Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

The Apprentice 5

Welcome back!

Old 04-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just realized that there is no Apprentice this week. Boo!!

Will it return next week?
Old 04-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Yup, it'll be back next week. It wasn't on this week because of the whole week-long celebrity cooking showdown thingy.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

I guess that's why there were two episodes last week, so they would end on time in May.

Old 04-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

As much as I liked Lenny I think it was his time to go and as for the women who also got fired last week err I cant even remember her name so its probably good she went.

Im sort of rooting for Sean to win, it might just be because I found out he went to my University though . It is nice to see a British person on the show, maybe "The Apprentice UK" could get a American who resides in Britain now.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:39 AM
MST Manager

Gah.

I really wish this show was back on Thursdays.

I haven't watched all season.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

I agree - I wish it were still on Thursdays. Thursday just feels like The Apprentice day just as Tuesdays feel like The Amazing Race days.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

I agree, I miss the old schedule. I don't think TAR is doing very well in its Wednesday slot. There's too much competition. I missed it again this week but I'm getting a tape. It's annoying to have to do that though. It keeps me behind. I still haven't seen the last one (Dave & Lori's elimination).

Back on topic, at least I'm caught up with The Apprentice. I'm ready for a new episode on Monday night...except that I have to work. *sigh*

Old 04-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm rooting for Tarek, but solely for superficial reasons. Does anyone else think he kind of looks like Orlando Bloom?
Old 05-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lol, trueee! When I first saw Tarek, my thoughts were that he has that Orlando air. But I don't really care for him.

I liked Lenny. I truly did.

How old is Donald? (I mean Donald's Trumps son?) How old is Ivanka (sp?) ?

So far I prefer Ivanka over Donald (jr.)
Old 05-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

The silent cab ride with Charmaine and Tarek was funny. I think Charmaine almost started laughing so they were probably told to keep quiet. I'm glad Charmaine is gone.

I remember from the promo last week that they hinted at a romance between Sean and Tammy. I fell asleep and I guess I missed that part. What did they show? It's funny, I always thought Ally liked him.

I really wish they would dump the rewards. I guess they have to show them for publicity for the jeweler/celebrity/whatever of the week, but they're so boring.

I went to two different 7-11s last week. There was not a P'EatZZa in sight. The only thing similar was some kind of rolled up pizza thing that looked equally disgusting.

Old 05-09-2006, 09:40 PM
New Fan

Is it me or does this season of the Apprentice kind of bite? I don't find myself rooting for any of the candidates- maybe Sean, maybe.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

It's definitely not just you. Sean is the one I'm rooting for because I hate everyone else and he's at least bearable and sometimes funny. Tammy is also bearable but I like Sean more than I like her. Even though I'm sorta rooting for Sean, it sucks because none of them are really appealing to me.

I used to really like Allie but now I hate her. I've disliked her since the whole "There will be blood on the walls" bit and after this last episode, my dislike has turned to hate. Why can't Sean have a different opinion than her? Just because they were on the same team doesn't mean they all have to think the same way. Just let it go already, geez.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

I said the same thing Monday night. I don't want any of these people to win. I can't remember why but I hate Tammy and the reasons I hate the rest of them are pretty obvious.

Old 05-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm on the same boat as you. It's hard to root for one. Allie, I used to like until as Moochie mentioned started that whole bloodbath thing.

I don't mind Sean, but right now I'm rooting for: Tammy and Lee. I like Lee.