Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Unless it's a catfight, devoid of supernatural powers. Then Cordy would definitely stand a chance. haha

I think Harmony just wasn't that much of a complex character tbh, regardless of who had played her, I get the feeling she would still be Harmony Kendall, the funny superficial girl who occasionally gets aware of her own situation (not too often, might I add lol). She made a ridiculously funny 'evil' creature though, so I wonder if maybe they hadn't that planned ahead.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 03-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish there had been a cat fight.

Well Spike was only supposed to be in a few episodes and die in WML2.

I'm sure that would have happened if he was played by another actor.

James brought something of his own to the role that in the end made Spike one of the most popular characters.

I think if another actress possibly played Harmony and brought something of her own to the role that Joss like with Spike would have saw more for to the character.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

But Harmony's character actually went a long way when you think about it. I mean she even got a role in Angel's last season!

I get the feeling that no one in the Fang Gang was meant to last as much and have as much relevance and scenes, storylines etc as they did. They all did a great job.

Cordelia's character strikes me as one of those 'situations' too.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I wish there had been a cat fight.
that would have been fun
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Of Hearts (View Post)
But Harmony's character actually went a long way when you think about it. I mean she even got a role in Angel's last season!

I get the feeling that no one in the Fang Gang was meant to last as much and have as much relevance and scenes, storylines etc as they did. They all did a great job.

Cordelia's character strikes me as one of those 'situations' too.
I will forever hate they tried to replace Cordy with Harmony.

I still don't think her character was ever fleshed out enough.

Harmony was hilarious on BTVS though the later seasons.

I never got that feeling about Cordy or the rest actually.

I know David Greenwalt loved her.

I feel Cordy was meant to be important on the show and to Angel.

I love the scene when she tells him he wouldn't need her if she didn't have the visions and Angel tells her how untrue that is and she is important.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I love the scene when she tells him he wouldn't need her if she didn't have the visions and Angel tells her how untrue that is and she is important.
That scene does funny things to my heart.

I just wish Buffy and Cordy could have met on the later seasons of Angel, it annoys me that none of the Scoobies ever really found out how much Cordelia had changed and progressed as a person.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

^ True!

Quote:
I will forever hate they tried to replace Cordy with Harmony.
You mean in AtS S5? Yeah, that sucked. And it also didn't work.

Don't remember that scene but it sounds lovely and it's true, even without the visions, Cordy was an important part of the team.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I wish the shows could have crossed over more.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

loved that scene
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

All of their scenes were great.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

The best Buffy/Cordy scene was Cordy confessing how lonely she really was to Buffy in Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
The best Buffy/Cordy scene was Cordy confessing how lonely she really was to Buffy in Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight.
I agree. It was a great scene.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes! Also that entire episode is such a great episode for them.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

I love that 'germ' moment!!

I agree, Cat. It's one of my favorite scenes between Cordy and Buffy. That episode is pretty good for them, only loses to Homecoming when it comes to C/B centric.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread