Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
I really didn't expect anything else.

And that lonely whale analogy, OMG!

BTW, I would argue with Zuiker & say that I started shipping GSR way before they did with that season 1 episode where Sara gets emotionally involved in a case about a woman who gets raped & beaten into a coma and at the end of the episode, she says to Grissom that she wished she didn't feel anything like him. That was the moment I said to myself that there was more than friendship between Grissom & Sara.
oh yeah there was something there way before the chalk scene. at least for me.

That gifset
Old 09-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

That was such a great ending, especially after the scare we got shortly before that when Sara told him "I hope you find what you’re looking for out there. Goodbye, Gil." I almost had a heart attack and screamed at the tv.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)
That was such a great ending, especially after the scare we got shortly before that when Sara told him "I hope you find what you’re looking for out there. Goodbye, Gil." I almost had a heart attack and screamed at the tv.
I totally suspected what was happening at the end cos I'd seen some filming pics on tumblr with sara next to the boat. when that wasn't the first scene I just knew that was gonna be the end. (and it was in the promos as well...if I hadn't so obsessively seen the promos it might have been a surprise) still amazing though
Old 10-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember seeing the boat in the promos or pictures of it, so I was not even waiting around for it. I mentioned it in the episode thread, but where I live the episode was delayed a few minutes because of football. So while I was watching, I completely forgot about the delay and when that scene happened, it was almost 11pm, the time the show was suppose to end. I freaked out and then remembered that there was still time left for the episode to end.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't remember seeing the boat in the promos or pictures of it, so I was not even waiting around for it. I mentioned it in the episode thread, but where I live the episode was delayed a few minutes because of football. So while I was watching, I completely forgot about the delay and when that scene happened, it was almost 11pm, the time the show was suppose to end. I freaked out and then remembered that there was still time left for the episode to end.
I was probably overly obsessed with watching the promos I knew them really well and so once I noticed that we didn't get Sara at the boat in the beginning I was expecting it to be the end scene. glad I was right. but yeah the delay and thinking it was ending like that would have crushed me
Old 10-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

So what are we going to do now that we are never going to see our favorite couple on-screen? This thought makes me sad.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So what are we going to do now that we are never going to see our favorite couple on-screen? This thought makes me sad.
Oh wow. I'd never even thought about it that way I guess I'll just have to rewatch older eps or something.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Old 10-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Oh my. What a great video.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-27-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

These two!

I am really happy they got their happy ending, although it was a little cheesy - "Sailing into the sunset" but at least we got it.

I wanted a kiss though.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
These two!

I am really happy they got their happy ending, although it was a little cheesy - "Sailing into the sunset" but at least we got it.

I wanted a kiss though.
Yeah it was cheesy and the episode certainly had it's faults but I am so happy they made it right with these two.

Can't believe over 15 seasons we only had 2 kisses.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Only 2?! Omg!
Old 10-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I was really hoping for one in the finale.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

That would have been great!