Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Willow Rosenberg Appreciation Thread #3: Eat a cookie, ease my pain.

Welcome to the Willow Rosenberg\Alyson Hannigan appreciation thread.

1. Callace
2. NikaDawson
3. TulieMajulie7
4. SnarkySarcastic
5. Courtz_BV
6. mattuf1
7. NBalways
8. Wingster
9. DassiexBamon
10. eleonor
11. irishghost
12. the_aprilpie
13. roadtime
14. Willow Fabian
15. Cheali
16. NewOCFan
17. AuroraRuby
18. Nerenafan
19. Sparkleyღ
20. Charmed Slayer Angel
21. L i N d $ @ y
22. Ace Of Hearts

This is the place to greet and bask in the presence of the most adoreable, sweet and loving witch ever. Have fun, and no bashing! She is our true heroine!

Thanks to TulieMajulie7 for the arts.

Last edited by Ace Of Hearts; 04-04-2013 at 07:18 PM
Old 06-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Selin

credit

Old 06-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

^ Love that episode!
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

YW guys

I love that ep too Poor Buffy, no one gives her flyers about ~intelligent matters~
Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Cute title thread! Cute gif of her and Buffy! Tftnt! I love when for her first advice to Willow, to boost her confidence she tells her to "seize the day"

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

TFTNT

How is there only 15 (well 14 since Pelin is on there twice) fans? Can one of you please add me :flower:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2011, 05:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Add me too!

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 06-30-2011, 05:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Added you guys
Old 06-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
TFTNT

How is there only 15 (well 14 since Pelin is on there twice) fans? Can one of you please add me :flower:
I didn't notice

Willow's a gray area for most of the fans Which I don't understand but each to their own I guess.

is messed up rn
Old 06-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

How is that possible that Willow has less fans even around here? From what I've heard, Willow was considered a really popular character like Buffy and Angel. I don't know about Xander and Giles but I know for sure Willow was really loved by fans.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Oh she's much more popular than Angel for sure Maybe even more than Buffy Or was a few years ago. She's many hardcore fans, she must be the most multishipped character after Spike (assumption since she probably has the most fanfic after Spike) and people identify with her a lot so she is loved, don't worry But there are people who think she's messed up big time and don't believe in her redemption etc etc.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Some people just only like her in some circumstances . Some may not have liked her relationship with Tara/sexuality, some may not have liked her once she went all dark Willow... I personally love how she went through changes, but each to their own opinions

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Absolute Fan

You know, if people are against Willow for the redemption thing, well, we accepted Angel, haha! To top it all off he was apparently the most vicious vampire in history before he got his soul back. So it wouldn't be fair to accept a vampire that killed more, and realized the error of his ways and has tried redeeming himself for over a century but we can't accept Willow after what she ended up doing when she became Dark Willow.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true, crazy... But did we actually see that (other than when he losses his soul again)? I think people might not think like that since we see Angel as good, & forget about his past. Everyone should be allowed to make mistakes, & it was understandable for why Willow goes all dark Willow. But then again, maybe there are some who turned against Angel when he lost his soul, & went bad again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Sure it's all their liking but if you don't like a character solely on their redemption path, there are gonna be a lot of characters you'll dislike: Angel, Spike, Faith, Anya and I'm sure there might be others