got an unfair advantage. Twice. If this was a real interview and Lee couldn't make it that day and the interview HAD to be on that day, Lee wouldn't get the job because he didn't show up.

Old 05-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

I've said before that I think the show should have scheduled around it. It wouldn't have killed them or hurt production that much to take the days off.
With that I actually agree. : Production could have worked around it! It shouldn't have been a problem. That would have actually been more fair for everyone.

And I certainly missed Carolyn and George, but I can understand that Trump has to gradually introduce THE change for next season.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wasn't there another guy too? Not Lenny, who did participate, but someone else who sat out the first time Lee did?
I think it was Bryce. By the time the second holiday came, he was already gone. And I agree, I hope that Lee getting a pass twice will play a part in Trump's decision ... although judging on the final task so far, it doesn't look like Lee will be much of a competition for Sean anyway.

I can't believe Lee picked Lenny, Roxanne and Pepi as his team. What was he thinking? I LOVED when Trump, Carolyn and George were all "Who was that guy?" with Carolyn cracking up so hard. And then Trump was all "'Pepi, you're fired.' *pause* Did I say that?" That was so hilarious. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who forgot who Pepi was or that he even existed.

I hope Sean wins and I hope whatever ailment Andrea has isn't too serious. Hopefully, she'll be okay and back in time to help.

Did you see that "Who do you think picked a better team" poll? I can't believe Lee won with something like 68%. Am I the only won who thought he picked almost the worst team possible? And the only way it could've been worse is if he had picked Brent too.