Old 05-29-2020, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep
Old 05-29-2020, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Does anyone here watch Wilson's new show?
Old 05-29-2020, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Does anyone here watch Wilson's new show?
I do. I had to make myself. I'm not into court dramas, but I am into Wilson. So Yes, I've been watching it. I'm happy we're getting a season 2. More Wilson. It's not a bad show. He plays a DA and he makes the show watchable. It's funny, cause Wade Kinsella's southern accent peeps through with that role as well, as it did with Dex.

Also this, just because....

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-29-2020, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is it worth checking out?

Thanks
Old 05-29-2020, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is it worth checking out?

Thanks
All Rise is, Yes.

He is one of the main characters. If you like courtroom dramas, then you will probably really enjoy it. He is the highlight for me and if not for him, I would not be watching it, just because I don't like those kinds of shows, but he makes it interesting. His character is charming and adorable and he gets a pretty good amount of screen time. I only see Wade Kinsella, but he can pull off any role, honestly and he is quite enjoyable in this show. I would give it a shot. There are other likable characters as well.

The Title on the All Rise thread on the TV board is about Wilson, mainly because that is why people watch it. Kinda funny.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-29-2020, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
All Rise is, Yes.

He is one of the main characters. If you like courtroom dramas, then you will probably really enjoy it. He is the highlight for me and if not for him, I would not be watching it, just because I don't like those kinds of shows, but he makes it interesting. His character is charming and adorable and he gets a pretty good amount of screen time. I only see Wade Kinsella, but he can pull off any role, honestly and he is quite enjoyable in this show. I would give it a shot. There are other likable characters as well.

The Title on the All Rise thread on the TV board is about Wilson, mainly because that is why people watch it. Kinda funny.
Alright Will check out the Pilot when I have some free time
Old 05-30-2020, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Alright Will check out the Pilot when I have some free time
Have you seen Hart Of Dixie? If not, then you 100% need to check that out. Wilson's character is an absolute dream in that show. His character is super fun and his love interest, he has major chemistry with her. It's his best role by a mile. So I actually recommend that more over All Rise, but that's just my preference. I'd watch both, but Hart of Dixie for certain, if you haven't yet. Wilson plays Wade Kinsella on that Hart Of Dixie and Wade is knock your socks off sexy and he will win your heart for sure. He's charming, sexy, snarky, sweet, fun and has an amazing southern accent.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I'll watch Heart of Dixie first.

Thanks for the information about his new programme though.
Old 05-30-2020, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
I think I'll watch Heart of Dixie first.

Thanks for the information about his new programme though.
Hart Of Dixie is soooo good. Wilson/Wade steals the show. No matter how cheesy it may get at times, he is fantastic to watch in that role. So many layers to his characters. There is never a dull moment with Wade. I highly recommend watching it, just to see him work his magic as Wade Kinsella. Rachel Bilson is cute in it too. You will love Wade Instantly. Almost everyone I know, loved Wade from the Pilot and by episode 4 of Season 1, was completely hooked on him.
Old 05-30-2020, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Have you seen Hart Of Dixie? If not, then you 100% need to check that out. Wilson's character is an absolute dream in that show. His character is super fun and his love interest, he has major chemistry with her. It's his best role by a mile. So I actually recommend that more over All Rise, but that's just my preference. I'd watch both, but Hart of Dixie for certain, if you haven't yet. Wilson plays Wade Kinsella on that Hart Of Dixie and Wade is knock your socks off sexy and he will win your heart for sure. He's charming, sexy, snarky, sweet, fun and has an amazing southern accent.
No I haven't, on my long list of shows I need to watch though
Old 05-30-2020, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No I haven't, on my long list of shows I need to watch though
Definitely add it to your list. If you like Wilson Bethel, then you will for sure LOVEEEE him in Hart Of Dixie. Wade Kinsella is one of the best characters, ever. Hands down. He will forever be in my top list of best tv characters.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Definitely add it to your list. If you like Wilson Bethel, then you will for sure LOVEEEE him in Hart Of Dixie. Wade Kinsella is one of the best characters, ever. Hands down. He will forever be in my top list of best tv characters.
Already added
Old 05-31-2020, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I definitely need to watch it.
Old 05-31-2020, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully you can soon