Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I have tons of responses to people's comments about the show. I don't know why I even was a little optimistic going into this episode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= Lazy Days =-
I'm not entirely sure, I'm just speculating here, but it might be something Eric recovers from the waters? In which case, I wouldn't be a nice guy about it. Underwater recovery is HARD, and for someone to waltz in and take credit for your work like that... no matter how good you are it's gonna piss you off majorly. We'll see, but I don't know that Eric will take this lightly, considering him and Ryan aren't exactly friends.
Well you were right that it was something recovered from the water. Unfortunately, Eric didn't seem to take it all that badly. *Sigh* At least I can console myself that he acted professionally, unlike other people who shall remain nameless. *coughRyancough* I did like that he was able to identify the tire tracks basically immediately after Ryan was taking forever researching it. Yes, Ryan, you are nowhere near the level of CSI that Eric is, despite how much work Horatio gives you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrissomRules
Tonight's episode stunk to high heaven. I'm tired of Togo and why the hell does Adam get zero screen time?

This ep didn't make me want to go back and watch the ones I have on tape from the last few weeks.

...and that's all I have to say about that.
Yeah, the last episodes were even worse than this week's episode. At least this week's episode had a semi-interesting plot. I wonder if there is a reason for Adam's lack of screentime, because this is getting absolutely rediculous. At this point, I so wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby089
Well last night's episode sucked. Once again Calleigh and Eric worked the same case but there was absolutely no interaction between the two (on screen). At least Calleigh acknowledged that they did have a conversation when she tells Ryan that Delko told her (about Ryan being stupid and taking credit for Eric's work.) I wanted to kill him when he did that. They really just need to get rid of Togo and Caruso before this show gets any worse.
I thought with the 'high school' line that Calleigh had picked it up from office gossip, rather than from Eric himself. The lack of interaction between the characters is unbelievable; it seems that the two shifts of CSI have more interaction among themselves then Eric and Calleigh do on the same shift. I would assume that there has to be some rationale for this, but I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. George Eads
What the heck were up with these two last night. I found them very crabby. Perhaps, both rolled off the wrong side of the bed together.
Quote:
They're suffering from over-exposure to Ryan.
Although I would like to hope that the former is the cause (or that they aren't getting enough sleep because they are too busy with other things), I would guess that the latter is closer to the truth. Jeez, I'm suffering from Ryan over-exposure, and I don't have to work with him. (Thank God!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrissomRules
Yeah, and you thought it was just over-exposure to the Miami Sun and Horatio that they had to worry about.

Personally, I think we're all suffering from overexposure to Ryan. Why don't they just do ahead and stick his name right up there with Caruso's in the credits? It could be like a "buddy-shot" with Ryan kissing Horatio's ass. Ugh....I'm writing a letter to Roger and Pete and telling them to remove "Won't Get Fooled Again" from the credits. This sucks.

Man...I'm in a foul mood today
to the exposure comment! I like the credits idea. This show has just deteriorated so much this season. I keep thinking that I am not going to watch the show again, but then I tell myself that it has to get better. I'm seriously self-delusional, I think. Miami always seems to make me in a foul mood recently. I might just start taping the episodes and not watching them unless I can get it confirmed that it was a decent episode and/or had Eric/Calleigh interaction. I wonder every week how Miami gets such good ratings when other quality shows do not, and then I realize that I have no room to talk since I am still putting myself through the torture of watching it!
Old 04-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Total Fan

VOTE!

Eric & Calleigh are winning, but only by one vote.

Somewhere over the rainbow... there's another rainbow.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Alright, I took a nap. My mood is less foul now.

Last night's ep still stunk and Adam still doesn't get enough screen time.

ETA--Ok, Next week's ep....if Raymond is still alive, does that mean Speed can still be alive? Pretty Please? He can come back from the dead demote Ryan back to beat cop. Also, if Raymond is still alive, can Horatio get over himself?

Someone swears his true love until the end of time
Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?

Last edited by GrissomRules; 04-12-2005 at 05:25 PM
Old 04-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

What?! *blinks* New thread?

Tonight I finally saw the episode with the burning ropes. And the helicopter. It was too sweet.

They're doing this new thing here with Miami. They're showing it on a different channel now and always two episodes in a row. I don't know why, maybe they want to get through with it quickly?

Which episode is the one with the ants? I hope I didn't miss it already. And Annie? Aww. For a moment I thought Annie would make her appearance tonight, because of what Calleigh was wearing, but she changed clothes.

And was that Tooms? (X-Files, liver-eater, looked familiar.)

I just returned from my vacation in London and I got to watch CSI:NY there! I liked it. And it's probably gonna take an eternity until we get it here in Germany. Gah.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I forget the actor's name, but it is Eugene Victor Tooms of X-Files fame. That actor is awesome.

Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?
Old 04-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
VOTE!

Eric & Calleigh are winning, but only by one vote.
How pathetic am I that I just registered for yet another board so that I could vote for Nick/Sara and Eric/Calleigh (not that anything is going on in either of my two pairings this season...)?

*Sigh* Hope springs eternal.

Oh, and E/C are now winning by 4 votes.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Total Fan

The Miami forum has a E/C thread. It's actually the biggest on there.

There's also been a couple new additions to the E/C C2 community.

Old 04-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Heh, yeah I should register for another board. The other day I actually posted on the Pearl Jam board that I used to spend ALL my time on. They were all like, "Who the hell are you?"

Ugh...U2 is kicking my ass this morning. But alas, chemistry class is calling my name. Thank god for my car stereo, and my portable cd player for sitting and waiting around in the lecture hall.

So E/C rules, although with the rather interesting topic of next week's ep, we probably won't see either of them.

Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?
Old 04-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Total Fan

Aw. I remember when I was a teenager I used to chat on Palace all the time. But that was nearly 10 years ago, I doubt some of the people I talked to are still around. Good times.

Oy, Brandon, for your next Christmas, you need an iPod.

Old 04-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I voted,finally and I should drop by more often,too but time is rare these days for me
So,it`s one of the biggest ships and still the writers aren`t doing anything with it.
Sigh,I`m too tired to think about it.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolein
Sigh,I`m too tired to think about it.
Trust me, that's a good thing. I thought about it for five minutes yesterday? Brain matter started dripping out of my ears.

Old 04-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, I would shoot baby rabbits for an IPod. Next month we're finally getting them at work, although I'm sure they'll be too much for me. Especially when you have fishing trips coming up.

Don't lose brain matter over Miami. It's not worth it.

Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?
Old 04-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Total Fan

Get a used one! That's what I did.

Old 04-14-2005, 03:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

iPods = love love love
Old 04-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Ah....a used one. All frugal thinking like. Yess.....

Should I buy Season 2 with my tax refund? Or should I not because I'm pissed off at the writers?

Another runs away....
Seperate or United?
Healthy or Insane?