Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2021, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were so good at this!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They were both so talented, so it was awesome to see them get the chance to work together
Old 11-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

We got some really amazing, super intense scenes out of it
Old 11-06-2021, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
They were both so talented, so it was awesome to see them get the chance to work together
They sure worked well together as well.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They did, I wonder if they enjoyed doing those emotional scenes together
Old 11-10-2021, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Julie and Vincent? I guess.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, Julie & Vincent. I like to think that they did, because they were such intense scenes to do, & they both had a great actor to work opposite
Old 11-20-2021, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were great!
Old 11-21-2021, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yep, two very talented actors
Old 11-23-2021, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

They really are.
Old 11-26-2021, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

https://atsgifs.tumblr.com/post/6098...f-eternity-for

Old 11-28-2021, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifset!
Old 11-29-2021, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I love how they brought that line back
Old 12-29-2021, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was wonderful.
Reply   Post New Thread