Old 07-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
^ Love your icon

That kiss

love them so much! they complement each other

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Bughead ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Mileven ♥ Evak ♥ Shamy ♥ Mondler ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Pacey & Joey ♥ Rory & Jess
Old 07-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Love the pics Are they yours Naomilyforever?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Awww the pics! I loved the dance scene
Old 07-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Many shows that I've watched of same sex couples never show things like this

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 07-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Awww the pics! I loved the dance scene
the dance scene is absolutly fantastic!
the music, their eyes, their hands, and the way they look each other is just PERFECT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_aprilpie (View Post)
Love the pics Are they yours Naomilyforever?
some of them, yeah.

I love the fact that they have the most established and solid relationship on the show! .

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Bughead ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Mileven ♥ Evak ♥ Shamy ♥ Mondler ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Pacey & Joey ♥ Rory & Jess
Old 07-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't call them solid really but they loved each other so much
Old 07-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't say it was solid either. But they did have one of the better relationships on the show

Watcher: Well, I need to know a little bit more about the slayer, and about the both of you, your relationship, whatever you can tell me.
Tara: [nervous] Our relationship?
Willow: We’re friends.
Tara: Good friends.
Willow: Girlfriends actually.
Tara: Yes, we’re girlfriends.
Willow: [gaining momentum] We’re in love, we’re lovers, we’re lesbian gay-type lovers.
Watcher: I meant your relationship to the slayer.
Tara: Oh… just good friends.

(Buffy the Vampire Slayer 5.12 - “Checkpoint”)

Credit

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I consider solid yes, especially when you compared with other couples in the show. Willow and Tara have were the most consistent couple. and I love see in the episode 'Tabula rasa', that when they have no memories because of the spell, they still have feelings for each other, and they still know that they are in love. and it's interesting to see that no other couple in the show have this amazing connection.

I love this moment in 'The gift'.

Tiffy

Last edited by Naomilyforever; 07-11-2011 at 05:40 AM
Old 07-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Love that gif

I don't like what Willow did to her in TB at all, erasing her memories so she wouldn't have to deal with their problems was purely manipulative. Tara was right to leave her then but I'm glad it worked out for them later and she forgave her. If only they Tara wasn't shot and they could have a chance at a longer lasting relationship

Although I do think that in season five they were rock solid The way Willow took care of Tara while knowing that there's a chance she could stay like this her entire life and still not backing away from it, is devotion and love

credit
Old 07-12-2011, 05:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Aw! That picture is CUTE!!

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 07-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah, i was very upset When willow tried erasing tara's memories. was a very bad thing. Wilow already was too addicted to magic, and Tara realized it, and wanted to help her. I think Tara was right too, When She leaves her. was very hard and painful, but she had to do. the reconciliation scene was perfect, but was really sad the fact that when they back together, Tara was shot. man, was so devasting. i think i saw this scene just once, because it's hurt so much. tara was one of my favorites characters in tv of all time. i know that Joss said that tara's death was the only way to bring dark willow, because tara was the most important person in the world for willow, i know that. but i will never be able to accept what happened to Tara. willow and Tara should be together forever. and if Tara had not died, I have total certainty, they would still be together.

yeah, in the season 5 they were solid and established. season 5 for me is the best. I love so much this season. they are so strong as couple, and when Glory eat tara's mind, and tara's got lost, it's was really sad to see tara's in that way, but for the same time, was amazing to see how powerful and strong was Willow's love for tara. how she dedicated and take care of her, is purely amazing. and in the season 5 finale, when Willow said: "I Always find you". that's totally love and pure and true love.

Tiffy
Old 07-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They really did seem to be at their best in season five

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

owwwn, this scene

and Dawn's reaction

Tiffy
Old 07-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Absolute Fan

When I saw my first episode of Buffy, The Body, and I saw Dawn, I went, "Hey that's PENNY from Inspector Gadget!"

And I remember wondering how Willow and Tara got together

Old 07-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Dawn's reaction She really liked them so much