Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janetmaca
C check out my last LJ entry.
Why do I always have to write the haiku? Another friend of mine did it and I got the haiku too. No fair.

Somewhere over the rainbow... there's another rainbow.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Someone just posted some C/H icons over in the avatar thread. No offense to whoever made them, but

So how is everyone's weekend going? I had to get my wisdom teeth out yesterday so I'm not allowed to go anywhere. At least that means having time to post alot in here!
Old 04-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Total Fan

Ew, wisdom teeth. I hated when they did it to me. Hope you feel better soon and eat lots of ice cream!

Somewhere over the rainbow... there's another rainbow.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= Lazy Days =-
Why do I always have to write the haiku? Another friend of mine did it and I got the haiku too. No fair.
That's because you're an awesome writer. That or you pissed off the karma gods. (Although I don't speak French and i hate winter but I live in Montreal- so I shouldn't talk. I wonder what I did in my past life...)

Gabby. That sucks, but as you said, at least you have more time to post.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope

Last edited by Lost in Translation; 04-18-2005 at 08:28 AM
Old 04-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

New ep tonight. Any chance of an E/C scene?
Old 04-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby089
New ep tonight. Any chance of an E/C scene?
Sure. However I think we can have a snowball fight in hell too.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, I for one am pumped about tonight's ep...

NOT.

Of course I did actually remember to set my timer this week before I came up to lab, so yeah. Anyways....

If EP left, the show would be in the 13th level of hell. Right now, it's probably in the 3rd or fourth. I mean, all the guys I know watch it for her. Who would we have left, Valera? Now Boti Bliss has been looking pretty fine this season, but she's no Emily Procter.

Someone swears his true love until the end of time
Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?
Old 04-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

How is everyone? I just watched Death Grip so I thought I'd post a few pics from the ep, and some other random ones since there will most likely be no E/C scenes tonight. Well I'm off to watch the new ep.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*points accusingly at Brandon* I blame you Brandon for whatever happens to Valera. Hmph. The eppie was so-so, I didn't like what they did to Eric, but hey at least we got to see him.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Heh. I actually had more to say in that last post, but my CSI professor walked into the computer lab, and decided it was a nice time for a chat. Now, he hates all things CSI, and especially CSI Miami, so I had to make a run for it.

I haven't seen the ep yet, I just got home from lab. My folks gave me the low down on it, I'll probably check it out tommorow after class. But they actually talked tonight huh?

Someone swears his true love until the end of time
Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?
Old 04-19-2005, 02:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, they actually talked and more then once too!
Old 04-19-2005, 02:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby089
How is everyone? I just watched Death Grip so I thought I'd post a few pics from the ep, and some other random ones since there will most likely be no E/C scenes tonight. Well I'm off to watch the new ep.
Thank you for posting, Gabby! Those pics make me feel better everytime. I loved the moment in the end.

Quote:
Now, he hates all things CSI, and especially CSI Miami
Right now I have to say, I can't blame him.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you blame your professor, Brandon? Ah, well, at least they talked a bit. They only saving grace of CSI: Miami is the hotness of AR and EP.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I was already going to rant, but then I typed out almost my whole message and then managed to erase it, so now I'm really in the mood to rant.

Before I start the ranting, I want to say that I added everyone to my friends who added me. I'm not sure yet how the whole process works as I am a livejournal newbie and haven't figured out everything yet. Also, I'm not sure how exciting my entires will be as I am basically just using it to post my NCIS reviews, some icons, and some spoilers for now.

Now let the rant begin...
I blame all of you for what happened in the last episode. I was all excited when I saw Calleigh and Eric walking up to the crime scene tape together. Then, this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by -= Lazy Days =-
I hate that. Okay, I'm not the poster girl for political correctness, but why does the Hispanic guy have to be the stupid one? And the whore? And the one everyone screws over?

I hate the writers sometimes.
kicked in and Eric became the stupid one who lost his badge (and, according to his stories, was screwed a lot recently...not that I mind someone finally showing a reaction to Speed's death, but...) and was replaced by Ryan. *sigh*

Okay, so I got over that and was sort of enjoying the cases when this curse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrissomRules
If EP left, the show would be in the 13th level of hell. Right now, it's probably in the 3rd or fourth. I mean, all the guys I know watch it for her. Who would we have left, Valera? Now Boti Bliss has been looking pretty fine this season, but she's no Emily Procter.
kicked in and Valera was fired. Can they make Ryan any less likeable? Now, on top of everything else, he is responsible for Valera leaving?

Was it just me, or was there an odd interplay between Calleigh and Eric last episode? It could just have been Calleigh's reaction to finding out that Eric lost his badge and had a bunch of one night stands. I want my fun and flirty Calleigh and Eric back!

As much as I hope that Emily isn't leaving, I couldn't blame her if she did. Why would she want to play third fiddle behind the almighty duo of Horatio and Ryan? Despite her contract, she could leave (just look at Speed's premature death), but if she does, I am no longer watching. I might be a bit of a masochist as far as this show goes, but even I couldn't take that. Of course, if this storyline doesn't result in the departure of Emily but instead leads to a viable storyline for Calleigh, I might end up being a bit more positive about the whole situation. *sigh* I know I am asking for a lot from these writers....
Old 04-19-2005, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

ITA with you Meredith! Why did they have to make Eric look bad! He hardly gets any screen time in the first place, and then when he does, they make him seem like a moron! And then there's Ryan....he had to be stupid and get Valera fired. Way to go. Did she not say "YOU CANNOT LOOK AT THIS!"?? Obviously Horatio overestimated Ryan's ability. Last week he threatened a suspect with evidence he didn't even have and now he just made someone lose their job. What happened to training CSI's? Oh wait, I forgot. Ryan is a mini-Horatio, therefore he is believed to supreme.