Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2013, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to find a fic where something like this happens now, I find the idea of a B/C bitch fight over Angel weirdly hilarious.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
I need to find a fic where something like this happens now, I find the idea of a B/C bitch fight over Angel weirdly hilarious.
So do I Can't really explain it
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 06-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Added you BlackWhiteRose
Old 06-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
IKR?

They wouldn't even need to bitch fight, just that tension ever present in BC scenes would be enough for me. Seriously, I can't believe how many good stuff they could've done in AtS S5 that ended up not happening. Buffy/Cordy reunion being one of them. Forever bitter you guys. That is all.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 06-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not long ago I read a fic that was a somewhat different take on You're Welcome from AtS S5. When Cordy tried to astral project to Angel in order to get him back on track, for some reason she was unable to get through to him and the rest of the Fang Gang. So she made her way to Rome instead and discovered she was somehow able to communicate with Buffy, whereupon she convinced her to catch a plane to LA and go to Wolfram & Hart and help Angel instead. We didn't get to see Buffy doing so, the fic ended before that, the focus of the story was the Buffy/Cordelia interaction. There was a very touching scene where Buffy got quite emotional when she realized that on the completion of this mission, Cordelia would truly die. It was really nicely written and made me wish we'd gotten the chance of at least one more B/C scene before both shows ended, I always wanted to know what Buffy would have thought if she could have seen the person Cordy became.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
Added you BlackWhiteRose
Thanks for adding me
I loved Cordys coolnes factor test. But I wouldn`t have passed it I`m not cool
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd totally have failed it too.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I loved Cordys coolnes factor test. But I wouldn`t have passed it I`m not cool
me either. Since, I doubt, knew who James Spader was
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-11-2013, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

we´re so uncool *haha*

I know now who James Spader is but I didn`t know him as Cordy did that coolnessfactor test with Buffy. And btw. James Spader is very "old" (he´s 53 now OMG...anyway in the 90´s he looked better...) I know he was in that Stargate movie from 1994 but I only watched the series which came 3 years later.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

but even now he's 53, back then it'd be in his mid thirties and still for a high school kid, well, depending on who you obsess over, that would seem rather old

What else was James Spader in?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-12-2013, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah but I`m not much younger than Buffy (I was a teenager as Buffy started and I didn`t adore James Spader I didn`t even know him until Buffy mentioned him XD)
Anyway in the Internet Movie Data Base you can find all of James Spaders projects.

I like Vamp Nailpolish (Cordy said its over but I disagree XD)

And I loved their scene in 1.11 Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight where Cordy was talking about beeing popular.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

if I had nails I'd wear vamp nail polish
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh, turns out I know who James Spader is, I just didn't know what his name was. Also, googled some old images of him, young James Spader looks a little bit like a mix of Rupert Grint and Gabriel Mann. lol

Quote:
Not long ago I read a fic that was a somewhat different take on You're Welcome from AtS S5. When Cordy tried to astral project to Angel in order to get him back on track, for some reason she was unable to get through to him and the rest of the Fang Gang. So she made her way to Rome instead and discovered she was somehow able to communicate with Buffy, whereupon she convinced her to catch a plane to LA and go to Wolfram & Hart and help Angel instead. We didn't get to see Buffy doing so, the fic ended before that, the focus of the story was the Buffy/Cordelia interaction. There was a very touching scene where Buffy got quite emotional when she realized that on the completion of this mission, Cordelia would truly die. It was really nicely written and made me wish we'd gotten the chance of at least one more B/C scene before both shows ended, I always wanted to know what Buffy would have thought if she could have seen the person Cordy became.
That fic sounds amazing, Cat!! If you ever remember what fic it was and where you read it, post a link here pretty please?

I do love this episode, and I believe that it was a great way for Cordy to leave the show. But it felt like it was too small you know? Sure she came back to help Angel, but because of that, I feel like the episode was more centered around Angel's character and the fact that he lost his way. And sure it was very nice to see all of them working together again but the Cordelia fan in me wishes they had given more focus to her character and her journey.

Sounds like that BC fic you read worked on that side as well.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 07-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I found it - Stranger Things Forum

Hopefully you can read it, it's on a message board and I'm not sure if you need to be a member to view things. But if you can, I hope you like it.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom to believe (View Post)
if I had nails I'd wear vamp nail polish
Yeah vamp nail polish is really cool! I love black nail polish.
And fortunately Cordy doesn`t see it when I wear vamp nail polish so yay
Closed Thread   Post New Thread